Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be the same but most of us probably have private accounts. I'd doubt it's an issue for Laura... sure it's not like she's had anything other than Ziggy content since he was born!
True but you'd think even from a safety standpoint she wouldn't want that stuff out there!

Reactions: 2
So odd it’s like her friend has no job so here mind my child 🙄
I think she literally only started looking for creche/childcare in the 2 weeks before she went back to work, going from what she was saying on her stories, so I'd say she didn't have much of a choice but to get a friend who was available to do it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t see anything wrong with it to be honest. Two of my friends work finished with the lockdowns so they are child minding now too.

Reactions: 6
I don’t see anything wrong with it to be honest. Two of my friends work finished with the lockdowns so they are child minding now too.
Nothing wrong with it at all only the fact its unreliable and now that the announcement of retail returning it's likely he will return to work and then what will she do? As the above post said it's like she left it til she was due back to work to look for a creche. She might have to go further afield than her precious D4 area to find a place for him. The horror!

Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with it at all only the fact its unreliable and now that the announcement of retail returning it's likely he will return to work and then what will she do? As the above post said it's like she left it til she was due back to work to look for a creche. She might have to go further afield than her precious D4 area to find a place for him. The horror!
Yeah that was very naive of her to leave it so late to look. But I remember doing the same with my first child 16 years ago 🙈

Something is telling me he was involved in the band that her ex was in. I could be wrong but if not that work is gone for the foreseeable so she should be ok for a while!!

I think it’s good her friend is able to mind Ziggy. He seems to be good with him. The minder posting pics on his public insta is a bit odd though.

Reactions: 4
All Laura seems to do is moan about parenting. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s tiring. But STFU moaning!!

Reactions: 5
All Laura seems to do is moan about parenting. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s tiring. But STFU moaning!!
Constantly moaning but it's a painfully on the pulse of woke type of moaning like everything else she does. A complete drip of a person and the aggressive nature of her responses to people are 🙈

Reactions: 6
She gives the impression with various posts that Ziggys dad isn’t involved but nothing more so than this post today. Is he not really on the scene anymore? I thought they were supposed to be co-parenting?
She shared a podcast yesterday that she did and she said he's very much involved so who knows 🤷‍♀️

She gives the impression with various posts that Ziggys dad isn’t involved but nothing more so than this post today. Is he not really on the scene anymore? I thought they were supposed to be co-parenting?
Jesus, she's such a moan! Surely she has a family member or friend who could help her out. Nobody is forcing her to have a big shindig 🙄 The child is 2, he won't even notice if it's not an extravaganza!

Reactions: 8
Tea party for family n close friends n job done ! He’s 2 not 12 he won’t remember or care 🙄

Reactions: 10
how many times, in one single post, can someone emphasise that they’re doing something solo? We get the definition ffs!

Reactions: 9