Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does nothing but go on holiday, promote her underwhelming overpriced crockery and bake cakes. What a bleeping life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does nothing but go on holiday, promote her underwhelming overpriced crockery and bake cakes - great thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she’s in Ibiza. She leads the most unbelievable life. Just take a breath Deborah. Slob out on the sofa for a couple of days. I’m exhausted just watching it all! I do wonder who is doing all the ‘life stuff’…food shopping, cooking, travel arrangements, washing, packing/unpacking, dog travel, coordinating the children’s activities/needs, managing the houses, thinking ahead. The mental load must be enormous.

I don’t think the ‘life stuff’ is that challenging when neither her or Tom work! Her life is ridiculous.

I bet she's very anxious because she hasn't painted 1000 pumpkins and celebrated the chicest party of the whole world

Reactions: 6
Not that Laura will give a shiny tit on my opinion but I’m not a fan of her bedroom refurb. All the built in cupboards and shelves look old fashioned and it feels poky. It’s very similar to her lounge downstairs and seems very contrived. I used to love her interiors style but I’m not a fan of all the heavily patterned fabrics and painted MDF built ins.

I'm not a fan either - whatever happened to her lovely, walk in wardrobe? Or was that in her previous place? I never look at any of her interiors stuff and think I'd like to do that. All those curtains covering things, frills and detailing - it is too much. And she always spends ages working with people on the colour combos and I don't really like any of them!

I don't think her house is massive for a Victorian terrace either - which is probably why it ends up looking quite poky.

If having all those custom built in cupboards and a new ensuite and dressing room means you’re tight on money, I must be a total povvo 😭

ETA: Laura’s house cost £1.6m and is probably about 1400 sq ft / 120 sq m, oh yeah absolutely minute 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If having all those custom built in cupboards and a new ensuite and dressing room means you’re tight on money, I must be a total povvo 😭

ETA: Laura’s house cost £1.6m and is probably about 1400 sq ft / 120 sq m, oh yeah absolutely minute 🙄
Ooh how do u know the details of how much she paid for it? I love a righto I’ve snoop!

Reactions: 1
Jeez Debbie with that stupid affected voice again. She’s from bloody North London. A classic example how someone can believe their own PR. I will never buy any of that stuff she makes in her shed!!

Reactions: 1