Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how ‘budget’ this holiday seemed to be compared to holidays with her ex?
I can’t remember her ex boyfriends name, but they went on holiday to Dubai, stayed in a lovely hotel etc. Quite different to this Ibiza holiday. She doesn’t seem to have posted much content either, I’m presuming that this is because where she was wasn’t ‘instagrammable’.

Reactions: 2
Mitch the Chav I reckon has simpler tastes than Aaron.... If I had to guess I'd reckon his dream holiday would be Benidorm in easy reach of an English pub where he can get a fry up and pint for four euros 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I really don't why she goes on with the charade of this relationship. They're clearly SO incompatible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mitch the chav really has a chavvy look about him right down to his beady little eyes. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a boring holiday, no scenery or anything interesting. I liked how she thought the locals were looking at them because they were tourists not the fact she dressed like a turd and some grown man dressed like a 14 Yr old boy filming themselves and eye bleeping the camera. Typical generic chav holiday.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice how many photos she made him take of her in the same pose on here (bottom of the pic)??!! This and the whole passive aggressive complaining a child ran past into the photo...hun the child is enjoying themselves on a holiday and not doing anything wrong, maybe she should spend more time enjoying her holiday instead of posing and complaining! Can't imagine it being much fun going away with someone who wants youto take photos of them at every opportunity

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice how many photos she made him take of her in the same pose on here (bottom of the pic)??!! This and the whole passive aggressive complaining a child ran past into the photo...hun the child is enjoying themselves on a holiday and not doing anything wrong, maybe she should spend more time enjoying her holiday instead of posing and complaining! Can't imagine it being much fun going away with someone who wants youto take photos of them at every opportunity
She needs to get over herself its a public beach you arn't Kim Kardashian hun so if you want a private beach pay for one!

Gosh no wonder Mitch the Chav looked bored af, it was just a holiday of taking photos and videos of her in her cheap
boohoo clothing and then photos of the food. He probably just wants to eat when his food arrives but she has to do 30 photos and a reel about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you make money from putting your life on the internet I'm not sure where you would draw the line between doing something for pure fun/entertainment or doing something because you think it is Instagrammable and will gain you engagement/followers. Gosh if I found myself in the situation where I even had to consider that I would know I'd need to change. should go on holiday because its somewhere nice and you can afford it instead of somewhere thats 'trendy'

Everyone is going to Ibiza at the moment. I think she went there just to be a sheep. There are plenty more influencers that have made better videos than Laura. Ive come away with not knowing about where she went, places of interest or culture venues or beautiful scenery. We'll worth the cats separation anxiety huh 😤

Is he a bit thick? Or just doesn’t like responding to her? 🤣

This whole vlog is her moaning

Last edited:
Nothing but moaning lol shock
Moaning about having to self isolate for 10 days or pay for some test. Erm maybe don't go abroad then, she tries to come off like she got a valid opinion on things but it comes across either negative or moany.

Reactions: 5
Ohh she infuriates me! She is so boring and nasty, her and her chavvy boyfriend need to climb back in to the Poundland they came from.

• Heart
I’d love to see her promote things other than fast fashion

How does she fit all her primark stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.