Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AFAIK they were in a relationship & trying for a baby. Then it emerged he was in another relationship with a client of his & neither women knew about each other. One night stand at EP resulted in Laura getting pregnant. Couple of people told me different versions of this same story so some facts etc may be off. Why would she want to be in a relationship with him when she can post about doing it on her own all the time
Ah. That’s quite sad actually. I don’t know why I thought it was all on her terms. Thanks for replying. I may move on with my life now 😆

Reactions: 2
The one night stand thing is pretty gas. Sure she was back with the babies dad for months before EP :ROFLMAO:

Can I just say, maybe I'm naive to think that single parents are just that, single parenting- doing it alone. Whereas a co-parent is when the other parent helps out.
Just wondering is she co-parenting or a single parent and if its the latter how does the dad feel about that?
I'm pretty sure she co-parents when it suits her, i.e she needs a baby sitter.

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow her. Did anyone believe Alex’s story today about the little girl 🙄

Had to unfollow her. Did anyone believe Alex’s story today about the little girl 🙄
No I didn’t believe it because anytime the kids are in the room at work next door she goes nuts over the noise of them. Only time for #ziggy or #sidmykid

Reactions: 3
The thing I find most annoying about her are her outfit choices/ ootd selfies. She thinks she’s so cool and edgy, but she just looks like she’s fallen off the set of Eastenders. You’re 40 love, go easy on the animal print.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing I find most annoying about her are her outfit choices/ ootd selfies. She thinks she’s so cool and edgy, but she just looks like she’s fallen off the set of Eastenders. You’re 40 love, go easy on the animal print.
Laura is a pompous know it all moany hole but I wont stand by and have Animal print bashed or maligned in an ageist fashion
I protest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Suprise Suprise another lockdown looming so Laura's off to Cavan again. Does the poor child ever get to see and spend time with his dad.

How does she make money to live in Dublin, pay the rent or mortgage and be a single mom? I know she is on mat leave now I assume but that isn't easy!

Reactions: 4
I'd say she has a nest egg built up from her singing day etc. I know she wasn't in a massive band, but if she was smart, she would have put away some of the money. Her mam passing away might have led to insurance money/inheritance too

Can't understand how her brother and sister in law cope with a young baby, and having her land up with her own child.

I'd say she has a nest egg built up from her singing day etc. I know she wasn't in a massive band, but if she was smart, she would have put away some of the money. Her mam passing away might have led to insurance money/inheritance too

Can't understand how her brother and sister in law cope with a young baby, and having her land up with her own child.
I was only thinking the same thing, the poor sis in law had to get through the newborn stage with that smug, know it all looming over her head. I’d say it was awful for her and now she’s back up again, I’d be like here husband tell your sister to sling her hook!!

I wonder is it the same house though? She mentioned before that it’s her family home in Cavan - maybe there’s two houses 🤷‍♀️

I wonder is it the same house though? She mentioned before that it’s her family home in Cavan - maybe there’s two houses 🤷‍♀️

No its her brothers home. Only he lives in Cavan. He moved from Dublin to Cavan years back.

I get the impression the house was her family home and now her brother and his wife/kids just live there but she’s still very much part owner. Probably explains why they can’t ask her to get lost and leave them alone with their newborn 🤷🏼‍♀️

I get the impression the house was her family home and now her brother and his wife/kids just live there but she’s still very much part owner. Probably explains why they can’t ask her to get lost and leave them alone with their newborn 🤷🏼‍♀️
I could be wrong.. i had assumed she was a Dub dub. I didn't think she had Cavan roots.

Laura centering herself in black lives movement.... again. She has got to be the most painfully woke person on the internet. I’ll never forget how she treated Yasmin O’Connor. Severe second hand embarrassment for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7