Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the Porsche on her stories and looked into it a bit. It’s worth about £300,000 😳 assuming it is not a replica.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He doesn’t have his name on the house. Maybe that’s all he has got unless it too is in Debbie’s name. Whipping boy - paid for. Embarrassing

Off she trots on another terrible looking holiday 🤣. Can you even imagine this life ?!!

I wonder what her in-laws think! She looks like such a prat, I would be embarrassed to walk around with her.

• Haha
The in-laws look so regular, I bet they just don’t know what to make if her, and her hat.

Was curious about his background and did some digging, which led me to find their address after no more than 30 seconds of googling.

IMG_1719.jpeg

Perhaps this goes some way towards them putting up with their daughter in law’s eccentricities 😉

Reactions: 2
And his name is not on the house. Belongs to DB & trust set up by her father. Whipping boy just lives there - no claim on the property. Yes his family look regular Kent. I bet they take the piss out of DB which isn’t too hard to do

Was curious about his background and did some digging, which led me to find their address after no more than 30 seconds of googling.

View attachment 2301663
Perhaps this goes some way towards them putting up with their daughter in law’s eccentricities 😉
I am sure you are right! That kind of money buys a lot of tolerance! And the in-laws do look quite normal. That makes me even more intrigued about her side of the family. No sisters in law ever featured and the brothers are sporadic to say the least: maybe they are not that impressed by it all!

She’s sick an attention seeker. Right bang in the nose of the family photo posing. What about the in law whose birthday they are celebrating?

I wonder how painful a friend she is.

Attachments

She’s sick an attention seeker. Right bang in the nose of the family photo posing. What about the in law whose birthday they are celebrating?

I wonder how painful a friend she is.
And she absolutely would have been directing everyone how to stand.

And we’re back in Ibiza. I can’t lie I’m flipping jealous of that house. Also, whilst Im being nice I do think Laura is looking great at the minute, she’s back wearing lovely tailored clothes again after going a bit off piste for a few years and I like the bob and hoop earring look.

Why does DB seek constant validation of her husband’s looks… does she think we are all jealous of her free loading catch? Nope!

Reactions: 4
Why does DB seek constant validation of her husband’s looks… does she think we are all jealous of her free loading catch? Nope!
I have no idea! She's so like Courtney Adamo in that respect - always going on about what a hunk her husband is! I also find his IG/ IG Stories hilarious - it is all reposts of DB's posts featuring him - never an original post!

• Haha
Reactions: 4