Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there’s no thread for Alexincork but I’ve seen her mentioned here. What’s this about? Is she seriously suggesting that the dad mentioning the baby getting a girlfriend while a table of girls admire him is wrong? Ah here. Get in the sea yourself Alex

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna assume that gallivanting means the child was with his father the weekend. She is so dead set on people thinking she is solo parenting and I'm sure she is for the majority but just say he was with his Dad ffs.

Reactions: 11
I feel like it must be hard having your baby in crèche all day and then with their Dad on the weekends. Spending so little time with them at such a special little age 😢

Reactions: 1
Still yapping on, trying to convince us all that Johnny Depp should not believed and it’s Amber who is the victim. She clearly knows nothing about the case or anything regarding law. The evidence is quite clear, both toxic and have faults but she clearly has lied so many times it would be impossible to believe her in a court of law. Laura is so woke it’s sickening.

Reactions: 12
Still yapping on, trying to convince us all that Johnny Depp should not believed and it’s Amber who is the victim. She clearly knows nothing about the case or anything regarding law. The evidence is quite clear, both toxic and have faults but she clearly has lied so many times it would be impossible to believe her in a court of law. Laura is so woke it’s sickening.
I think she is getting at Imelda May who tweeted about how amazing Johnny is. Laura is so bloody painful. Her biggest flaw is she can’t debate ANYTHING…..It’s just she is right and you have to accept that!!

Reactions: 12
I think she is getting at Imelda May who tweeted about how amazing Johnny is. Laura is so bloody painful. Her biggest flaw is she can’t debate ANYTHING…..It’s just she is right and you have to accept that!!
Still cannot wrap my head around someone so painfully woke oversharing her child so so so much. His every waking move is documented. It’s bizarre. Absolutely nobody, nobody bar close family and friends have that much interest in someone’s child! She also had the audacity to comment in an article she rarely shares him on SM?! Any chance she’d cover that on the mothership? The implications of creating a social media footprint on behalf of your child - doubt it 🤭

I say this as a mother of 3 who takes my childrens right to privacy so seriously. Guaranteed one of these children used to grow these influencers followings will take a case in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She shares so much of Z its nauseating! She uses her child and being a mother as content now as she lost her job and became totally irrelevant and out of touch in every way. I don't have any children but plenty of friends and cousins, I always ask permission to take a pic firstly and rarely ask to share on my private social media, only unless it's a significant memory or occasion.

No chance she would cover consent on the show as she would defend her decision to share z to the hilt and as you say nobody can disagree with Laura!

Reactions: 7
Ive never watched the Mothership so I can’t say for certain, buy I remember there was a clip of a man talking about sharing your children on social media. So maybe they have talked about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ive never watched the Mothership so I can’t say for certain, buy I remember there was a clip of a man talking about sharing your children on social media. So maybe they have talked about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I remember something about it but Laura said she doesn’t share much of the child bar the “odd pic”, it was an article moreso than a discussion if I remember correctly, I’ve never watched the mothership either .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine hanging around with her and Alex in cork! Which would be the most painful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jaysus she’s painful. The shite about “grammar policing” being ableist. Is there any topic she isn’t an expert on?!

Reactions: 6
I haven't followed her in a while so missed what was wrong with her child again? Wondering what he was in hosp for?

It is likely he has asthma but they don't diagnose until they are older. You would think she would put 2 and 2 together and get rid of the cats though.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
There she is yapping on and insulting the Queen, you are Irish Laura, your opinion doesn’t matter!!! She is so bitter about the Royals it is unbelievable, we the British public are saying thank you to OUR Queen for representing us all over the World for 70 years. So what if they are born into it and rich, they could and can still be useless in some Countries. The Royals bring in a tit ton of tourist money to London but again, I ask, why does Laura care? She is so bitter about everything, when she moans about having to work and be a parent we should ask why she chose to be a single parent? She was all in favour of Amber Heard, we are all wrong and disgusting for believing the ton of evidence in JD’s favour. Why can’t she just shut it? To care about celebrations for the Queen on another country that you have to be so negative and bitter is pathetic, it has nothing to do with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There she is yapping on and insulting the Queen, you are Irish Laura, your opinion doesn’t matter!!! She is so bitter about the Royals it is unbelievable, we the British public are saying thank you to OUR Queen for representing us all over the World for 70 years. So what if they are born into it and rich, they could and can still be useless in some Countries. The Royals bring in a tit ton of tourist money to London but again, I ask, why does Laura care? She is so bitter about everything, when she moans about having to work and be a parent we should ask why she chose to be a single parent? She was all in favour of Amber Heard, we are all wrong and disgusting for believing the ton of evidence in JD’s favour. Why can’t she just shut it? To care about celebrations for the Queen on another country that you have to be so negative and bitter is pathetic, it has nothing to do with you!
As a British person, how do you know Laura? I didn't think her reach was that far.

She isn't the only person in Ireland not totally Team Queen by the way. I will stand up for that part.

Reactions: 5