Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or just blogging / "influencing" .... couldnt see anyone in their right mind giving this one a job.... God them them whoever they are
Confetti did 😂 I always found it a weird fit since she's never been married or engaged or actually planned a wedding.

Reactions: 6
I'm shocked that she's so surprised about crèches and waiting lists. Do none of her friends have kids?

Reactions: 8
That is nonsense. If you have a preferred CRECHE or childminder or even school in mind, you practically book the baby in when he/she is few weeks old

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she for real? I don't have kids and even I know that leaving it until a couple of weeks before you return to work to source childcare is a non-runner. Gobshite.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why her friend Alex would be given a letter to travel from Cork to Roscommon to collect a kitten? Is it a rescue one? Didn’t think they are rehoming yet

Reactions: 1
Don't think I'd be too happy if my childminder was posting pics of my kid on their public instagram tbh

Reactions: 2
Don't think I'd be too happy if my childminder was posting pics of my kid on their public instagram tbh
I'd be the same but most of us probably have private accounts. I'd doubt it's an issue for Laura... sure it's not like she's had anything other than Ziggy content since he was born!

Reactions: 4