Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus.....well done you’ve done what every decent parent does in a normal day 🙄what was the point in deleting Instagram when she was just going to use her business page instead?!
Supermums don’t go viral because supermums don’t post every part of the life online looking for praise. My God.

Reactions: 3
I can’t be the only one a bit confused by her at the moment? She started her business doing pom-poms and even named it after them... but now she can never be arsed to make any and even said she won’t be selling the pompom Christmas wreaths because she can’t be arsed?? I’m sorry what?? Haha what kind of business do you actually run Laura? I’m not even sure you know yourself tbh 😂 are we now a scarf and headband business... well you quite obviously you’ve decided that what you actually sell is crotchet items and not pompoms...

Reactions: 5
I can’t be the only one a bit confused by her at the moment? She started her business doing pom-poms and even named it after them... but now she can never be arsed to make any and even said she won’t be selling the pompom Christmas wreaths because she can’t be arsed?? I’m sorry what?? Haha what kind of business do you actually run Laura? I’m not even sure you know yourself tbh 😂 are we now a scarf and headband business... well you quite obviously you’ve decided that what you actually sell is crotchet items and not pompoms...
The kind of business she runs is whichever can make the most money with the least amount of effort required!

Reactions: 5
Her smile annoys me.. “ look what i made, i wont be making these to sell “ ..... “ soo many of you are asking for these.. £50 please for a nose warmer” shes lazy and so unprofessional

Reactions: 4
So professional on her stories.. sitting on the bog talking about how her dungaree straps fall into her piss far too often... mmmm pissy smelling crochet pumpkins

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No my dungarees don’t fall down the toilet because.... I’m a grown ass women that wears pants 😩🤣 why does she feel the need to share that kind of stuff!?

Reactions: 2
I can tell she’s dying to get back on Insta?? She’s sharing more and more random stuff on the business account?

Reactions: 1
How she talks to her little girl is soooo sad! I wonder how she talks to them when not filming?! She talks to them like they’re teenagers who should know better 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shocked at the way she speaks to her little girls. They're so young. I have a little girl a few months older than her eldest and honestly, they're such a sweet innocent age.

I bet poppy got a bollocking for playing on lauras laptop.. surely as a business owner and as a parent it should be way out of childrens reach?

She honestly just looks like a bitter nasty person. She’s my age too I thought she was early 30s!