Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turning off notifications now 😂 why bother? I'm sure she's getting more and more obnoxious by the day.

Reactions: 2
Brunch at the park.. should do this more often..

I thought you were ohh sooo pooor... im surprised the girls arent sharing a pancake and one fruitshoot!

ogre

Reactions: 5
she can’t stomach food but had mac Donald’s breakfast 🤔🤦🏻‍

• Haha
Now shes banging on about how people think shes pregnant... we know you hate children so theres no chance of that happening

A nose piercing on the cards now.... more money for her own gain. Money that could have gone on the girls for a new toy, activity.. anything to benefit them and she’s not bothered! bleeping useless mother

I bet she has read every page on here! Hi laura! Go give those girls a kiss and stop being a dick 😉

Reactions: 3
As if she asked what she’s done that’s so bad?! Read the thread Laura. It’s an itemised list.

Ooh looks like she’s been reading here! Hi Laura! Go spend some money on your kids, don’t swear at them and stop crying poverty but spending money on stupid tit... then maybe just maybe we wouldn’t have a problem with you.

Reactions: 1
I actually think she’s a narcissist 🤷‍♀️ laura is never at fault peeps!!

Reactions: 4
She’s deffo got an account on here and rattling about others

Also welcome new members

Reactions: 3
So moaning little googled her name and seen this thread.
Hopefuly u take the advice given here Laura. Love and appreciate your beautiful babies. Stop moaning stop begging. Stop being a brat. Just stop full stop with Insta it's clearly not your thing. Focus on your poor mental health. Budget so your kids can have variety of fruit and veg where a grape is not luxury. Orange juice is more an essential than your wine.

So she’s upset that potential employers might see this page but doesn’t care if she swears at her kids...shock her priorities lie with money not the needs of her children

Reactions: 6
LOL..... She's so unaware of herself isn't she. Ohh what could little old me do to make someone hate me so much? It's not hate Laura, it's mainly worry for your poor children & anger because you treat them so badly. She needs to read here fully so she can maybe take a step back and see what others see. I understand why she wouldn't want to do that though, she doesn't want to burst that confident ego that she goes on about so much! And as for a stomach bug? I dunno about anyone else but I can barely lift my head when i have one of those nasty 48 hr things, let alone story all day! She's probably got a hangover and over eaten by the looks of her stories the last few days 🐷🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said all that because she expected people to come here, she would’ve thrived on that! Just like when she attacked that poor lady the other day. She is one of those people who thinks it is her way or no way!