Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the bf that didnt want to be in a video makes an appearance in her vlog. :rolleyes: Also she buys some wine glasses and puts them in the cupboard before washing them:sick:
I know, so much for her boyfriend not wanting to be on her social media....and how disgusting, I could never use them before washing. woman

She’s basically just admitted she reads here in her latest vlog. When she spoke about clothing sizes and looking bigger on camera.

She didn’t name the site specifically, but why do they all bring it up! It’ll cause their subscribers to go looking for it!

She’s basically just admitted she reads here in her latest vlog. When she spoke about clothing sizes and looking bigger on camera.

She didn’t name the site specifically, but why do they all bring it up! It’ll cause their subscribers to go looking for it!
She obsessed reading about herself, because it’s the truth ....

The way she’s saying fabulosa in her recent video. Never heard anyone say it like that before 😂😂

oh Yay another cleaning video...does she have anything better to do...and why does she want the whole of Asda’s cleanino supplies

Also these caps she’s wearing make her look even more rough

Reactions: 1
Any seen her stories with the cats on her desk? All you can see is cat hairs on the surface...:sick:

And how in her stories today she’s moaning about Hyde park wonderland being cancelled...she’s so selfish and needs to get a grip...she’s just bummed she’ll have no content and will be sat on her arse all day with her new boyfriend she cheated with

Ew has anyone seen her stories? Her cat who clearly ain’t toilet trained has p*ssed and sh*t on her rug...like toilet train your pets! I bet they do it everywhere I’m the house l, it’s minging

• Sick
She must be getting paid A LOT to promote them boots, there's no way she can actually like them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh wow those boots are absolutely hideous lol. She's no fashion sense at all. Try hard Laura, but fails miserably

How many jackets does she need? She must return everything she gets for hauls because at this stage she must have a different jacket & pair of shorts for every day of the year. That’s all for someone who says she never goes anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did think it was excessive getting that puffer jacket in 2 colours, surely something like that you only need one of.

I did think it was excessive getting that puffer jacket in 2 colours, surely something like that you only need one of.
In every single haul she does, she buys 2/3 jackets/coats. All fast fashion of course. Doubt she keeps them, I’d say she’s another one who buys for the vlogs & then brings it all back 🙄

Does she really need to say date night every single time she has dinner with her boyfriend. Like yes, we get it... he’s your bf

Reactions: 3
I was really surprised to see that she is looking for rhinoplasty surgeon recs via her Instagram stories. I know she is on some kind of self-love journey...makes me wonder if that’s not going as well as she’d like.
71582050-FFE9-4F42-A0F8-D5481C8407DA.png

• Sad
Is she addicted to sugar or something. Soo many sugary drinks and snacks all the time. Does she not realise how bad costa and Starbucks drinks are?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.