Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Laura is guilty by association with Alex in Cork but she doesn't have her own thread so....
Does she seriously think she was the hero in that story about sitting in a full car park on her phone? It drives me mad when people sit in their cars taking up spaces while chatting away on the phone when they know people are waiting for a space. Like seriously she is so full of her own importance that she doesn't even realise what she did wrong there?

Reactions: 5
I feel like Laura is guilty by association with Alex in Cork but she doesn't have her own thread so....
Does she seriously think she was the hero in that story about sitting in a full car park on her phone? It drives me mad when people sit in their cars taking up spaces while chatting away on the phone when they know people are waiting for a space. Like seriously she is so full of her own importance that she doesn't even realise what she did wrong there?
Thought the same, now I could be wrong but I’d imagine her car would have Bluetooth so she could be on hands free and let the lady get the parking spot.
There really is a certain cohort of insta woman who just constantly complain about the smallest of things.

Sometimes I think she’s wagatha christying us, no one’s life can be that chaotic

Reactions: 1
I have literally never seen a more misfortunate person
I rarely watch her but EVERY time I do she’s in bed sick or some drama

How can someone and the child get sick so much?!

Reactions: 3
I have literally never seen a more misfortunate person
I rarely watch her but EVERY time I do she’s in bed sick or some drama

How can someone and the child get sick so much?!
I said the same until my own kid started creche. shes sick every other week now 🥴 until she started she was sick one time in almost 2 years

I can't understand Laura when it comes to the saltiness around her co-parenting situation? She invited people to ask her about her parenting set up with the little fella by setting up that anonymous question box, and then implies that saying a single mother status is the same as a co-parenting status? I would have said they're mutually exclusive terms, but maybe I'm wrong? Solo parenting maybe is the correct term, if the other parent is no longer in the picture parenting-wise?

I would have thought the single part of 'single parent' refers to the person's relationship status rather than their role as parent. Like if the child has 2 parents involved in their upbringing then both are co parenting. And there again if only 1 parent in the picture that is solo parenting. She is always very salty about it. Probably cos Ziggys dad wouldn't even attempt a relationship with her after they found out they were expecting a child together. And from what I see of Laura I honestly don't blame him.

She comes across as a few things
Boring
Sanctimonious
Bitchy
And quite bitter too
She’s going have a great time in her 40’s 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't understand Laura when it comes to the saltiness around her co-parenting situation? She invited people to ask her about her parenting set up with the little fella by setting up that anonymous question box, and then implies that saying a single mother status is the same as a co-parenting status? I would have said they're mutually exclusive terms, but maybe I'm wrong? Solo parenting maybe is the correct term, if the other parent is no longer in the picture parenting-wise?
Yeah I thought this too. I don't think that was an offensive question to ask someone whose main content centres around being a single parent. Nobody is asking her to share Ziggy's life or talk about his situation. She is the one who chooses to share this info and will occasionally drop in that Ziggy is with his Dad etc. So why be offended is someone is asking a simple question?

I'd say the reason for the saltiness is because she's very unhappy with life and her situation. She's always needed men in her life to validate her and I doubt she ever imaged she'd be single in her 40's. All of her friends are succeeding in their businesses and relationships and she's stuck in a rut watching their lives bloom. The fact her child is her content says a lot for where her career is at.

Reactions: 6
She can’t help herself, already on Twitter make snide jokes about the British Royal Family. Hasn’t she a decent bone in her body?! So busy trying to be ‘cool’ and show how against Monarchies etc she is that she can’t just be polite and say nothing.

Reactions: 8
She can’t help herself, already on Twitter make snide jokes about the British Royal Family. Hasn’t she a decent bone in her body?! So busy trying to be ‘cool’ and show how against Monarchies etc she is that she can’t just be polite and say nothing.
She’s a fool. She’s probably been dying (excuse the pun) for this day to come so she can pontificate from her pedestal about her.

I have very little respect for the royal family, but a human being is dying so laura just STFU for once in your life.

Reactions: 8
Without a shadow of a doubt the biggest knob on social media. She hasn’t an ounce of grace or intelligence. Not everyone needs to know your opinion Laura. You can just give your gob a rest and take a day off like, Twitter won’t crumble without you.
You are also allowed to keep your mouth shut Laura - it’s definitely a time for not saying anything if you have nothing nice to say

Just permanently online, has to be part of every piece of discourse
Yes can’t help herself. Had a look at the things she has ‘liked’ today on Twitter and it’s disgusting actually. If she does not like Royals then fine, but to actually be so rude about a woman dying is beyond me.
Maybe if Laura had made something of her own life, instead of bouncing about from job to job and yapping about everything she would be able to sit back and shut up as she would actually have a heart and realise that a family are feeling pretty sad tonight at the loss of the Queen, their mother, grandmother etc
Plenty of Famous people I can’t stand, but I can assure you when they die I won’t spend the day online writing snidey, rude remarks. She is so bitter she can’t even see past her own nose!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes can’t help herself. Had a look at the things she has ‘liked’ today on Twitter and it’s disgusting actually. If she does not like Royals then fine, but to actually be so rude about a woman dying is beyond me.
Maybe if Laura had made something of her own life, instead of bouncing about from job to job and yapping about everything she would be able to sit back and shut up as she would actually have a heart and realise that a family are feeling pretty sad tonight at the loss of the Queen, their mother, grandmother etc
Plenty of Famous people I can’t stand, but I can assure you when they die I won’t spend the day online writing snidey, rude remarks. She is so bitter she can’t even see past her own nose!
What I don't get is she puts a photo of the queen on her Instagram but then writes that on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 4