Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out yesterday (she showed in her stories)with someone having a mc donalds in the car how is that 2 metres apart?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her primark haul and everything she bought was an xs size 6-8. I don’t mean to be horrible but she does not look that size at all! Looking at her id say she was a 10 or even 12 I don’t get it!
im superr late but, primark sizes have like gone down if that makes sense like it will fit a size 10 but be a size 6/8 primark sizes are terrible!!

Reactions: 1
Apparently shes ill, prob all the going to Primark etc when you should be careful.

She claimed the other day she was then today said she had cold sores not exactly ill then!

How can she need more cleaning products?! Not like she’s got a house full of kids or friends. I don’t understand why she feels the need to clean and shop so much, apart from to fill the time.

Looks like she’s after some free teeth going of her Instagram story.

Did the typical influencers thing ‘can anyone recommend’ a dentist that will do composite veneers! 🙄

This is such a petty thing but it bugs the hell out of me that in clothing hauls she says ‘colourway’ when she’s holding up an item that’s a block colour. She just means ‘colour’ in that case 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is such a petty thing but it bugs the hell out of me that in clothing hauls she says ‘colourway’ when she’s holding up an item that’s a block colour. She just means ‘colour’ in that case 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg yes I know exactly what you mean it bugs me too!

• Heart
For the most part I don’t mind Laura and compared to others she’s quite harmless.

However I have a feeling the ‘look at me I have a boyfriend’ show is going to tire pretty quick for me! She says he doesn’t want to go on camera which is fine but then tags him in so much on Instagram so which is it gonna be....!

Exactly.. the photos of half of him or his hand is just annoying. If he doesn't want to be shown then don't show him! We don't want to be looking at the back of his head constantly hun...

she's soo fake!!! for a start its like she can't be single for long, she's soon got her legs open for another guy.
her food shop hauls are a joke, like she goes on about what's healthy and what isn't, and goes on about calories all the time. like I couldn't give a tit if your vitamin pancakes are low calorie. she's clearly got issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.