Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I’m actually disgusted by her boyfriend, maybe because I’m a pet lover but what kind of boyfriend is he if he’s having hissy fits over her having cats to the point that she had to say it’s me with the cats or nothing? Like get tf over yourself and just accept that the person you’re dating has cats. Her cats clearly bring her so much happiness and she seems to really love them so any good partner would see that and not say things like that, her love for them should make him love them as well. When I started dating my boyfriend he instantly fell in love with my dogs especially after seeing how much happiness they brought me .I don’t know how anyone can hate animals especially if you’re not allergic. I would be honestly so pissed off if that’s how my boyfriend felt about my pets who are basically my babies 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I’m actually disgusted by her boyfriend, maybe because I’m a pet lover but what kind of boyfriend is he if he’s having hissy fits over her having cats to the point that she had to say it’s me with the cats or nothing? Like get tf over yourself and just accept that the person you’re dating has cats. Her cats clearly bring her so much happiness and she seems to really love them so any good partner would see that and not say things like that, her love for them should make him love them as well. When I started dating my boyfriend he instantly fell in love with my dogs especially after seeing how much happiness they brought me .I don’t know how anyone can hate animals especially if you’re not allergic. I would be honestly so pissed off if that’s how my boyfriend felt about my pets who are basically my babies 😂
I wonder if she's asked herself this to post that reply getting digs in about him 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who would go out with someone who hates animals? Like what do they do when they want to move in together?...I bet she’d get rid of the cats eventually....I doubt she’d get rid of her crappy boyfriend over her cats....their relationship is a comedy show, absolute joke.

Reactions: 7
Who would go out with someone who hates animals? Like what do they do when they want to move in together?...I bet she’d get rid of the cats eventually....I doubt she’d get rid of her crappy boyfriend over her cats....their relationship is a comedy show, absolute joke.
If she does get rid of then then that's just disgusting. I'm not comparing children to cats, but you wouldn't get rid of your kids for a man, so how are pets any different? Pets are family too.

Reactions: 12
If she does get rid of then then that's just disgusting. I'm not comparing children to cats, but you wouldn't get rid of your kids for a man, so how are pets any different? Pets are family too.
I have 2 cats myself and a dog and they are my furbababies, I’d never get rid of them for a man..plus they’re more faithful and trustworthy haha....I’m surprised she doesn’t get more attention on here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread! You know what bothers me? She did an everything 5 pounds haul not too long ago and said how amazing this Cambridge jumper she found was. Then a few weeks later listed it on her eBay for more than a 5er brand new with tags! I am sure the haul was paid for too so making double the money from it. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Believed and trusted her opinion in her hauls up untill I saw that and it's made me question her authenticity when she's reviewing items now!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So glad I found this thread! You know what bothers me? She did an everything 5 pounds haul not too long ago and said how amazing this Cambridge jumper she found was. Then a few weeks later listed it on her eBay for more than a 5er brand new with tags! I am sure the haul was paid for too so making double the money from it. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Believed and trusted her opinion in her hauls up untill I saw that and it's made me question her authenticity when she's reviewing items now!
You can't believe a word any of them say they are all in it for the money! Only reason they go into this ‘job’ is for minimum effort maximum outcome. They are all lazy selfish work shy money grabbing nobodies!

Reactions: 5
Ohhh I didn't know she sold clothes on via ebay! This video was an ad! It's disgusting she's selling stuff she's been gifted for free

Attachments

• Wow
Ohhh I didn't know she sold clothes on via ebay! This video was an ad! It's disgusting she's selling stuff she's been gifted for free
Yeah she does! Her mum runs it for her. Loads of misguided stuff on there too for not much cheaper than on the website itself! I donate all my unwanted clothes to the charity shop. Drives me mad how bloggers who get their stuff for free don't do the same.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah she does! Her mum runs it for her. Loads of misguided stuff on there too for not much cheaper than on the website itself! I donate all my unwanted clothes to the charity shop. Drives me mad how bloggers who get their stuff for free don't do the same.
Ohhhh that's pissed me right off!! Why do all these influencers get gifted so much free stuff and sell it on to make profit whilst also making probably £5k for a sponsered posts!!! I donate all my clothes to charity too, it's wild how the other half live!

Reactions: 8
omg is she joking?!!! that's disgusting!...also did you see on her stories she tried to sell that vile mirror coffee table with a broken leg and cracked top..she only wanted £50!!!!!!! but then a few weeks after she gave it away for free.
talk about taking the p!ss.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
any onee els find it odd she always is at her chaavvy partners?....who looks afta the cats?? it wasn't that long ago she sed they had separation anxiety?? so why the f do you leave them? she need 2 sort their behaviour out so they no anxious. I reckon she will get rid of them for her partner...how can u b wit some1 thsast doesn't like your pets????

any onee els find it odd she always is at her chaavvy partners?....who looks afta the cats?? it wasn't that long ago she sed they had separation anxiety?? so why the f do you leave them? she need 2 sort their behaviour out so they no anxious. I reckon she will get rid of them for her partner...how can u b wit some1 thsast doesn't like your pets????
ive noticed she's at Mitches a lot. this poor cats, not you've mentioned that, why would she go to Mitches when her cats have separation anxiety...like obviously you'd sort the cats problems before running to your partners for a weekend bonk...like there's going to be problems down the road if they get more serious...does he go or the cats?, does she give up sausage or pussies?

• Haha
have also seen how overweight those cats are??? ive got one my self, same breed and she isn't that fat!...I bet she overfeeds them for when she pisses off to her bf..
so now we have Laura who's:

racist
lockdown rule breaker (or takes the piss with unnecessary trips)
buys a load of cheap tat
sells broken tacky furniture then gives it away as no fucker wants to pay £50
is abusive to her partners
Neglects her poor cats
a pouts so much it breaks a sweat above her lips
and gets her mum to sell her fast fashion crap on eBay for nearly the same price brand new or more

Reactions: 4
I don't want to take the mick out of her if it's something she cant help, but does she have some type of speech impediment? She pronounces some words so strangely and her lips move strangely too! Is this a natural thing for her or is it a result of bad fillers? Genuinely curious.
Think it’s bad fillers & bad veneers! Too big for her mouth

Reactions: 4
I am laughing so hard at her recent youtube video and she's clearly read tattle as she put a trigger warning at the start and kept going on about that its important to eat a balanced diet and everything in moderation....well that not what she was preaching before and basically saying she binges at the weekends.....also when have we known Laura go to the gym 3 times a week? absolute bull poop.

You can't believe a word any of them say they are all in it for the money! Only reason they go into this ‘job’ is for minimum effort maximum outcome. They are all lazy selfish work shy money grabbing nobodies!
100% agree, though they're are some genuine ones out there, you just gotta find them...Laura is so fake, my knockoff Louis Vuitton bag is more authentic than her

I am laughing so hard at her recent youtube video and she's clearly read tattle
I find it so funny when youtubers do this 😂 imogenation clearly does it too, she done a sex Q&A last week and everyone on her thread was saying there should be an age limit etc due to what she was saying then suddenly she's on her Instagram stories talking about age restricting her context and not to watch if you're under a certain age etc 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.