Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened between her and her last boyfriend? (can't remember his name)

Does anyone know what happened between her and her last boyfriend? (can't remember his name)
Aaron? She just said there was some "adult issues" but they were still civil...sounds like he couldnt manage his money properly or something

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She has more money than sense. £15 on some stupid menus for valentines ? Then she says £3 is really affordable for a card?! Why can’t they just have a normal dinner like everyone else. The decorations and extras are just weird and unnecessary for a couple that have just got together.
it looked super tacky

if you look back in threads apparently she cheated on him and was even abusive to him

okay so need to rant!
in her recent 2 videos she's mentioned shes on a diet, eating 1,500 calories a day, saying shes put pounds on and wants to watch her weight so shes on a diet....yet talks about the weekend and basically eating what she wants, and what she feels like regardless of calories...WELL YOUR NOT IN A CALORIE DEFICET DUMB NUTS!!...just because its the weekend doesn't mean its an excuse to eat wtf you want, your not gonna lose weight as you'll put it back on if you use certain days to binge...and again she talks about food being naughty, like its just food there's nothing good or bad. stop promoting diets and words that are triggering to young people who watch her...my 14 year old cousin stopped watching her because of this

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
it looked super tacky

if you look back in threads apparently she cheated on him and was even abusive to him

okay so need to rant!
in her recent 2 videos she's mentioned shes on a diet, eating 1,500 calories a day, saying shes put pounds on and wants to watch her weight so shes on a diet....yet talks about the weekend and basically eating what she wants, and what she feels like regardless of calories...WELL YOUR NOT IN A CALORIE DEFICET DUMB NUTS!!...just because its the weekend doesn't mean its an excuse to eat wtf you want, your not gonna lose weight as you'll put it back on if you use certain days to binge...and again she talks about food being naughty, like its just food there's nothing good or bad. stop promoting diets and words that are triggering to young people who watch her...my 14 year old cousin stopped watching her because of this
Also its not just about calories its about how much fat is in the food when you are on a diet. Plus she drinks all those starbucks drinks.

okay so need to rant!
I totally agree. Her new video was so pointless as well as the last one.
Im not too clued up on calorie deficits etc but I think it's plain and simple that if you want a healthier lifestyle/lose weight, you need to maintain what you're doing and kcals don't just sleep at weekends so of course if you binge then you won't see results quickly 🥴

Also its not just about calories its about how much fat is in the food when you are on a diet. Plus she drinks all those starbucks drinks.
She’s just contradicting herself all the time. These Starbucks she has are full of sugar. Honestly she calls her self a influencer...

I totally agree. Her new video was so pointless as well as the last one.
Im not too clued up on calorie deficits etc but I think it's plain and simple that if you want a healthier lifestyle/lose weight, you need to maintain what you're doing and kcals don't just sleep at weekends so of course if you binge then you won't see results quickly 🥴
That’s my point!! The weekend is still part of the week, why it’s an excuse to binge I do not know. She’s not promoting healthy eating at all!, like her teenage followers will probs do what she does!. She’s no expert so she should stop saying what’s healthy and what’s not.....and then her saying ‘everything in moderation’ after she should said about binging at weekends...my little toe has more brains than her

Did anyone notice when she said something was "ten ten", instead of "ten out of ten"? Like, what? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Did anyone notice when she said something was "ten ten", instead of "ten out of ten"? Like, what? :ROFLMAO:
The phrase ten ten is like an urban phrase, so of a similar ilk to words like peng ting, mandem, wagwarn etc

That's not really Laura so a bit bizarre lol 🤣

Reactions: 2
Naaaa her comment on her latest video has really pissed me off. A girl suffering with an ED has offered advice about how Laura’s wording and pictures looking slim on a losing weight video can be insensitive etc, and Laura has said if people are gonna be influenced by a picture and a title then it’s a little silly.
she has pissed me off SO MUCH, I don’t normally mind Laura that much, but as a former anorexia sufferer myself, it’s riled me. A little silly? Tell that to mental health sufferers you twit. Mental health illnesses are not silly!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Naaaa her comment on her latest video has really pissed me off. A girl suffering with an ED has offered advice about how Laura’s wording and pictures looking slim on a losing weight video can be insensitive etc, and Laura has said if people are gonna be influenced by a picture and a title then it’s a little silly.
she has pissed me off SO MUCH, I don’t normally mind Laura that much, but as a former anorexia sufferer myself, it’s riled me. A little silly? Tell that to mental health sufferers you twit. Mental health illnesses are not silly!!
I dont watch her anymore and haven't since early last year, but it's throwaway comments like hers that add to why there is still such a stigma surrounding mental health issues.

I'm tired of influencers telling us we are too sensitive whenever we point out some of the very insensitive things they say and do, but the second they are called out for their crappy behaviour they instantly jump on the whole "I'm going through something and you lot should be kind" bandwagon, yet they don't give a tit about how they make anyone else feel.

I think the problem with a lot of these influencers and Youtuber's is that they forget that it's us viewers that provide their income. If people didn't watch their videos or like their posts, then they would be nothing. So, to not give a damn about the people supporting their lifestyle is very reckless and stupid in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
that's so bad!! shes clearly doesn't know what its like or seen anyone suffer with an eating disorder. my sister had gone through anorexia and is in recovery. I saw what tipped her over the edge. she had had to stay off instagram because of all these perfect bodies that most have been edited....Laura needs to understand what that girl was saying.....and its obvious she edits and adjusted her pictures if you look closely.....she really annoyed me saying that. what an insensitive cow

I dont watch her anymore and haven't since early last year, but it's throwaway comments like hers that add to why there is still such a stigma surrounding mental health issues.

I'm tired of influencers telling us we are too sensitive whenever we point out some of the very insensitive things they say and do, but the second they are called out for their crappy behaviour they instantly jump on the whole "I'm going through something and you lot should be kind" bandwagon, yet they don't give a tit about how they make anyone else feel.

I think the problem with a lot of these influencers and Youtuber's is that they forget that it's us viewers that provide their income. If people didn't watch their videos or like their posts, then they would be nothing. So, to not give a damn about the people supporting their lifestyle is very reckless and stupid in my opinion.
she never takes responsibility of her actions...a few months back she was racist my posting on her stories that she was having a 'chinky'.....like how rude, instead she deleted but didn't say sorry......

so shes racist, promotes disordered eating and is abusive

she never takes responsibility of her actions...a few months back she was racist my posting on her stories that she was having a 'chinky'.....like how rude, instead she deleted but didn't say sorry......

so shes racist, promotes disordered eating and is abusive
I'm so sorry to hear that about your sister, I hope shes recovering now ❤

Also wtf about Laura's story!! I don't follow her on Instagram anymore so didn't see it but not addressing it is vile. She should take responsibility for her own actions! Vile, vile and vile

Has she had more filler or can you make your lips bigger on tiktok? I don’t understand that resting pout it makes her look very stuck up and unfriendly IMO

I'm so sorry to hear that about your sister, I hope shes recovering now ❤

Also wtf about Laura's story!! I don't follow her on Instagram anymore so didn't see it but not addressing it is vile. She should take responsibility for her own actions! Vile, vile and vile
Thankyou, and yes she is recovering now, still at early stages but he's doing well....stupid girls like Laura have no idea what they put others through with the words they say

Why is she hardly ever with her bf on the weekend?
shes probs cheating on him now like she did with the last one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.