Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she can't win now. She got rid of her account which everyone was encouraging her to do. Nothing left to be said. Good on her for doing the right thing

Reactions: 9
I'm not. She's using jager as her main account now. She's already complaining about the kids over there :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
How do you forget your child doesn’t go to nursery today and take her and then laugh when they call you to say she’s not meant to be there??

Reactions: 6
How do you forget your child doesn’t go to nursery today and take her and then laugh when they call you to say she’s not meant to be there??
Trying to get a freebie day on the sly.. ohhh noo i forgott... here have an avocado for £25 a pop lol

Reactions: 2
100% she knew bailey didn’t have nursery she just wanted to film all day and not parent 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why did she even bother deleting her Instagram when she puts everything on jagerpom any way

Again she’s gone away for a night with John....surely she must realise now how ridiculous it was to ask people for money for a surgery that she couldn’t possibly afford 🤦🏼‍♀️ When all she does is spend spend spend

Reactions: 4
I stopped following her personal account before she removed it as couldn’t stand the moaning about no money/luxuries but dominoes etc were weekly treats. Christmas time really annoyed bare minimum effort second hand is fine and a great way to make Christmas special but she was so tight and wrapping fruit up as well and saying they get 2 gifts only!

I can't believe she's proud of herself for parenting :ROFLMAO: what does she usually do if she doesn't pick her kids up or cook dinner?