Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just my bad memory or did both Laura and Aisling both have huge statements over the years about how they didn’t want kids?
I know it’s perfectly ok to change your mind but I’m just wondering did I imagine that for both of them??

Reactions: 5
Is it just my bad memory or did both Laura and Aisling both have huge statements over the years about how they didn’t want kids?
I know it’s perfectly ok to change your mind but I’m just wondering did I imagine that for both of them??
Yeh as far as i remember they both stated kids wernt in the picture

Reactions: 4
She always only goes on stories to talk with a filter as well so it's no wonder you can't tell what she actually looks like

Reactions: 5
I heard from a person close to Laura that she is in fact not single parenting her kid. His Dad is very much in the picture and is in her house daily (when shes not in Cavan but he has also travelled up there to see the kid) along with regular visits from the paternal grandparents. He also apparently pays a good portion of her monthly rent, she’s a misleading dose. Pretending to be Ms Independent and it couldn’t actually be further from the truth. I can’t stand liars!!

Reactions: 9
I heard from a person close to Laura that she is in fact not single parenting her kid. His Dad is very much in the picture and is in her house daily (when shes not in Cavan but he has also travelled up there to see the kid) along with regular visits from the paternal grandparents. He also apparently pays a good portion of her monthly rent, she’s a misleading dose. Pretending to be Ms Independent and it couldn’t actually be further from the truth. I can’t stand liars!!
In fairness she does say in the interview that she co parents very amicably.

In fairness she does say in the interview that she co parents very amicably.
That’s nice for Ziggy that she has a civil relationship with his dad. He seems like such a happy little baby, the pair of them seem to be doing a good job.

Reactions: 3
Presume Mark is the Dad..know she said in article yesterday she co -parents..but if you didnt see that article you would really think she was a single parent the way she goes on & talks..very insulting to him.

Reactions: 7
She has said before she co parents but I think she plays down massively how my much help she actually gets

Presume Mark is the Dad..know she said in article yesterday she co -parents..but if you didnt see that article you would really think she was a single parent the way she goes on & talks..very insulting to him.
I think it was the other guy, after Mark.. remember the dark curly haired guy..there was a pic of them both with Paulie Blogger at Electric Picnic, someone said before that they hooked up again then and she got preg.

Reactions: 1
I think it was the other guy, after Mark.. remember the dark curly haired guy..there was a pic of them both with Paulie Blogger at Electric Picnic, someone said before that they hooked up again then and she got preg.
I mean the curly haired guy yeh think he was a musician..thought his name was Mark🤣?

Reactions: 2
He was Mark
Oh was he Mark? I thought the guy before him that she was with for a couple of years, and often showed, i thought he was Mark. She didn't really show the curly haired guy on stories that much, I don't think he liked it.

Reactions: 1
Oh was he Mark? I thought the guy before him that she was with for a couple of years, and often showed, i thought he was Mark. She didn't really show the curly haired guy on stories that much, I don't think he liked it.
He was Colm, the long term guy before Mark (curly hair).

The cat called Mark is confusing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2