Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad it wasn’t just me that this p*ssed off she won’t buy her kids new shoes yet she will
Set up go fund me for bust reduction. Saying she can’t exercise because of them, pretty sure it was only before lockdown started she was doing rugby trained 🤔 pretty sure that would be classed as exercise she’s so full of it anything to get something for free
Losing weight is 70% diet 30% exercise she’s just lazy

You know what she’s done the right thing. She can now just focus on her kids and work.

Reactions: 1
You know what she’s done the right thing. She can now just focus on her kids and work.
She'll be back. She won't be able to carry on with her normal life without documenting it for insta... she can't take a tit and not document it (she hasn't done that but may as well have).

Reactions: 2
She'll be back. She won't be able to carry on with her normal life without documenting it for insta... she can't take a tit and not document it (she hasn't done that but may as well have).
Well she has kind of. Took pics of her feet resting on a step stool in the bathroom saying that’s the best way to ‘poo’ (I honestly hate when adults say that word)

Reactions: 1
So she put a video up on jäger pop account saying she’s deactivated all her accounts apart from her business 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Hopefully her girls get to spend more time with there mum now rather than her choosing to watch her phone rather than her children! Wonder how long before she gets it back...

Jagerpom won’t last without her other accounts how will she promote.. only so many crochet copycat rainbows and pumpkins she can make

Reactions: 3
She deleted her accounts as in her own & the food one, which is fine with me she may need time to process the fact a lot of people are concerned about how she is with the girls! I think she though it was fun to be a lazy mum & shout from the roof top how much they do her box in but in all honest she made herself look a idiot along with making me very concerned for them girls do I think she will be back HELL YES do I think this page made her delete Instagram HELL YES will she change NO !! Because we the ones in the wrong.

Reactions: 3
I spy she had her nose done! A lot more talking stories on her “ Business page“ haha I totally agree going to is that now

I spy she had her nose done! A lot more talking stories on her “ Business page“ haha I totally agree going to is that now
Hmm surprised she didn’t ask for it done for free tbh you know with the massive following she has 😂. But again another pointless spend that could’ve gone to the boob reduction she do desperately needs