Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tummy time is recommended from birth,built up over time. Especially since children no longer sleep on their front as recommended.

She took a picture probably at the end when they get tired but I wouldn't be criticising her for that?
If you look the hat has fallen over his mouth and he looks smothered . But grab the camera quick !

Reactions: 2
She is one of the most sanctimonious people I follow, so judgemental but there she I drinking while out with her 3 month old....classy move Laura 🙄 The eye rolling and head shaking really pisses me off also.
Oh she is just WAITING for someone to message her or possibly chat here about her drinking whilst breastfeeding so she can crank up her high horse and start quoting Jack Newman and case studies etc etc etc she’s right your wrong sanctimonious screeching etc

she would love it she could vent then and have reasons to be preachy

Reactions: 4
Herself and Alex in cork just seem to give out about men. Alex’s lips don’t look right for her face. I wish she would either stick to her Cork accent or keep the Canadian/American 1. It sounds so fake

Reactions: 6
Given the state of Dublin at the moment I’m so glad Laura felt up to having her mad bastard crew round for a house party last night. Heather even had the cheek to #wearamask. Long way to fall from their high horses. It’s all me me me with that crowd.

Reactions: 9
She drinks SO much for someone with a newborn!
Oh she’d love this comment! Something to sink her fangs into and have a good rant over. She’d feel justified in her ranting then and not feel it’s possibly just her actual personality to give out 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Given the state of Dublin at the moment I’m so glad Laura felt up to having her mad bastard crew round for a house party last night. Heather even had the cheek to #wearamask. Long way to fall from their high horses. It’s all me me me with that crowd.
I saw this. Considering Dubliners were at that point allowed one other household to visit, she broke that rule. Sure she was up and down to cavan during lockdown

Shes off private on twitter. So she'll be back with the ah lads can we not blah blah blah. While she does whatever she wants.

Reactions: 2
Posting giving out about someone jumping in the lift with her when she had her mates all over the other night.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I saw this. Considering Dubliners were at that point allowed one other household to visit, she broke that rule. Sure she was up and down to cavan during lockdown
Not a brain cell between them. I actually found it infuriating. The same heads that are on the next day bleating about support local etc etc
Dubliners knew this was coming (I am one!). We’ve been told to cut close contacts the last week or more yet here’s this dose having a house party. She’s been handing her baby around like smarties throughout a pandemic though so I don’t know why I’m surprised.

Reactions: 11
I like her but I also feel sorry for her baby.
Someone said to me when I was pregnant that the first and most important lesson you have to learn is that you don't OWN your child. They are their own person. I've no problem with people posting their kids on instagram but there's something so unsettling about how she does it. It's like she's using him as a brand extension or something. Doesn't sit right. Speaking of which... Is there a thread for irish mammy bloggers? I'm actually looking for some good ones to follow atm.

Her latest posts about not really wetting herself at a video ‘because she had a section’ not the first time she mentioned her vagina being ‘pristine’ because of same. Seriously did she not just turn 40. What a nasty petty way to go on.

Reactions: 7
Posting giving out about someone jumping in the lift with her when she had her mates all over the other night.
Surely not, I don’t believe that? Laura was on social media the whole way through the lockdown in relation to people breaking the regulations and how unfair/selfish/not sound it was. I highly doubt she’d be that hypocritical? Maybe she had friends over from one household?

Reactions: 1
Surely not, I don’t believe that? Laura was on social media the whole way through the lockdown in relation to people breaking the regulations and how unfair/selfish/not sound it was. I highly doubt she’d be that hypocritical? Maybe she had friends over from one household?
What don’t you believe? They were brazen enough to share videos tagging everyone in attendance! There was at least 4 difference households. Dublin was at level 2 at the time which was max 2/3 households but in saying that, we knew we were headed for stronger restrictions and those of us with sense were cutting our contacts even further. Laura only likes to shout about things that suit her or affect her at the time.

Reactions: 6