Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been on her stories and she posted a pic of hot cross buns saying ‘carbs are needed today’ like wtf? Carbs are needed everyday, stop making out they’re bad.
she deffo restricts from what I’ve seen but I think what she shows online is a different story compared to what she actually has off camera.
Carbs are needed lol....have you seen the amount of crappy Starbucks she has EVERYDAY haha they’re full of carbs. That’s comedy gold

Reactions: 5
So I’ve been watching her for 2 years and god she’s changed! She’s so self centered, she needs to get her head out her arse and come to reality....

for a start her shopping addiction is ridiculous! Like how many coats and blazers do you want with all the awful shoes she wears?.

her stories are a ball ache, alway justifying her Sefer, ranting about everything or moaning because she can’t go places, like stfu you silly girl, you ain’t got shiit to worry about, stay at home in your bland vanilla home there last more important things than wanting to go away. She’s lucky she ain’t lost her job or struggling, and all she cares about is going away....

Also getting a boyfriend during lockdown...hmm, clearly broke rules there. For a start does he always wear a chav cap?? She can’t keep her leg closed for a period of time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve been watching her for 2 years and god she’s changed! She’s so self centered, she needs to get her head out her arse and come to reality....

for a start her shopping addiction is ridiculous! Like how many coats and blazers do you want with all the awful shoes she wears?.

her stories are a ball ache, alway justifying her Sefer, ranting about everything or moaning because she can’t go places, like stfu you silly girl, you ain’t got shiit to worry about, stay at home in your bland vanilla home there last more important things than wanting to go away. She’s lucky she ain’t lost her job or struggling, and all she cares about is going away....

Also getting a boyfriend during lockdown...hmm, clearly broke rules there. For a start does he always wear a chav cap?? She can’t keep her leg closed for a period of time
lmfao at this! But it’s true! I bet she’s breaking covid rules now too, won’t be long and she will be the first in que to go primark with her grande Starbucks that she thinks is healthy af....I wonder if she will cheat on her donut of a bf like she did before

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Little things in videos show the character of these "people" (not influencers...).
Last year she potted plants. She was told in the comments, that the pots are far too
small, but she didn´t listen.

She has no empathy or understanding for anything or anybody. Disgusting!

She’s looking more Natural these days
really?? I don't think so plus doesn't stop her fake BS ways

Little things in videos show the character of these "people" (not influencers...).
Last year she potted plants. She was told in the comments, that the pots are far too
small, but she didn´t listen.

She has no empathy or understanding for anything or anybody. Disgusting!
she doesn't like other peoples opinions, she clearly thinks her way or no way. the way she's treated people around her is disgusting, like she doesn't appreciate her friends, I mean she never mentions a couple of them.

Reactions: 3
just watched her recent video...oh my god does she not know how to talk properly, like shes talking so fast.
shes also talking about lockdown and her tone of voice is annoying when shes talking about it..like she seems happy about it?, it's a serious topic so why talk bubbly about it like it's a positive thing?
she also talks so loud as well.

• Haha
just watched her recent video...oh my god does she not know how to talk properly, like shes talking so fast.
shes also talking about lockdown and her tone of voice is annoying when shes talking about it..like she seems happy about it?, it's a serious topic so why talk bubbly about it like it's a positive thing?
she also talks so loud as well.
I was hoping someone else mentioned this, I started the video the night she uploaded and had to turn it off because she was annoying me so much 🤣 she talks too fast, always pronouncing things wrong and yes omg I can tell if we were with her in person that she would be sooo loud, I feel like shes shouting 🤣😬🤣

I was hoping someone else mentioned this, I started the video the night she uploaded and had to turn it off because she was annoying me so much 🤣 she talks too fast, always pronouncing things wrong and yes omg I can tell if we were with her in person that she would be sooo loud, I feel like shes shouting 🤣😬🤣
It’s like she’s putting on a performance lol...I had to turn my volume down!...I also think she didn’t come across quite sincere about when she was talking about frontline staff and lockdown. Like she seems to not care because she’s not affected by it.

Also just seen her insta story about a beauty giveaway...the products she’s included in that look like crappy little bits from PR/gifted that she didn’t want.

• Haha
I remember seeing LGM at turtle bay in Leicester and she is so far up her own arse, the face on it!!!! Wouldn’t hurt to crack a smile! & at this point she was still living at her parents, just left her full time job etc..... you are not all that darlin’

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing LGM at turtle bay in Leicester and she is so far up her own arse, the face on it!!!! Wouldn’t hurt to crack a smile! & at this point she was still living at her parents, just left her full time job etc..... you are not all that darlin’
She’s deffo up her self, you can tell by her materialistic personality.
she’s got too much filler in that trout pout she can’t smile lol.

• Haha
She’s in TikTok now guys....posted a video of a Starbucks diy....she must tit for England with all the coffee and Herbalife she drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no her shoe collection is full....duck me what’s she gonna do!!!

lol she’s just said ‘how expensive does this look’ about a mirror tissue box....no hun it looks chavvy as duck you mrs hinch wannabe

Also anyone else find it annoying when she always says ‘does that make sense’ in all her video.....no Laura it bleeping doesn’t, not one bleeping bit hunny

God shes boring and that Home bargains haul could have been a 15 min video if she didnt ramble on so bloody much.

Literally nothing she bought in her poundland haul is essential... Desperate for coin x

Literally nothing she bought in her poundland haul is essential... Desperate for coin x
clearly she didn't NEED to go and get any of that. so technically breaking rules, it wasn't essential....likedo we really need to see what crappy cheap stuff she buys from places like home bargains ir Poundland......LAURA GET A GRIP YOU CHEAP LITTLE HOE

Reactions: 1
She has more money than sense. £15 on some stupid menus for valentines ? Then she says £3 is really affordable for a card?! Why can’t they just have a normal dinner like everyone else. The decorations and extras are just weird and unnecessary for a couple that have just got together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.