Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain her accent to me? It’s so weird. A bit posh, a bit European, a bit of American twang.

Reactions: 1
Manray Holdings / Partners - her trust fund pays for her life & whipping boy (such a doormat hunk)

I would respect him & her more if they worked for a living and this lifestyle was from good honest graft. Can’t stand a trust fund moron. Hence what you see on her Instagram isn’t “earned” or paid for by her (I doubt the ceramics make much £££ - just a vanity project) Just handouts 💰💰💰

Reactions: 3
I find her absolutely fascinating…in that I cannot in anyway relate to her in any shape or form.
the wealth is off the scale!

what I can´t stand about her is the way she needs to show how rich she is, everything in her life is so exaggerated. The way she wastes money just to make the "chicest" parties, the chicest travels, the chicest everything's. She seems to live in permanent competition in order to make people feel envy of her and be the best between her friends

Reactions: 7
I feel the same. It’s like she wants to shove everything down everyone’s throat. There are lots of wealthy instagrammers who don’t feel the need to do that so I am not sure why she does. Perhaps it’s demonstrative of just how insecure she is inside.

Reactions: 6
She just has so much of everything, whether it’s stacking bangles or cake sprinkles

Reactions: 6
None of which she has earned. The money is being given to her via a trust fund called Manray Holdings. How rewarding is it when you work and save up for something you really want? I don’t respect DB. I think Laura has more integrity and she doesn’t clap too often for DB because she bloody knows the truth

Reactions: 4
I had a proper guffaw at DB trying to think what to use to compare the size of styling wax she uses and settling for ‘edamame bean’ size 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9