Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she's cutting down on dairy but had babybells, cottage cheese, creamy milky way yogurts, 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time I heard L mentioning the outdoor cat area was when GLM showed her one in the rented house. Hint hint hint for a company to give her a freebie 🙄 she’s had cats for years and had ample opportunity to purchase one herself . These you tubers are extremely greedy.

Reactions: 3
I struggle to see how she doesn't think she comes across as someone who moans though? They always say oh but you're only seeing a snippet of my life...yeah but in that snippet you're always complaining??!! Don't know if anyone saw the stories the other day where she put pics up of some NB trainers she ordered online saying she wasn't happy as they are a return from someone else, she had to pull stray hairs off them...seems a bit naive of her, especially working in the "fashion industry" to think that she would never receive something that has been tried on by someone else??either that or she advocates for fast fashion where every returned item should be sent to landfill to save someone else the *horror* of receiving it.
I get that everyone wants value for money but why did she even need to share that?? Same with the flower fiasco, it's not going to benefit anyone's life to know that. Either she outs the company which could really damage their rep for something which may bea genuine mistake, or she doesn't name them in which case its pointless??
Really starting to agree with other people on here that it's a poor me poor me thing. We all face stuff like this day to day but we don't have to tell everyone about it let alone go on social media....
Also why does she ask the most boring questions like how often people wash their hair...????then wonder why she lacks engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is every YouTuber going to Ibiza.. is it generally where they want to go or are they just sheep following a trend.

Reactions: 4
When she misses words out… :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I’m going gym! It boils my blood. No love your going to the gym 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I struggle to see how she doesn't think she comes across as someone who moans though? They always say oh but you're only seeing a snippet of my life...yeah but in that snippet you're always complaining??!! Don't know if anyone saw the stories the other day where she put pics up of some NB trainers she ordered online saying she wasn't happy as they are a return from someone else, she had to pull stray hairs off them...seems a bit naive of her, especially working in the "fashion industry" to think that she would never receive something that has been tried on by someone else??either that or she advocates for fast fashion where every returned item should be sent to landfill to save someone else the *horror* of receiving it.
I get that everyone wants value for money but why did she even need to share that?? Same with the flower fiasco, it's not going to benefit anyone's life to know that. Either she outs the company which could really damage their rep for something which may bea genuine mistake, or she doesn't name them in which case its pointless??
Really starting to agree with other people on here that it's a poor me poor me thing. We all face stuff like this day to day but we don't have to tell everyone about it let alone go on social media....
Also why does she ask the most boring questions like how often people wash their hair...????then wonder why she lacks engagement
Also everyones hair type is different so you cant really go by other peoples answers just do what suits your hair.

When she misses words out… :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I’m going gym! It boils my blood. No love your going to the gym 🤬🤬
She uses less words as her lips are that big and heavy. Also when she does speaks her mouth looks weird, I can only describe it as a guppy fish. To makes things worse she overlines them with brown pencil. Gives me the ick. On a positive note she fixed the botched up botox eyebrow and they look more level now.

Didn't she have eyelash extensions and she moaned about them and took them off. She had her nails done but they were too long and moaned about that?? I've realised that she is too hard to please so comes across ungrateful. She should post things that's she's happy about and if she doesn't like something send it back and email them privately, stop posting it on IG. Saying that the only things she actually likes are things that she's paid for to promote and even then that ends up on her ebay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Admits she was anxious about getting the vaccine > gets vaccine > tells thousands of people horror story about vaccine after taking what was almost definitely a panic attack after having the vaccine 🤦‍♀️

I know she was scared and I'm glad she's find but this isn't misinformation and scaremongering isn't helpful when she keeps saying that she was panicked about the vaccine, didn't want to get it because she was scared of side effects etc but wasn't wheezing and her blue inhaler wasn't helping so likely not asthma related unless they'd put her on steroids or a nebuliser at the hospital and she's left that bit out, your mind is powerful if you're worried enough about something the stress will manifest physically and when you have asthma and stop breathing normally due to that anxious tight chest feeling your lungs become tired and you do need your inhaler for a few days after - the tingling comes from lack of oxygen when you're breathing abnormally.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't know what the big obsession is to have their other halves on their channels. Its not their job and they just want privacy.Just because their channels have gone down hill, making it a couple channel does not boost their numbers. For some reason I don't like any of their partners especially ones that give up their job to help run the channels.🤷‍♀️
I like Modelmouth's fiancé. He's a nice lad and so appreciative if he is given any perks. I especially remember the gifted Dorset trip with the red jeep? with clothes and toiletries.

Manage to go to Primark and get herself a Pumpkin Spice Latte fast enough. Is she making out to be ill or fine? Because she's coming across a massive lying hypocrite. Also saying she's on a shopping ban but then goes shopping here and then buys her mom some expensive artificial flowers.
I thought I read on another influencer's posts that the PSL was vegan only this year.

Laura’s problem is that she is now just one of many youtubers/instagrammers that are all just carbon copies of each other. That’s why her followers don’t grow.

I used to quite like her videos a few years ago when she was in her bedroom at home with a few thousand subs doing Primark hauls. She used to engage with her subscribers more.

These days she barely responds to comments - good or bad ones. Doesn’t ‘like’ any comments. Her content is stale and repetitive. She makes 40minute vlogs where nothing actually happens. Even her primark hauls are just repetitive with the oversized blazers and beige tat.

There’s so many girls on Instagram and YouTube doing the same videos, buying the same things from primark. People are bored. Myself included!
Then for me the ultimate nail in the coffin of a channel is when the boyfriend starts appearing on it!

Reactions: 12
I like Modelmouth's fiancé. He's a nice lad and so appreciative if he is given any perks. I especially remember the gifted Dorset trip with the red jeep? with clothes and toiletries.

I thought I read on another influencer's posts that the PSL was vegan only this year.
I meant she was at A&E all day having tests done because she was so ill then out and about within a couple of days drinking PSL and shopping, posting it all on IG.

Also influencers that start their own channel like Gemma Louise Miles and Elle Darby then their partners give up their job to join them and become "power couples". So cringy when they take over with their own segments.

Reactions: 5
I meant she was at A&E all day having tests done because she was so ill then out and about within a couple of days drinking PSL and shopping, posting it all on IG.

Also influencers that start their own channel like Gemma Louise Miles and Elle Darby then their partners give up their job to join them and become "power couples". So cringy when they take over with their own segments.
Sorry, wasn't having a dig. All this gluten free, vegan, illness stuff just goes over my head now as they all seem to be jumping on the bandwagon, self diagnosing themselves when it's probably their bodies rebelling against all the crap they push in their vlogs and eat. I do like Modelmouth's fiancé though compared to the others. 😃

Sorry, wasn't having a dig. All this gluten free, vegan, illness stuff just goes over my head now as they all seem to be jumping on the bandwagon, self diagnosing themselves when it's probably their bodies rebelling against all the crap they push in their vlogs and eat. I do like Modelmouth's fiancé though compared to the others. 😃
Lol that's fine I'm usually having a dig at these influencers. Yes I think I've seen her OH in a video building something outside but he wasn't trying to be the centre of attention or take over her videos. Just a normal working guy. Her content is OK for fashion and a better quality, least she can pronounce words and seems to know what she's talking about.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.