Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her newest video and a few things:

1) yes the guy doesn’t want to be on YouTube and it must be irritating having her vlog but wow his attitude stinks.. I get no warmth or likability from him he seems awful

2) we now know where she got that rough phrase ten-ten from that she was overusing a while back instead of ten out of ten, because he says it about 6 times in the car about the Starbucks

3) barely 6.5k views with a following of over 200k.. not good stats :/

Reactions: 9
What I find hilarious is that he’s desperate to not be shown on camera but she’s desperate for him to be 🤣 you can tell he’s literally not even arsed in the fuckin slightest about her vlogging especially when he was Tryna get her out the car but all she wanted to do was pout an eye duck the camera hahahaha another copy of Gemma miles. Probs desperate to take her videos in the same direction she has with hers and including Jamie all the time LOL 😂

Reactions: 4
Just watched her newest video and a few things:

1) yes the guy doesn’t want to be on YouTube and it must be irritating having her vlog but wow his attitude stinks.. I get no warmth or likability from him he seems awful

2) we now know where she got that rough phrase ten-ten from that she was overusing a while back instead of ten out of ten, because he says it about 6 times in the car about the Starbucks

3) barely 6.5k views with a following of over 200k.. not good stats :/
int it!! what a little pussy she waz being with the 'I don't wanna hurt myself' - get a grip Laura u a grown ass woman.

also how bad iz her nose? from da side??? is it all dat filler she's been having, her lips look like a fish and her face is a puffer fish...

Reactions: 1
It was when her hair was touching the chopping board when she was cutting the potatoes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oooh she's addressing this site on todays vlog. 'Hi Laura, and Oh stop being a tight arse the Chanel Bronzer isnt 'quite expensive' its £40 FFS!

Reactions: 3
Lol guys look at these 2 imagez, she clearly edited her legs. Blurry AF, look at da plug!!! Wot a fake ass hoe
well her editing skills aren't all great...its obvious, look at the curves in the leg and blurriness.

what a crappy role model. these poor younger viewers look at her edited botched body, and potentially comparing themselves.

I haven't watched her video, but we know she reads on here...Laura seriously get a grip, stop being a bad influence, stop being racist, stop leaving your cat on their own for days, just stop you BS hun

Declaring how she's gone natural whilst still wearing her ratty hair extensions and fake tan. But she wears full face make up on her filler and botoxed face. Begging for a free nose job. Only thing she done was not wear her fake eyelashes but that's only because her boyfriend told her not to. So much for Self love pshhh.

Oooh she's addressing this site on todays vlog. 'Hi Laura, and Oh stop being a tight arse the Chanel Bronzer isnt 'quite expensive' its £40 FFS!
For someone who claimed she doesn't look up this site Laura seemed
She's apparently blocked this site as she's claiming herself to be the next Caroline Flack. 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
The colour of Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood filter she used :rolleyes: looked like she was going blackface.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing with these influencers and you tubers (not just Laura) saying that they’re being natural or taking ‘no makeup pics’ etc is they’re still not natural. There’s a huge difference to your regular girl going makeup free and an influencer with Botox, cheek filler, lip filler, veneers, hair extensions and sometimes Russian lashes glued on saying theyre makeup free.. yes you don’t have product on your face but you have major cosmetic changes to make you look prettier. It’s not relatable

Reactions: 7
Luv how she says she goin natrel yet wear foundation darker than her own tone...als i luv how she said she was apparently neglectinng her cats and abusing her ex...her she neva mentioned the comments about her being racist!! and how she finks it’s 4 account and 1 person...lol

Attachments

• Haha
The thing with these influencers and you tubers (not just Laura) saying that they’re being natural or taking ‘no makeup pics’ etc is they’re still not natural. There’s a huge difference to your regular girl going makeup free and an influencer with Botox, cheek filler, lip filler, veneers, hair extensions and sometimes Russian lashes glued on saying theyre makeup free.. yes you don’t have product on your face but you have major cosmetic changes to make you look prettier. It’s not relatable
It's not called natural no more it's unnatural natural. 🤣

Luv how she says she goin natrel yet wear foundation darker than her own tone...als i luv how she said she was apparently neglectinng her cats and abusing her ex...her she neva mentioned the comments about her being racist!! and how she finks it’s 4 account and 1 person...lol
The botox in her
Her botox got her looking like...

Her botox got her looking like...

Attachments

Last edited:
why are her eyebrows right angles?!

Reactions: 4
Someone also said she cheated on the ex with the current bf, she never addressed that either 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriend seems like a right Di*khead
She attracted what she projected with that one. She didnt go round his house the weekend because he was going to a mates zoom birthday party? We know he went to the guys house for the party, what a liar.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.