Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's soo fake!!! for a start its like she can't be single for long, she's soon got her legs open for another guy.
her food shop hauls are a joke, like she goes on about what's healthy and what isn't, and goes on about calories all the time. like I couldn't give a tit if your vitamin pancakes are low calorie. she's clearly got issues.
Whats the point in eating healthy if your always having frapps

She strikes me as the type of person that doesn’t realise drinks like that have loads calories and fat in them.

Also she’s really got spending issues and a shopping addiction! Never seen anyone buy so much stuff all the time.

Reactions: 2
exactly, they're full of crap, no wonder she's obsessed talking about 'low calorie foods'. no one cares if you eat junk food, its normal. stop trying to be a perfect influencer because you're not.

She strikes me as the type of person that doesn’t realise drinks like that have loads calories and fat in them.

Also she’s really got spending issues and a shopping addiction! Never seen anyone buy so much stuff all the time.
I agree thinking she's got spending issues...like who buys all the primary crap you see her wear like once or twice. I mean she doesn't even go out enough with people to wear them!..its like all she does is get dressed and go out to find a crappy wall to take a pic for insta.

she doesn't look tall though, so maybe that's w
And having her new date in her car for a maccies

see if you was that ill you wouldn't be having a bleeping mcdonalds with your date in the car park. I bet he was in the car with her not in seperate cars

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Reduced her coat collection down to 30 :LOL: why would anyone need that many coats. Especially when you only wear them to go shopping ( probably for more coats)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought the same, she was having a massive clear out but yet continues to buy more and more on top of all the stuff she gets gifted. I love a good shop but there comes a point when you have to think do I really need this / do I have something similar!

Did she ever mention why her and Aaron split up? I thought he seemed like a nice guy, when he had chance to speak.

Did she ever mention why her and Aaron split up? I thought he seemed like a nice guy, when he had chance to speak.
He did seem nice. She totally over powered him didn’t she? I thought she spoke to him like crap a lot as well.

I’m guessing she wants to settle down and he doesn’t? Bit weird to have a 3 bed house on your own when your bf in his own house.

I think she has a lot of iced lattes that she makes herself with some kind of skinny soy/almond/coconut milk so wouldn’t be too bad, it’s her personalized/ blinged-out reusable starbucks cup that makes it look like she’s always got a frappe

I heard she cheated on him, and that she felt he wasn't good enough for her.....fell sorry for him as he seemed lovely.

Has she got her new boyfriend an Apple Watch?! That’s a very ott present unless it’s his birthday
indeed she has....like they've been going out a few months and she's already trying to buy him...she will dump him when she's bored like the last one

I thought the same, she was having a massive clear out but yet continues to buy more and more on top of all the stuff she gets gifted. I love a good shop but there comes a point when you have to think do I really need this / do I have something similar!
her stuff she gets is always the same boring whizz....like cycle shorts and blazers with Giant sunglasses

I can't stand her anymore.....I agree, her style is so boring and she certainly doesn't need to shop the way she does.
I dont like the way ive seen her talk to her boyfriend in her videos, I feel sorry for Aaron, she just binned him off and she always seems to have a friend shell always be hanging with and then you'll never see or hear her mention her friend again...I forgot her name but she was blonde and was in a few vlogs and videos...she probs binned her off too like Arron...

cheated on him with her current BF....my brother is actually friends with Arron and he had enough of the way she was treating him. she was absive physically and mentally towards him, he had huge scratch marks down his chest from her outrageous long claws....she's an animal. Arron deserved better than what she treated him....it won't be long when she will do the same to her current bf

• Wow
Reactions: 8
cheated on him with her current BF....my brother is actually friends with Arron and he had enough of the way she was treating him. she was absive physically and mentally towards him, he had huge scratch marks down his chest from her outrageous long claws....she's an animal. Arron deserved better than what she treated him....it won't be long when she will do the same to her current bf
That sounds a little far fetched... cheated with her current boyfriend.. that she met like 6/7 months after him?? :unsure:

Reactions: 5
That sounds a little far fetched... cheated with her current boyfriend.. that she met like 6/7 months after him?? :unsure:
no she already knew her current boyfriend, they've know echoer for years!. she slept with him when she was with Aaron and he found out and then they broke up (I dont know if they stopped seeing each other after Arron split with her).....then surprise surprise she actually got with him....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
yeah she certainly knew him long before she was with Arron!....how disgusting that she cheated and then got with the guy like 6months after splitting up....and the fact she was apparently abusive to him!, if it was the other way round he would be getting so much stick but because she's a woman she thinks she can get away with it. good job he got out of that relationship before she ruined him.

Someone needs to tell her those sunglasses look absolutely ridiculous and she's certainly not stylish. All the baggy oversized jackets look ridiculous on her small frame. Same boring outfits but different colours. Trying to hard to be liked

• Haha
Someone needs to tell her those sunglasses look absolutely ridiculous and she's certainly not stylish. All the baggy oversized jackets look ridiculous on her small frame. Same boring outfits but different colours. Trying to hard to be liked
I know those sunglasses are awful, like can you not take a pic without them anymore? They don’t complete a look all the time.....I can’t stand over oversized jackets and blazers, especially when she wears them with joggers. Just looks Chavy.
and he insta is just as boring as her clothes...plain...bland...no character or personality

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.