Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimic93

I have only just watched one of her videos because im trying to find more youtubers I like and oh my god.
1. she is rough as hell
2. what on earth happens to her mouth when she talks?
3. the way she says 'pound' makes me wanna stab myself in the throat

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pampas

Wow, you can really tell the difference when these influencers actually have to PAY for something! All she did on that London video was point out and whinge about the price of everything. Not quite sure what she expected when going to the biggest tourist traps in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Watching them rush around to get to prebooked 'instagrammable' venues felt very forced and seemed it was more about her wanting content than her genuinely wanting her boyfriend to have a nice birthday. Her non stop grilling and trying to drag a reaction from him was cringeworthy to watch and gave the impression she begrudged every penny she spent. It would have been so much nicer to see them take a leisurely stroll along the Southbank, where there is sooo much to see and do, and maybe stumble across a nice pub or restaurant and just take in the general vibe...instead of critiquing and nitpicking predictable, unoriginal places she's seen on the 'gram'.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220524-112418_Instagram.jpg

WTF ? Yeah that's so selfish of your parents to go on holiday when poor Laura needs to move from her luxury barn conversion to the peasants tiny disgustingly decorated man cave 🤯 what a hard life you have..
Its so annoying 🙄 Mitch house is a perfect place to live for a couple without kids it's more than enough and many many people would love to be in this position to own a house like that, but it's obviously not enough for Laura 🤯 ... ungrateful b*

• Haha

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
omg her attitude in her new video stinks - “this is mitchells kitchen it’s not bad I’ve seen worse” “this second bedroom isn’t that bad like it’s not that boxy or anything” “the bathrooms alright but we’re gonna make it nicer by bringing in MY nice soap dispensers and stuff” “Mitchell doesn’t want to sell this furniture” *the same furniture that was for sale on her stories yesterday!*

• Wow
  • Angry

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, she goes off to Italy involving a lot of walking, has another break to the Lake District, climbs the biggest mountain in England, shows a video of swimming and getting thrown around in the pool, has a birthday party and videos her dancing etc, claims to be "30 and thriving". Eats and drinks whatever she wants over all these celebrations. Comes back home and starts moaning that about a blocked ear, has a doctors appointment and starts off with her "I hate to moan" but proceeds to moan about doctors waiting times and everything else. Says she's 99% it's endometriosis but doctor says it could be ibs. Eye rolling that they are testing her for STI's because they are that thorough.
But then claims to be in severe pain, fatigue, breathlessness and sickness. She's really confusing and contradicting along with the lip smacking on her stories she's bloody irritating. She either could climb for hours in excruciating pain and was struggling to breathe or it only came on after the party after burning the candle at both ends over the last month and she's got nothing else to do now. 🤔🤔🤔
Oh BTW if your head is hurting after watching her stories and reading this it's not life threatening its just a headache as she's done your head in. 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Clarity456

VIP Member
It's the moaning self centered pity party me me Meachem again. She needs to get her head out her own ass and see everyone is struggling worse than her. She has no clue on what is going on in the world at the moment. Youtube is so hard mentally and draining whilst sitting in her barn conversion drinking her Costa coffee, buying (getting gifted) all the materialistic tat she can surround herself with. You don't have to go through something to feel it, it's called empathy. There are Children being killed and its breaking my heart, then you read snowflake dribble like this.
No ones forcing her to do YouTube 🥴 she could get a "normal" job at any time she likes...

I’m sorry but I’m actually disgusted by her boyfriend, maybe because I’m a pet lover but what kind of boyfriend is he if he’s having hissy fits over her having cats to the point that she had to say it’s me with the cats or nothing? Like get tf over yourself and just accept that the person you’re dating has cats. Her cats clearly bring her so much happiness and she seems to really love them so any good partner would see that and not say things like that, her love for them should make him love them as well. When I started dating my boyfriend he instantly fell in love with my dogs especially after seeing how much happiness they brought me .I don’t know how anyone can hate animals especially if you’re not allergic. I would be honestly so pissed off if that’s how my boyfriend felt about my pets who are basically my babies 😂

Attachments

• Wow

chichi100

Laura Gemma Meachem #2 All she does is whinge & moan. Has sold off the contents of Mitchells home. The problem with her nose is unknown.

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’ve always wondered why she has never had a thread yet. She drives me round the fucking bend. That horrific pout, the mediocre makeup, the way she is so desperate to include her boyfriend in videos but then is always so patronising to him every time he dares to speak. Don’t even get me started on ‘herbal life’

So glad I found this thread! You know what bothers me? She did an everything 5 pounds haul not too long ago and said how amazing this Cambridge jumper she found was. Then a few weeks later listed it on her eBay for more than a 5er brand new with tags! I am sure the haul was paid for too so making double the money from it. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Believed and trusted her opinion in her hauls up untill I saw that and it's made me question her authenticity when she's reviewing items now!

• Wow
  • Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
She obv only had that property for youtube content because why would you pay that much a month when you live on your own dont make sense? then she's moaning about Mitch's bedroom and when she shows us there is nothing wrong with it looks fine to me. His house is nice! then she says what she has learnt from doing her own house is if you want a small space to look bigger don't paint it dark colours. NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

He already looks fed up she is insufferable

says she might have one of her tv's in the bedroom as they are bigger then is having a makeup table ffs cant you just manage and do your makeup in the bathroom or something?

She keeps saying 'two bed semi' like its the worst thing in the world ungrateful snobby cow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Loppylou22

I work in the hospital she’s currently in/dishing out sly comments about. Can’t really work out why on earth she has her mum there with her when she doesn’t fit any of the criteria to be accompanied. Absolutely guarantee she’s been one of the dickheads that kicks off and shouts at staff when she’s questioned on this and refuses to obey by the rules because she thinks she’s above them. Completely understand it’s horrible being in hospital on your own but come on now, she doesn’t require chaperoning she’s a grown ass woman!! May sound bitter but I’ve gone through 2 miscarriages in the last 5 months completely alone in that same hospital as my partner wasn’t allowed in and I respected the rules which has in turn left me traumatised!!

• Wow
Her recent vlog of her going for beauty treatment really peed me off....all she did was moan about the work the therapists had done, saying her nails wernt quite even, her lashes weren’t natural enough (after she vlogged having them done in from of the lady who did them!) so rude, if you wernt happy say something instead of slating the therapist, they’ve been rushed of their feet since they’ve opened.
Such a little wining bitch

Clarity456

VIP Member
Thing is… all the stuff that they are doing to the house will add little to no value. Yes it might “look” better (in her grey crushed velvet eyes) but they are just throwing money that they’re not going to get back. If they are planning on buying together, why waste money?
Honestly they're not planning on buying together any time soon. I reckon she was putting her full rent on the barn conversion down as a business expense, along with her full food shop (remember when she used to do food shop haul videos on YouTube), the majority of her clothes etc. and she's been found out by HMRC and had to pay it all back so now has no deposit.

• Haha
  • Wow

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
She’s not my fav person but pretty clear her landlord is massively trying to take advantage
I would be so upset if I had got a bill like that.

Reactions: 13

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
The location comment she’s made is horrible. She’s acting like she’s being forced to live in the slums. Poor Mitch. Who gives a fuck where you live just move on you obnoxious cow. Be grateful you have a home to go to as many are struggling to even dream of that at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13