Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that she's a bit of a tit mum. And I agree that the boob reduction go fund me was ridiculous. And I agree that she clearly finds the money for whatever hobby/activity/takeaway she wants whereas she buys the kids eff all.... BUT I DON'T think it's fair to bash her for enjoying some emails out thought tbh. We've all had a tit time off it over lockdown and so don't blame her for utilising the 50% off thing tbh and enjoying some family time out. Also - I know loads of parents who secretly wish they could be out enjoying a romatic but but have the kids in tow... And many influencers get praised for this honesty...

I’m new to this thread. Never heard of this person before, the thread name caught my eye as who the duck would be so cheeky to ‘go fund me’ for a boob job when the solution is lose weight
Oh my god. I’ve never been more disgusted at a person than I am right now at this abusive potato.
There are literally no words....I’ve not been able to stop thinking about the two little girls who have to endure this bleeping creature as a mother. The stuff I’ve read, it’s like something from a Roald Dahl book or a Dickens novel.
Social services should be involved. 100% This is abuse and emotional neglect at the very least.
The damage she’s doing to those girls by how she treats them and speaks to them, it’s so awful.
I live up north in a big working class city. you get rough arses everywhere but my god, this thing would be chased out of town. Imagine refusing to spend a penny on your kids. Dressing them in second hand BOYS clothes. Them not owning trainers, having to play sports in wellies cos the mother is too tight to buy them trainers or getting a bleeping colouring book and a banana for Xmas.
I’d literally die for my kids. I’d sooner starve then ever watch them go without. They want for nothing and don’t have a care in the world. As it should be.
I shop in charity shops and love a bargain but no one on earth is ever looking at my boys and thinking they are scruffs!! Just doesn’t happen.

And this thing has the nerve to show her face at mummy meet ups and act like she’s the big celeb all over social media? She’d get told to duck off home if it was where I’m from. If she wasn’t thrown out the place by her hair first!!
I’m heart broken for the girls. The toe nail story made me feel sick and also want to cry.
Where are the rest of the family? Why isn’t anybody intervening?
what does the husband think of all of this?
She has a sister that she sees quite a lot. And I don’t know why, I don’t know her, but I have a niggling feeling that she might have lost her Mum quite a few years ago. I’ve either heard or read it on her profile somewhere. Not sure if any one else had that in their mind somewhere? And I don’t know about other siblings/her dad.
And her hubby’s family live up country somewhere. Just in response to your part about why are her family not stepping in.

Reactions: 1
I agree that she's a bit of a tit mum. And I agree that the boob reduction go fund me was ridiculous. And I agree that she clearly finds the money for whatever hobby/activity/takeaway she wants whereas she buys the kids eff all.... BUT I DON'T think it's fair to bash her for enjoying some emails out thought tbh. We've all had a tit time off it over lockdown and so don't blame her for utilising the 50% off thing tbh and enjoying some family time out. Also - I know loads of parents who secretly wish they could be out enjoying a romatic but but have the kids in tow... And many influencers get praised for this honesty...
I agree. I think she makes mistakes, I think her parenting needs work, but I don’t begrudge her going out for a meal and utilising the 50% off!
maybe social services should get involved, maybe she just needs a bit of help And support to appreciate and look after those girls? There’s no manual on how to be a mum after all! She’s clearly struggled with it in the past. Today’s message was ridiculous, she shouldn’t swear in front of her kids and say she’s embarrassed then speak to someone like she did her attitude is all wrong. But I think she needs help rather than just being slagged off?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
No one is criticising her for using the 50% off, but she's eaten 3 meals a day out since monday but constantly claims she's skint and can't afford her much wanted boob job that she felt the need to get funded by her followers that annoy her so much.

Reactions: 7
It seems people have tried to help, saw a post further back saying they’ve sent her helpline numbers etc and she either blanked the message or was snotty in her response.
You do not take the fact you are unhappy with your life choices out on your kids. End of.

No one is criticising her for using the 50% off, but she's eaten 3 meals a day out since monday but constantly claims she's skint and can't afford her much wanted boob job that she felt the need to get funded by her followers that annoy her so much.
100% agree! If you want to go out fine, just don’t plead poverty and beg for a Boob job!

I agree. I think she makes mistakes, I think her parenting needs work, but I don’t begrudge her going out for a meal and utilising the 50% off!
maybe social services should get involved, maybe she just needs a bit of help And support to appreciate and look after those girls? There’s no manual on how to be a mum after all! She’s clearly struggled with it in the past. Today’s message was ridiculous, she shouldn’t swear in front of her kids and say she’s embarrassed then speak to someone like she did her attitude is all wrong. But I think she needs help rather than just being slagged off?
If you want to go out for a meal go ahead, it’s the fact she moans she doesn’t have any money and is awful for getting stuff for herself but not her girls! Plus it’s not like she accidentally swore in front of poppy, she actually swore at her three year old! To me that’s just messed up! I have three young children and I’m also pregnant, yes it’s hard but I would never swear at them!

I’m sorry but my Kids haven’t needed to relearn how to behave?! And I don’t know anyone else’s kids who have needed too?! She is a terrible lazy potato 🥔

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but my Kids haven’t needed to relearn how to behave?! And I don’t know anyone else’s kids who have needed too?! She is a terrible lazy potato 🥔
Exactly, are they not just standard toddlers?! Maybe she means they've got to a point where her shouting at them is just white noise and they really don't care anymore

My annoyance with her eating out at multiple places is the fact a few weeks ago berries for her children were a luxury, the girls didn’t have trainers for sports, they are only ever dressed in hand me downs, they’ll be “too skint” again at Christmas but Laura is in new gym leggings, has multiple hobbies, eats out whenever she fancies
Don’t plead poverty in one breath, and then eat out for multiple times in a day.

Reactions: 7
We’re just confused - either she’s come into money or the poverty talk was bullshit 🤷‍♀️. I doubt the girls have forgotten how to behave in public, she just doesn’t want to be parenting. Lazy cow.

I think that can be a little unfair - my LO is 2.5 and I’d actually say she’s had to relearn how to behave in some situations. She’s an only child and now we’ve met up with friends again had to Re learn how to share and play nicely. I’ve taken her to a shop for the first time since March and she just ran around because she was so excited to be out. It was a nightmare, and not how she’d normally have behaved in a shop so like Laura I put it down to having to relearn how to be when out.
I agree she makes a lot of mistakes, and doesn’t treat the girls well a lot of the time. I completely get why you’re all pissed off that she asked for money for a boob job and pleads poverty yet seems to splash the cash on herself no problem. That frustrates me too!
but with regard to that comment, we are all coming out of the most bizarre 6 months of our lives and having to adapt to new rules and a new normal. I’ve lost track of what we are and aren’t allowed to do now, so just imagine how kids of 3 and 2 feel.

I think she struggles with the girls I don’t think she’s naturally maternal and she’s actually just puts herself first because she’s a very self entitled person. I get the impression she doesn’t see how she comes across. To her it’s if you don’t like me unfollow me attitude.

- buying your kids second hand shoes is wrong, she can clearly afford new ones but doesn’t want to becuase she won’t benefit from it.
- never getting new toys. Yeah ok toys are expensive but maybe buy them one occasionally would do no harm.
- a pencil is not a treat
- don’t buy yourself roller skates and fanny around a park whilst your kids watch.
- a Banana isn’t really a present at Christmas but I hope to god you got her other bits
- she wanted to be insta famous so put her life out there and then cAnt be arsed to reply to emails
- I don’t think she enjoys being a mother at all

I don't think she realises that having kids... they're a huge part of your life.. the constant acting like they're a huge inconvenience just shows how she doesn't include them in plans, doesn't consider what they may need or want and swearing at Poppy and being embarrassed - so you bloody should be 😳 (and it'd be okay to swear at them around strangers but takes the childminder to be embarrassed? Odd!!)

Reactions: 4
The reply back to the person who confronted her about being embarrassed for swearing at poppy was “don’t talk to me like that” .... speaks volumes!!!!! (Especially when it Was a nice message ) Maybe don’t speak to your children like that!!!!!!!