Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cheated on him with her current BF....my brother is actually friends with Arron and he had enough of the way she was treating him. she was absive physically and mentally towards him, he had huge scratch marks down his chest from her outrageous long claws....she's an animal. Arron deserved better than what she treated him....it won't be long when she will do the same to her current bf
omg what a horrible person!! Why is it she thinks it’s okay to abuse her now ex boyfriend?! Like he should of reported her for digging her claws in his chest! If it was him doing it she’d be reporting him to the police, broadcast it on insta that she’s a victim of abuse....horrible horrible woman

Have you seen her Zara haul??? Her face and chest is like snow and looks like she’s rubbed Doritos on her arms and wiped them across her cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen her Zara haul??? Her face and chest is like snow and looks like she’s rubbed Doritos on her arms and wiped them across her cheeks
Omg 😂😂 I was thinking the same thing!!! Her arms are literally dorito orange, she needs to learn to do fake tan properly...plus know how to not be orange, she literally looks like she’s walked out of willy Wonkas chocolate factory

Reactions: 1
So she’s now actually showed her boyfriends face! After she was like he doesn’t wanna be on show...

Ewww did anyone else see her post this vile racist name for a Chinese takeaway on her stories...yuck 🤢 (and minutes later it got deleted with no mention or apology)

says a lot about her...rough🤮
She's horrible!!! so contradicting when she was posting about black lives matter but then acts racist to another culture! how is that okay?

and god your telling me she's rough..the whole internet knows she is! a little orange, stinky fake tan, rough chav who thinks she's got amazing style when she just looks like a bleep.

Reactions: 3
Ewww did anyone else see her post this vile racist name for a Chinese takeaway on her stories...yuck 🤢 (and minutes later it got deleted with no mention or apology)

says a lot about her...rough🤮
She never said it the girl who posted the pic said it.

Reactions: 3
What an idiot reposting that, honestly if my friend typed that I’d call her out and say that’s not appropriate to post online, I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it!

Reactions: 8
She might have just reposted cos she was tagged without reading it, and then deleted when she realised. She should maybe explain and apologize, but It could be an honest mistake on her part (not her friends)

What an idiot reposting that, honestly if my friend typed that I’d call her out and say that’s not appropriate to post online, I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it!
Same, and to think she probably has Asian followers aswell who she may have offended is awful! I wouldn’t be supporting her one bit. Racist horrible person

She might have just reposted cos she was tagged without reading it, and then deleted when she realised. She should maybe explain and apologize, but It could be an honest mistake on her part (not her friends)
Maybe, but should really check with things like that, it wasn’t hard to miss

Yes but she still posted it on her stories which then makes it visible to all her followers which it didn’t need to be, it’s such a disgusting word 🙄
such a horrible word..one of my good friends is actually Chinese and was called that at school and it really upset her. some people have actually called her out on insta about it..but no apology

such a horrible word..one of my good friends is actually Chinese and was called that at school and it really upset her. some people have actually called her out on insta about it..but no apology
I agree, I have a couple of friends who I met a uni and they are from a asian culture, and one of them used to watch her videos until she posted that!! she was really offended and I don't blame her either. honestly Laura is so mean to do that

Oh god the bf that didnt want to be in a video makes an appearance in her vlog. :rolleyes: Also she buys some wine glasses and puts them in the cupboard before washing them:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.