Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really surprised to see that she is looking for rhinoplasty surgeon recs via her Instagram stories. I know she is on some kind of self-love journey...makes me wonder if that’s not going as well as she’d like. View attachment 259153
Off to destroy her face like all the rest. It’s very sad. I think she’s a very pretty girl 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Off to destroy her face like all the rest. It’s very sad. I think she’s a very pretty girl 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really appreciate that she doesn’t have that over-filled, too-many-procedures look that is so so common with other influencers. I hope she leaves her face alone!

• Heart
I really appreciate that she doesn’t have that over-filled, too-many-procedures look that is so so common with other influencers. I hope she leaves her face alone!
she doesn't even need a nose job. she gonna mess her face up.

Reactions: 2
Doing my head in on her stories this morning, complaining she can’t film coz she’s got cold sores and generally doesn’t feel well.

I’m sorry but 99% of us just get on with stuff when we don’t feel well! Still get up and go to work, see to kids ect ect!

Stop moaning hun!

Her style is so bad. It consists of shorts, the same bag and oversized jackets that look ridiculous,and those chunky boots oh dear.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell shes put her Christmas tree video up.

I watched Hazel Woods earlier and honestly it could be the same tree and video!

From the colour scheme, the hot chocolate, the music literally everything, actually think its a bit embarrassing!

I know these two claim to be friends as well so its clear one of them has copied the other. I'm sure Laura said in another video she had red last year so I'm guessing Hazel has copied her and then got her video up first. 😂 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's absolutely nuts, and all for 'the gram' as well, sad really. No wonder she's put it up so early, got to get her moneys worth!

• Haha
Bloody hell shes put her Christmas tree video up.

I watched Hazel Woods earlier and honestly it could be the same tree and video!

From the colour scheme, the hot chocolate, the music literally everything, actually think its a bit embarrassing!

I know these two claim to be friends as well so its clear one of them has copied the other. I'm sure Laura said in another video she had red last year so I'm guessing Hazel has copied her and then got her video up first. 😂 😂
there's nothing unique about them. they are like a clone...tacky taste might I add.

She's absolutely nuts, and all for 'the gram' as well, sad really. No wonder she's put it up so early, got to get her moneys worth!
she's so materialistic! all she does is brag about what she bought and how much its costs. like were in a pandemic, how is this going to make people feel who can't even afford a tree this year! and she's bragging about the cost..she bought a new one last year so why does she need another?!!
she's so selfish its beyond me.

I would rather haver a cheaper tree and donate money to food banks or families that need help...I just couldn't spend that when there's so many in need, regardless if I was earning a lot for sitting in my room showing my 600th beige/cream coat/jacket

Last edited:
Did anyone else lose watch her latest “spend the day with me” vlog....around 45 minutes she is for real moaning about having no clothes (whilst sitting in a packed wardrobe room) and how poor her has to deal with being sent clothes from brands that We might like but she might not like and that she can’t send them back and exchange them etc 🤢🤢🤢boohoo oh my god how does she survive?

How about try spending your own money like the rest of us on clothes instead of £300 Xmas trees??? Eurgh I cannot watch another video of hers, she actually makes me gag

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her latest insta story is a bit cringe. Swear it’s only been a few months.. buying a house babies and marriage ?!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories, looks like someone was creeping around outside her house around mid-night. It’s okay though she has ring doorbell.

What are we thinking ...

Just watched her stories, looks like someone was creeping around outside her house around mid-night. It’s okay though she has ring doorbell.

What are we thinking ...
probs was a deliver guy or her boyfriend...all set up to create some drama for her stories .....I used to like watching her but I've never watched someone so self centred in all my life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.