Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see her stories today? She seemed so annoyed she had to parent her kids. Nice too see nothing has changed.
I was shocked at her stories this am. She was raging. She really hates her children. She has since they were tiny only she tolerates them more now because they are more self sufficient. No idea why she had kids, she clearly doesn’t feel remotely maternal towards them.

Lol at her trying to make out the school didn't inform people about the inset day and then her friend telling her straight

Reactions: 3
Oh it was painful watching her seething expressions saying she's going to have to wait another day and she's just got to have the girls etc. It's not their fault! And why don't you know when your kids are back? Schools usually send several letters and notices out 🤷
I know someone irl who has 2 kids, moans how stressful it is constantly but has just got a puppy! Why do they think it's a good idea? FFS 😂

Oh my god.
So Monday complaining about having the girls for two days and not being able to get in the office and do some work.
Today, the girls are at nursery and what is she doing? Taking the afternoon off to go shopping!!
I obviously don’t mind mums going shopping while the kids are in nursery (it’s your free time do what you want with it !) but to make out like she was pissed off she was stuck with the girls because she couldn’t do any work, when actually all she wanted was to fob them off so she can go shopping.
Can she seriously not realise how she comes across?!

I’m going to exercise one day on the exercise bike and then the next day I’m going to have a Cornish scone party. I mean you could’ve used that time actually doing something with your kids

Reactions: 2
Posting and moaning about how little she has made this month is just embarrassing- is she trying to out the guilt trip on her followers

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she ever have her her kids? Or when she does she seems to hate it? Her husband has gone for a hair cut and she’s made him take the kids with him!

• Wow
Why doesn’t she ever have her her kids? Or when she does she seems to hate it? Her husband has gone for a hair cut and she’s made him take the kids with him!
On her old personal account, her husband when on his best friends stag do(he was best man) and she basically said she couldn’t cope with the kids without him so he couldn’t go. I feel really sorry for her husband. My friend says she seems him around their town a lot eith the girls and he’s always playing with them, being a very attentive father and then there’s Laura either on her phone, not with them or shouting and being horrible

Anyone seen her tiktoks with the dog? I’m starting to think that dog was a content purchase

• Wow
That dog was definitely a content purchase. Bet she hash tags about sausage dogs etc constantly. Guarantee she does something sausage dog related now.

Reactions: 1
Do we really need to hear about her period?! It’s her flipping business page. I can’t believe how unprofessional she is. Also no one cares her shopping delivery isn’t turning up. She drives, hardly a crisis. She’s just so lazy

Do we really need to hear about her period?! It’s her flipping business page. I can’t believe how unprofessional she is. Also no one cares her shopping delivery isn’t turning up. She drives, hardly a crisis. She’s just so lazy
I think she really needs to go back to separating her business and personal pages again? But she won’t
Your so right, who talks about their period on their business page??!

Now they question is did she buy shoes for herself or the girls?! Can’t see any pigs flying so not the girls I’m guessing. God I know everyone’s kids can drive them mad but my kids love a meal out she’s just a selfish horrible person