Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beg on toast! It really gets to me. If she had something wrong with her she would lap up all the attention. She is nothing but a time wasting attention seeker. Bore off you basic boring witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there not a vending machine she could of gone herself nevermind sending her mother? Can't be in that much pain if she's hungry and going onto Instagram to complain about it. But let's wait for the rest of the results to come back clear and she can manifest another issue.
couldn't possibly expect her to get something for herself could you, especially when she’s so sick *cough cough* (Karen, mean girls) 🙄

for the record there is a Costa, a cafe, a restaurant, a spar shop and probably 6 vending machines on each floor of that hospital or she could’ve used her big girl words to ask a member of staff if she really was that ill (doubtful), but then she would have lost her moaning, poor me Instagram story content wouldn’t she! God forbid she said one positive thing about her experience

She's pathetic, documenting her trip to A&E - posting "poor me" photos in her hospital bed so naturally her followers are gonna be concerned. Next day it's a miraculous recovery and she's dressed up to the nines shopping in Flannels. Pathetic Cow. Really gone down in my estimations.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Manage to go to Primark and get herself a Pumpkin Spice Latte fast enough. Is she making out to be ill or fine? Because she's coming across a massive lying hypocrite. Also saying she's on a shopping ban but then goes shopping here and then buys her mom some expensive artificial flowers.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Use to like her but she just comes across really attention seeking and whiny all the time. Constantly she has something to complain about you want to watch a YT video to get away from the every day negatives not hear her banging on! 🙄🙄🙄

The vaccine hasn’t given her those symptoms. Her anxiety has. She needs treatment for her health anxiety because she has a new problem every other week. Has her endometriosis even been confirmed? Or did she just decide that she has that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh that's for months she's said she isn't getting the vaccine, yet now she's booked a hol she's had it (but not just to go on hol) 🤣 piss off

Reactions: 7
The vaccine hasn’t given her those symptoms. Her anxiety has. She needs treatment for her health anxiety because she has a new problem every other week. Has her endometriosis even been confirmed? Or did she just decide that she has that
Makes me laugh that's for months she's said she isn't getting the vaccine, yet now she's booked a hol she's had it (but not just to go on hol) 🤣 piss off
duck off she's not gone and got the vaccine 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ what an absolute bleeping bell end.. From her preachy rants at the beginning of the pandemic about how we "need to take it seriously" to then becoming an ardent anti vaxxer cos she can't have any opinions of her own and has to mirror whatever her sewer rat boyfriend says that's a joke, I used to like Laura but silly witch needs to stay in her lane 🥴🥴🥴🥴

I always see Laura commenting on this other shite influencer called Rebecca Lambs posts who takes herself off to hospital when she's wanting a bit of attention, I think Laura's copying her!

Oh well.... If she's had such a bad reaction to the first jab 🤥🤥🤥 don't think she'll be having the second one will she, which means it's neither use or ornament for international travel 😂😂😂

She's - seemingly - got enough money to pay for tests so I don't see why she didn't just do that if she's so against the vaccine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She said she isnt getting the second vaccine. So no point in getting any then you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She said she isnt getting the second vaccine. So no point in getting any then you moron.
Is the daft bleep thinking a doctor will write her a note after all these amateur dramatics saying she's excused from having the vaccine cos she had a terrribllleeee 🥴 reaction to it and she won't have to do tests/or isolate 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Is the daft bleep thinking a doctor will write her a note after all these amateur dramatics saying she's excused from having the vaccine cos she had a terrribllleeee 🥴 reaction to it and she won't have to do tests/or isolate 🙄🙄🙄
All the drama she caused:mad: I mean didn't you read the covid leaflet they give you after the jab its called SIDE EFFECTS, bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 4
All the drama she caused:mad: I mean didn't you read the covid leaflet they give you after the jab its called SIDE EFFECTS, bleeping idiot!
Not to mention it's likely psychosomatic cos she's let Mitch the chav scaremonger 🙄

If you go back to the first few pages of this thread, I really liked her and stuck up for her but who she's turned into since getting with Mitch is just vile 😫 such a shame.

PS Laura, seeing as you read here often. You haven't "read so much about the side affects" from any sort of credible sources....FiGhTeRs 4 fReEdOm Instagram page where Mitch gets all his info from, and consists of (probably fake) videos of people with agendas flapping around like fish fresh out of water and claiming they were in a1 health but they've been like this ever since having the vaccine, doesn't count 🙄😫

Believe what you want honestly but when you have a platform, please don't try and make out to people there's loads of side effects that you've been "reading about" when the only one officially recognised by medics, scientists etc is increased risk of blood clots with the AZ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but I’m new to this thread and needed to ✨VENT✨

Laura has been to primark. She’s bought a new green shirt in size 18. I would say this is approx 5 clothing sizes too big for her. 5!
As a bigger girl I wear XL usually and I struggle to find clothing that fits most of the time since most brands seem to carry XS - L by default but then even when I find something that fits my go to style isn’t exactly a bodcon dress so, obviously it’s these slouchy shirts and such which is always a fav with these ‘influencers’. Other than in pjs and coats where I may size up one size I see no need to go massively oversized like this.
It really irritates me that people like Gemma Miles and Laura size up 3/4/5/6 sizes just so they can get ✨cOzY vibez✨

She’s picked up a big ✨over sized✨ Blazer coord too 😂

I messaged her and tbh I think the message I got back was very self righteous and rude. I expected a little ‘I will buy what sizes I like thanks but will bear this in mind’ but didn’t even get that 😂

yeah right do you go from a 6-14 because of the sizes brands carry 😂 I am a XL and sometimes have to pick XXL or find I can fit in a L but it genuinely doesn’t fluctuate that much. I’d say two sizes either size of your normal size at a push.
I’m shocked you even got a reply. Normally she has pretty much zero engagement with her followers. Another one of the reasons I unsubbed from her.
Welcome to the thread and feel free to vent!

I’m shocked you even got a reply. Normally she has pretty much zero engagement with her followers. Another one of the reasons I unsubbed from her.
Welcome to the thread and feel free to vent!
She replied to say ‘I am ill and on the couch unable to move. I am taking this time to reply to DMs and chose yours as it frustrated me’ I can’t find it now though 🙃 do DMs disappear when you’re blocked?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't really like the way Laura treats her cats, always leaving them alone even though they have separation anxiety and seen in past videos the messy cat litter/bowls in the background. Also Mitch the Chav (his new name thanks @Clarity456 😆) HATES her cats. Thats why she's always round his. Compared to Gemma Louise Miles fella Jamie, who gives them attention and even set up the cat run outside their old home. I think Laura has picked Mitch over her cats and is only home when she is filming or "ill".

Reactions: 3
I don't really like the way Laura treats her cats, always leaving them alone even though they have separation anxiety and seen in past videos the messy cat litter/bowls in the background. Also Mitch the Chav (his new name thanks @Clarity456 😆) HATES her cats. Thats why she's always round his. Compared to Gemma Louise Miles fella Jamie, who gives them attention and even set up the cat run outside their old home. I think Laura has picked Mitch over her cats and is only home when she is filming or "ill".
Omg as if that's now his name 😂🙌🏼

Everything she used to like or do is more or less fucked off now to accommodate Mitch the chav 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.