Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seen her Aldi haul??? omg she never goes food shopping because she buy hello fresh...then talks about how a little biscoff spread on toast is 'naughty', is she trying to glorify certain food as naughty? not good for young girls watching

Reactions: 4
She needs / wants a new car, she just put on her stories. Que car companies 'sourcing her, her dream car' :rolleyes:

She hates GLM? Really?!! where can I read about this?

Neither of them have confirmed it but they use to comment on each others Instagram posts and were in each others YouTube videos then after a PR trip to Croatia it all changed and Gemma became besties with Amy Rose Walker.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Neither of them have confirmed it but they use to comment on each others Instagram posts and were in each others YouTube videos then after a PR trip to Croatia it all changed and Gemma became besties with Amy Rose Walker.
i see! thank you for the update 🤯

Reactions: 2
Just watched her lastest assumptions video. One of the questions is if shes fallen out with another youtuber.

She won't say who but I really think shes talking about Gemma Louise Miles. She says how some of them pretend to be someone they aren't and are all in for the money which we know Gemma is!

I don't mind Laura as much as some others but I do wish she'd say who she fell out with! Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m came on here just for these comments ... she’s definitely talking about Gemma. Then when asked if she has any friends in the industry and she said not really when both Laura and Gemma made it Public on there past videos what good friends they were 🙄

Reactions: 1
Definitely about Gemma I've just checked and they don't follow eachother on Instagram haha 😂😂

She has such a strange diet.

Showing us healthy meals and snacks, while also going to Costa/Starbucks every week and eating loads of chocolate and biscuits.

Reactions: 5

Showing us healthy meals and snacks, while also going to Costa/Starbucks every week and eating loads of chocolate and biscuits.
she’s always going on about being healthy and stuff, when she ain’t, Starbucks can have the same calories as a meal!...and that herbal life shakes she has and used to sell!? Promoting diet shakes is not good for impressionable people...and when she said she only had ONE chocolate, likedoes she think people will judge her eating more than one chocolate....I bet she ate the whole boxafter

I’m came on here just for these comments ... she’s definitely talking about Gemma. Then when asked if she has any friends in the industry and she said not really when both Laura and Gemma made it Public on there past videos what good friends they were 🙄
If you noticed she literally has no friends really, which is sad. Like she used to hang around with this blonde girl who had been in her vlogs and stuff and she’s doesn’t seem to mention her anymore, I forgot her name. But I bet you she gets bored with one friend and then goes on to another. I mean it’s ashame, she should have friends but I guess you never know what she’s like as a friend

Just watched her lastest assumptions video. One of the questions is if shes fallen out with another youtuber.

She won't say who but I really think shes talking about Gemma Louise Miles. She says how some of them pretend to be someone they aren't and are all in for the money which we know Gemma is!

I don't mind Laura as much as some others but I do wish she'd say who she fell out with! Hahaha
They do it to get views and attention I bet...I love Gemma miles, I’ve always thought she’s nice

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂 it’s all fake I’m not saying Laura is perfect but Gemma is fake as duck pretending her viewers are her best friends don’t make me laugh!

Reactions: 3
she’s always going on about being healthy and stuff, when she ain’t, Starbucks can have the same calories as a meal!...and that herbal life shakes she has and used to sell!? Promoting diet shakes is not good for impressionable people...and when she said she only had ONE chocolate, likedoes she think people will judge her eating more than one chocolate....I bet she ate the whole boxafter

If you noticed she literally has no friends really, which is sad. Like she used to hang around with this blonde girl who had been in her vlogs and stuff and she’s doesn’t seem to mention her anymore, I forgot her name. But I bet you she gets bored with one friend and then goes on to another. I mean it’s ashame, she should have friends but I guess you never know what she’s like as a friend

They do it to get views and attention I bet...I love Gemma miles, I’ve always thought she’s nice
Soz to be controversial but she mentioned that blonde girl (Danielle) in her most recent video 😅

Soz to be controversial but she mentioned that blonde girl (Danielle) in her most recent video 😅
Nope it wasn’t Danielle! She has a kid, the other girl doesn’t. She did a video with Danielle in a blog at primark, but she had another friend and they did a Christmas gift exchange a couple of years ago. I’m gonna have to find the video to see what her name is.

Nope it wasn’t Danielle! She has a kid, the other girl doesn’t. She did a video with Danielle in a blog at primark, but she had another friend and they did a Christmas gift exchange a couple of years ago. I’m gonna have to find the video to see what her name is.
Ohhh I think I know was it a dead young girl she met at work?

so I’ve checked and she’s taken down all the videos with this other girl she’s friends with. Does anyone remember her name?she was in severalvlogs,around autumn winter a couple of years ago

Ohhh I think I know was it a dead young girl she met at work?
Yes!!! Really slim, light blonde hair. But it’s annoying me I don’t remember her name, I ain’t gonna watch all her videos to see if she mentions her as I don’t know which vids they are lol. But they were like really good friends. All the videos have been taken down with her on them

so I’ve checked and she’s taken down all the videos with this other girl she’s friends with. Does anyone remember her name?she was in severalvlogs,around autumn winter a couple of years ago

Yes!!! Really slim, light blonde hair. But it’s annoying me I don’t remember her name, I ain’t gonna watch all her videos to see if she mentions her as I don’t know which vids they are lol. But they were like really good friends. All the videos have been taken down with her on them
I was watching some of her old vlogs a few weeks back and the ibiza vlog was still up then? Is that not her in that?

I was watching some of her old vlogs a few weeks back and the ibiza vlog was still up then? Is that not her in that?
What was her name? I’ve just gone on her primark haul in June last year and she said she met her friend in the que with her mum. (Was the day primark first opened during lockdown) and she also commented on Laura’s video about her missing things laura got and that they were there the same time. her name is jessica and she has a channel too.

What was her name? I’ve just gone on her primark haul in June last year and she said she met her friend in the que with her mum. (Was the day primark first opened during lockdown) and she also commented on Laura’s video about her missing things laura got and that they were there the same time. her name is jessica and she has a channel too.
just checked The video you mentioned and yep she’s called jess

Last edited:
  • Heart

I’ve just been on her stories and she posted a pic of hot cross buns saying ‘carbs are needed today’ like wtf? Carbs are needed everyday, stop making out they’re bad.
she deffo restricts from what I’ve seen but I think what she shows online is a different story compared to what she actually has off camera.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.