Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know he's had forays into films (surely they are just vanity projects though?) Anything else that we know of?

Reactions: 1
I think there might be some money on his side as well.

Not megabucks like DB but he went to the boarding school his son is now at, and I have a vague recollection of his parents gifting him
the classic car he drives (or some other pricey status gift). So very comfortable.

I think there might be some money on his side as well.

Not megabucks like DB but he went to the boarding school his son is now at, and I have a vague recollection of his parents gifting him
the classic car he drives (or some other pricey status gift). So very comfortable.
The car was a 30th birthday gift from DB.

He’s not on the documents (deeds) for the house - it belongs to her family. Embarrassing for him but a shrewd move by DB. She was married before & it was not good 👎🏻

Reactions: 2
She can get in the bleeping bin for calling Wimbledon ‘Wimbles’ 😩
---
He’s not on the documents (deeds) for the house - it belongs to her family. Embarrassing for him but a shrewd move by DB. She was married before & it was not good 👎🏻
Spill more about the house details and her previous marriage Nancy? How do you know?

• Haha
She spoke about her previous marriage on the Wardobe Icons podcast. I've never heard her mention it anywhere else, and (being a nosy so and so) couldn't find anything out about who her first husband was.

Yes, I heard about her first marriage on the podcast… I would love more details on the family as well, her brother has made an occasional appearance but I think there are two?

Some friends were gossiping about her. I do know the details of her first marriage but it’s horrible and as much as she’s a twit it wouldn’t be fair to broadcast it. The story wasn’t nice at all. She has one brother who controls the money from what I remember (?) with another trustee (not related). Husband has no ownership on the house, nothing in his name.

I did hear that her marriage fell apart around the same time as her mother died which must have been dreadful. Even though she irritates me, I wouldn’t wish that in anyone.
In the baby photos she posts there are always 2 brothers so I am still intrigued…

Is one of her brothers the husband of this lady with the Insta name of mummywearsflats he is a Brett (Charles I think)

Is one of her brothers the husband of this lady with the Insta name of mummywearsflats he is a Brett (Charles I think)
I don’t know… plus she is private so I can’t do any digging. Wonder if they lead the same lifestyle as DB.

Did they go on that American road trip? I remember seeing her brother in some of the videos. Don’t recall seeing another DB though.

There are two brothers - one lives in Israel I think and is the one they went on the American road trip with. The other lives in the UK and I think has two daughters, but they don't feature very much on DB's instagram (I wonder if they have asked to remain private?) The daughters were definitely in the 'cousins' picture from Mini's recent party though.

Well spotted! Yes, they don’t feature very much at all so I can only assume they asked to remain private. There is another daughter (must be the one from Israel) who features quite heavily. Interesting dynamic.