Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to post this. Hilarious!
She seems to be taking it quite personally!! Feck off don't be bragging about your pill and then getting thick that someone wonders how you ended up with a seemingly unplanned pregnancy!

Reactions: 5
She seems to be taking it quite personally!! Feck off don't be bragging about your pill and then getting thick that someone wonders how you ended up with a seemingly unplanned pregnancy!
Wouldn't be like her! She's so annoying. I really like Holly anyway.

Already turned off that new kids company that’s using Laura as their ambassador, after her dismissive racist tirade in the past and her claiming it was “cause trolling” by others 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes she seems to have got worse in the last while. Think her friendship with Alex isn’t doing her any favours

Reactions: 6
One thing I've noticed is that her following has barely grown at all since having Ziggy. I'm surprised in one way as for loads of the Insta Huns a new baby means almost always means a ton of new followers, but then on the other hand, she can be so bloody condescending, not even a cute little baby is enough for people to be bothered.

Yes she seems to have got worse in the last while. Think her friendship with Alex isn’t doing her any favours
I was actually loling at Alex just there. Jumping on Laura’s bang wagon slagging people giving out about places being packed. Specifically remember Alex complaining about Dunnes being packed a while ago. Painful, the pair of them. They have a lot in common I suppose.

I've had to unfollow. The baby spam is too much
You should follow her on twitter! She's a right pain in the hole there. She was being a cow to some poor guy on a crowded luas and then told someone to 'go away to duck with misplaced rage'.

duck off Laura.

She's an absolute troll on twitter.. makes snarky comments, and when someone defends themselves, she deleted her tweets 😂 I think twitter cunningham is the real her, moreso than the instagram version

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you reckon she's angling for a sponcon deal with The Organised Store or Ikea or something with all this innovative talk of organising her presses?

Reactions: 1
Do you reckon she's angling for a sponcon deal with The Organised Store or Ikea or something with all this innovative talk of organising her presses?
No she’s just hopping on the Home Edit from Netflix bandwagon
Hoping she will appear less boring by organising her spices Live
Ha Laura !
The constant close up of that boy child are beyond dull
Your spice drawer is equally dull