Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the complete opposite I have a huge admiration for the Queen, love the pomp and ceremony and the tradition. I've visited Buckingham Palace when they open in summer, the crown jewels in Tower of London and Westminster Abbey all very fascinating but I do like history I suppose. I just don't understand Lauras need to comment on it negatively, it doesn't affect her she just likes to moan and try to appear relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly, it has nothing to do with her but yet again she has to give out. She doesn’t have to watch it, there’s an off switch and get on with her life

Reactions: 7
As a British person, how do you know Laura? I didn't think her reach was that far.

She isn't the only person in Ireland not totally Team Queen by the way. I will stand up for that part.
Yes but it does not matter if you are Team Queen, my point is she is Irish so it’s not her Queen to worry about. Yes I came across Laura years ago when she had her party business and on the whole I enjoyed her but I find she always has to get on the current bandwagon of being woke.

Yeah prob one of the few things I do agree with her on tbh 😆
Are you British? I mean it in terms of she sounds like it’s her tax money that is being spent on these celebrations. I might not like an American President but how they choose to celebrate them doesn’t cause me to get riled up.

I'm the complete opposite I have a huge admiration for the Queen, love the pomp and ceremony and the tradition. I've visited Buckingham Palace when they open in summer, the crown jewels in Tower of London and Westminster Abbey all very fascinating but I do like history I suppose. I just don't understand Lauras need to comment on it negatively, it doesn't affect her she just likes to moan and try to appear relevant.
Yes! It is not any of her concern, what happens in terms of celebrations in another country wouldn't cause me the anger she seems to have.

Yes but it does not matter if you are Team Queen, my point is she is Irish so it’s not her Queen to worry about. Yes I came across Laura years ago when she had her party business and on the whole I enjoyed her but I find she always has to get on the current bandwagon of being woke.

Are you British? I mean it in terms of she sounds like it’s her tax money that is being spent on these celebrations. I might not like an American President but how they choose to celebrate them doesn’t cause me to get riled up.

Yes! It is not any of her concern, what happens in terms of celebrations in another country wouldn't cause me the anger she seems to have.
I’m not arguing with you at all, but I think Irish people can have any opinion they want about the Queen 👑 you don’t have to be so riled up by Laura, enjoy your celebration and stop watching her stories maybe 🤔

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see what Laura posted but I would imagine Laura’s issues with the Queen are relating to the fact she is somewhat protecting Andrew. She will be paying some of his legal fees for his lawsuit. I don’t think you need to be British to be annoyed about that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not arguing with you at all, but I think Irish people can have any opinion they want about the Queen 👑 you don’t have to be so riled up by Laura, enjoy your celebration and stop watching her stories maybe 🤔
I like Laura, I just don’t understand why she cares about what we the British are doing. I’ve enjoyed my long weekend, I happened to see a Twitter post not a story and it just made me curious why it should matter to her.

I didn’t see what Laura posted but I would imagine Laura’s issues with the Queen are relating to the fact she is somewhat protecting Andrew. She will be paying some of his legal fees for his lawsuit. I don’t think you need to be British to be annoyed about that
No it was nothing to do with Andrew, it was to do with being born rich and apparently 70 years of representing her country shouldn’t be celebrated.

Reactions: 3
I like Laura, I just don’t understand why she cares about what we the British are doing. I’ve enjoyed my long weekend, I happened to see a Twitter post not a story and it just made me curious why it should matter to her.

No it was nothing to do with Andrew, it was to do with being born rich and apparently 70 years of representing her country shouldn’t be celebrated.
Exactly, the jubilee celebrations are about the Queens 70 years of service and nothing else, it probably speaks volumes that Andrew didn't partake for whatever reason covid or not but it hasn't overshadowed what this weekend was about in my opinion. Lovely celebrations to watch. And I can guarantee Laura watched them just so she has something to give out about.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think she just wants something controversial to tweet about

I have never come across anyone that has posted their child as much as she does
Yeah Z is in 9 of her last 12 posts including one of him in just a nappy (he's covered by a big Teddy but still he's not a newborn anymore) he's a cute kid but save it for your family WhatsApp group or whatever. I bet she was the type who before she got pregnant would give out about people who have babies and then make being a Mother their whole personality and now it's even her job!!!!

Reactions: 9
Her friend Alex in Cork has something more to moan about now she has covid. Do symptoms show that fast? She reckons she caught it at the concert two days ago

Every single year this one has “the worst illness ever”. Would love to see her turn up to ED with a sore throat. God love her she’s starved of attention.
She'd usually go to hospital with a sore throat?!

Reactions: 2
She did have thyroid cancer though - might make a difference
Yeah I don’t know the ins and outs of her situation, but if she is so seriously ill to actually require inpatient treatment I hope she presents herself.

Reactions: 1