Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaaaat?!☕
Back in her Snapchat days, She told the story just shortly after the fiancé had finished things, long story shirt, she wa due to get married to this guy, he called off the wedding... Alex went full on stalker... Kept ringing him, texting him... He moved on met someone... Alex landed to his door one night trying to get in with the key that she had... A year later she still was going on about the Ex

Reactions: 1
Is that not her brothers house that she goes to visit?
I thought it was hers or at least her family home as in her Mams house before she passed away. I think the brother just lives there with his kids and actually his wife, he got married last year if I remember correctly.

I thought it was hers or at least her family home as in her Mams house before she passed away. I think the brother just lives there with his kids and actually his wife, he got married last year if I remember correctly.
No idea about the Cavan house but her brother definitely got married last year... she was bridesmaid and posted some of the wedding photos. Speaking of the wedding, there was a guy at it with Laura who was also on her stories a bit for a few weeks around that time, and then POOF, never seen again. Very short lived. I had wondered at first if he was the baby's dad, but turned out it was the ex Mark.

Back in her Snapchat days, She told the story just shortly after the fiancé had finished things, long story shirt, she wa due to get married to this guy, he called off the wedding... Alex went full on stalker... Kept ringing him, texting him... He moved on met someone... Alex landed to his door one night trying to get in with the key that she had... A year later she still was going on about the Ex
I thought she said he had some issues or something and she broke up with him?

I’m sorry but like what does she be wearing 😂
40th Birthday outfit
*filthy runners
*washed too many times skinny jeans
*a sequins dress
*a pink blazer
*greasy fringe
#gas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but like what does she be wearing 😂
40th Birthday outfit
*filthy runners
*washed too many times skinny jeans
*a sequins dress
*a pink blazer
*greasy fringe
#gas
And the whole #30th. Her and her mates are full time mad bastards eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still scratching my head at how she could spend the day in the hairdressers getting free extensions and come out looking worse 😂 looks like a wig

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think she drinks an awful lot for someone who lives alone with a newborn, I wonder does she have people staying with her? Seems a bit irresponsible to be alone with a new born when your drunk

Reactions: 5
Her hair and new fringe (if that’s what you would call it) is just awful 😅

The hair looks like one of those generic wigs you get in the joke shop for Halloween, the fringe all out of shape from being folded in the package for too long 😜
The constant "how is he so perfect" is actually mortifying, god love her it's all she has in her life. I suppose she's just delighted she's no longer the ould spinster cat lady.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she drinks an awful lot for someone who lives alone with a newborn, I wonder does she have people staying with her? Seems a bit irresponsible to be alone with a new born when your drunk
I agree. Today she's out again, all well and good but she seems so judgemental

Reactions: 5
It seems to be a case of do as I say, not as I do with Laura. The constant passive aggressive digs at ex’s I do find a bit sad.
Agreed. She’s always seen herself as an authority on everything though, so nothing new there let's be honest. She's letting far too many people near the baby with cases climbing in Dublin in my opinion but sure Laura knows best of course.

Reactions: 8
Tummy time ?? At 3 months ? The poor things face is planted into some blankets 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree. Today she's out again, all well and good but she seems so judgemental
She is one of the most sanctimonious people I follow, so judgemental but there she I drinking while out with her 3 month old....classy move Laura 🙄 The eye rolling and head shaking really pisses me off also.

Reactions: 6
Tummy time is recommended from birth,built up over time. Especially since children no longer sleep on their front as recommended.

She took a picture probably at the end when they get tired but I wouldn't be criticising her for that?

Reactions: 2