Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but I’m new to this thread and needed to ✨VENT✨

Laura has been to primark. She’s bought a new green shirt in size 18. I would say this is approx 5 clothing sizes too big for her. 5!
As a bigger girl I wear XL usually and I struggle to find clothing that fits most of the time since most brands seem to carry XS - L by default but then even when I find something that fits my go to style isn’t exactly a bodcon dress so, obviously it’s these slouchy shirts and such which is always a fav with these ‘influencers’. Other than in pjs and coats where I may size up one size I see no need to go massively oversized like this.
It really irritates me that people like Gemma Miles and Laura size up 3/4/5/6 sizes just so they can get ✨cOzY vibez✨

She’s picked up a big ✨over sized✨ Blazer coord too 😂

I messaged her and tbh I think the message I got back was very self righteous and rude. I expected a little ‘I will buy what sizes I like thanks but will bear this in mind’ but didn’t even get that 😂

yeah right do you go from a 6-14 because of the sizes brands carry 😂 I am a XL and sometimes have to pick XXL or find I can fit in a L but it genuinely doesn’t fluctuate that much. I’d say two sizes either size of your normal size at a push.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but I’m new to this thread and needed to ✨VENT✨

Laura has been to primark. She’s bought a new green shirt in size 18. I would say this is approx 5 clothing sizes too big for her. 5!
As a bigger girl I wear XL usually and I struggle to find clothing that fits most of the time since most brands seem to carry XS - L by default but then even when I find something that fits my go to style isn’t exactly a bodcon dress so, obviously it’s these slouchy shirts and such which is always a fav with these ‘influencers’. Other than in pjs and coats where I may size up one size I see no need to go massively oversized like this.
It really irritates me that people like Gemma Miles and Laura size up 3/4/5/6 sizes just so they can get ✨cOzY vibez✨

She’s picked up a big ✨over sized✨ Blazer coord too 😂

I messaged her and tbh I think the message I got back was very self righteous and rude. I expected a little ‘I will buy what sizes I like thanks but will bear this in mind’ but didn’t even get that 😂

yeah right do you go from a 6-14 because of the sizes brands carry 😂 I am a XL and sometimes have to pick XXL or find I can fit in a L but it genuinely doesn’t fluctuate that much. I’d say two sizes either size of your normal size at a push.
I’ve now been blocked 😂

I happen to have seen she’s complaining about IBS and endometriosis today, but she doesn’t seem to have been diagnosed. Please tell me she isn’t self diagnosing herself as having endo?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve now been blocked 😂

I happen to have seen she’s complaining about IBS and endometriosis today, but she doesn’t seem to have been diagnosed. Please tell me she isn’t self diagnosing herself as having endo?!
I think she does you know which makes a mockery of people that actually suffer with these conditions for real! She does love to complain seems to be her whole personality! 😂

Reactions: 7
Talking about foundation she says Nars stromboli is her normal shade err girl it is not its 3 shades too dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she's doing the Primark video and keeps saying 'to go with' and 'if that's your vibe' its so annoying.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Silly cow has booked a holiday but won’t get the vaccine seems pretty stupid to me!

Reactions: 3
She won’t be able to travel, surely? Most places want proof of double vaccine!
She'll have to pay out fortunes for tests everytime she goes 😭 that's if certain countries don't start not letting people in who aren't fully vaccinated in before long.....

Best laugh is, does any girl who gets her lips done - well maybe some do, but on the whole - I've never checked the filler, who it's made by, whether it's European CE marked, checked any claims against the manufacturer, researched every ingredient that's in there etc. etc. I highly doubt she does either hence why she ended up on good morning britain to talk about being botched 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Documenting her A&E trip, feels like there’s something new wrong with her every week

Reactions: 8
Feeling so much better now she got her dairy and gluten intake, oh wait wasn't she whinging on the last few months how that stuff makes her ill. Only when it suits her.

Also she's that ill but manages to take photos, make posts, go on IG and still COMPLAIN how long she's been there waiting and she's still had nothing to eat. Lol she's fed up of it, try being hooked to a ventilator and having no family visit you and not know if you will survive the night. God she's so self-absorbed 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work in the hospital she’s currently in/dishing out sly comments about. Can’t really work out why on earth she has her mum there with her when she doesn’t fit any of the criteria to be accompanied. Absolutely guarantee she’s been one of the dickheads that kicks off and shouts at staff when she’s questioned on this and refuses to obey by the rules because she thinks she’s above them. Completely understand it’s horrible being in hospital on your own but come on now, she doesn’t require chaperoning she’s a grown ass woman!! May sound bitter but I’ve gone through 2 miscarriages in the last 5 months completely alone in that same hospital as my partner wasn’t allowed in and I respected the rules which has in turn left me traumatised!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why cant her mum go and fetch her some food?

I work in the hospital she’s currently in/dishing out sly comments about. Can’t really work out why on earth she has her mum there with her when she doesn’t fit any of the criteria to be accompanied. Absolutely guarantee she’s been one of the dickheads that kicks off and shouts at staff when she’s questioned on this and refuses to obey by the rules because she thinks she’s above them. Completely understand it’s horrible being in hospital on your own but come on now, she doesn’t require chaperoning she’s a grown ass woman!! May sound bitter but I’ve gone through 2 miscarriages in the last 5 months completely alone in that same hospital as my partner wasn’t allowed in and I respected the rules which has in turn left me traumatised!!
is it QMC?

Why cant her mum go and fetch her some food?

is it QMC?
Because they’re both far too entitled for that, need to be waited on hand and foot don’t they and she wouldn’t get to post the dramatic ‘oh poor me’ stories if her mum had got her a Costa!! Probably just furious we don’t have a Starbucks so she could Instagram one of her bespoke drinks 🙄 also not sure why in the however many hours they were there neither of them actually asked anyone if it was possible to have a drink/something to eat, you know like normal people would. She doesn’t have an issue making the world revolve around her usually so I’m in no doubt she’d have been exactly the same as a patient

Reactions: 5
Is there not a vending machine she could of gone herself nevermind sending her mother? Can't be in that much pain if she's hungry and going onto Instagram to complain about it. But let's wait for the rest of the results to come back clear and she can manifest another issue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.