Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really like the way Laura treats her cats, always leaving them alone even though they have separation anxiety and seen in past videos the messy cat litter/bowls in the background. Also Mitch the Chav (his new name thanks @Clarity456 πŸ˜†) HATES her cats. Thats why she's always round his. Compared to Gemma Louise Miles fella Jamie, who gives them attention and even set up the cat run outside their old home. I think Laura has picked Mitch over her cats and is only home when she is filming or "ill".
Love Mitch the CHAV nickname.

So is she diagnosed with Endometriosis or not as for months she claims to have been now she says a possible diagnosis of Endometriosis! I wish I had Endo like her 1 flare a month but by the afternoon able to go and get her favourite drink from Costa. Try spending hours attached to a heat pad , unable to move crying in pain for days and days not to add the pain when it's not even that time of the month
Screenshot_20210913-215956_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sorry this is all rubbish I got diagnosed with IBS 5 years ago when I was basically a prisoner in my own home cos I was too scared to leave even for a 20 minute stroll around the block in case I had an attack.

I wouldn't have been able to do hour long drives to and from my boyfriends, go for long walks round the peak district and be trekking round shops.

The first thing upon diagnosis doctors would try and get you to do is eat a FODMAP diet. This isn't high protein or gluten free so don't know where she's got that from. My doctors also never mentioned to me probiotics or actimel as the problem isn't bacteria in your stomach it's your intestines unnaturally contracting so fail to see how probiotics or actimel would help.

If your doctor believed it to be really bad they'd also give you some mild anti depressants like the amitriptalyne they gave me to try and calm the stomach down πŸ˜„

If her doctors told her to take actimel sounds like they're sick of hearing her and just wanted rid of her so pied her off with some actimel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I seriously think she has munchausens the way she's going on lately 😩😩😩

Reactions: 9
Sorry this is all rubbish I got diagnosed with IBS 5 years ago when I was basically a prisoner in my own home cos I was too scared to leave even for a 20 minute stroll around the block in case I had an attack.

I wouldn't have been able to do hour long drives to and from my boyfriends, go for long walks round the peak district and be trekking round shops.

The first thing upon diagnosis doctors would try and get you to do is eat a FODMAP diet. This isn't high protein or gluten free so don't know where she's got that from. My doctors also never mentioned to me probiotics or actimel as the problem isn't bacteria in your stomach it's your intestines unnaturally contracting so fail to see how probiotics or actimel would help.

If your doctor believed it to be really bad they'd also give you some mild anti depressants like the amitriptalyne they gave me to try and calm the stomach down πŸ˜„

If her doctors told her to take actimel sounds like they're sick of hearing her and just wanted rid of her so pied her off with some actimel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I seriously think she has munchausens the way she's going on lately 😩😩😩
This is true as when I thought I had IBS my doctor also suggested I do a diary to see what I eat and what triggers it etc. Also I know some people with IBS who cant have a lot of dairy so her Starbucks will be out the window!

Answering all our comments and her own today, Hi Scav and Chav πŸ‘‹
She thinks and it seems that the Covid jab has made her asthma worse. They did all the tests on her and found nothing, the doctors didn't tell her that was the cause. She read that somewhere and manifested it in her brain and now believes it. Quick someone tie a tiny ufo and hang it outside her window πŸ‘½

Attachments

• Haha
Answering all our comments and her own today, Hi Scav and Chav πŸ‘‹
She thinks and it seems that the Covid jab has made her asthma worse. They did all the tests on her and found nothing, the doctors didn't tell her that was the cause. She read that somewhere and manifested it in her brain and now believes it. Quick someone tie a tiny ufo and hang it outside her window πŸ‘½
You are right, the covid jab didn’t do any of this. She has made herself believe its true. She is now scaremongering others into not getting it. She needs to stop !

And to add wasn't she the one at the start of this whole thing acting all anti vax oh I’m not having that no no. πŸ˜³πŸ™„ and Laura ( cus you probs read here ) Pfizer which I’m assuming you had according to my friend who works for the NHS this vaccine wasn’t that new in terms of formula it was from a flu vaccine that has be combined with other another one and tweaked .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You are right, the covid jab didn’t do any of this. She has made herself believe its true. She is now scaremongering others into not getting it. She needs to stop !

And to add wasn't she the one at the start of this whole thing acting all anti vax oh I’m not having that no no. πŸ˜³πŸ™„ and Laura ( cus you probs read here ) Pfizer which I’m assuming you had according to my friend who works for the NHS this vaccine wasn’t that new in terms of formula it was from a flu vaccine that has be combined with other another one and tweaked .
No at the start she was telling everyone to take the pandemic very very seriously then she got with Mitch the chav and turned all anti vax then had one jab but isn't having another πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No at the start she was telling everyone to take the pandemic very very seriously then she got with Mitch the chav and turned all anti vax then had one jab but isn't having another πŸ˜„
Nearly right then. Whatever she’s a dick weed !

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I noticed she was baffled why her IG followers hadn't grown...because your content is tit hun and there are PLENTY of half decent Influencers with better style. But at least she hasnt bought bots.

Reactions: 9
might be because your content has nose dived, you moan constantly and the fact you are so insecure about yourself that its awkward to watch maybe?? and not forgetting the stupid pout that's enough to put anybody off..... oh and finally the chav boyf another thing thats hard to watch

Reactions: 8
I noticed she was baffled why her IG followers hadn't grown...because your content is tit hun and there are PLENTY of half decent Influencers with better style. But at least she hasnt bought bots.
She's mentioned before when she was moaning that her Youtube and Instagram wasn't gaining subs but at least she wasn't buying bots...watch her go back on herself with this and she will be buying bots. πŸ˜„

I pray this thread builds up the speed it deserves
More people commenting on here means more people watch her. I think there's about 5 of us on the Amy Rose Walker page and that's because there's about 100 ppl watch her.

I don't know what's going on with her appearance, she's aging so fast and looking worse. Latest look is Malteser head with clothes that drown her, yes then you got miserable looking Mitch the Chav. Really don't even post a photo or mention him as he's dragging her pages down. It's got to a point where it's looking negative, moaning or boring.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love how she said her page is real when someone caller her out on moaning all the time on her β€˜Questions’ on insta storys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lover her enthusiasm for the gym at the min with mitch the chav in the same clothes he wears to the shard and the gym πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I agree she needs to keep the bf off the videos and Instagram. He is probably miserable cos she’s forcing him when he clearly hates it! Just leave him out and keep it separate.

I don't know what the big obsession is to have their other halves on their channels. Its not their job and they just want privacy.Just because their channels have gone down hill, making it a couple channel does not boost their numbers. For some reason I don't like any of their partners especially ones that give up their job to help run the channels.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.