Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura centering herself in black lives movement.... again. She has got to be the most painfully woke person on the internet. I’ll never forget how she treated Yasmin O’Connor. Severe second hand embarrassment for her.
What did she do to Yasmin ?

Reactions: 3
What did she do to Yasmin ?
Around the time of George Flyod. Laura... as usual was pontificating and educating the rest of us plebs and Yasmin called her out on her behaviour as Confetti editor and their lack of inclusion of WOC. Laura in turn schooled Yasmin, blocked her and went to ground (doing the exact opposite of what she’s constantly preaching the rest of us should do - to sit down and listen to WOC). The fact she is still involving herself and “pontificating to others” on this topic is actually embarrassing, she has not got a clue. Leave it to the people who know what they’re talking about.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Around the time of George Flyod. Laura... as usual was pontificating and educating the rest of us plebs and Yasmin called her out on her behaviour as Confetti editor and their lack of inclusion of WOC. Laura in turn schooled Yasmin, blocked her and went to ground (doing the exact opposite of what she’s constantly preaching the rest of us should do - to sit down and listen to WOC). The fact she is still involving herself and “pontificating to others” on this topic is actually embarrassing, she has not got a clue. Leave it to the people who know what they’re talking about.
Thanks for clarifying. I actually have her muted because I was getting sick of the preaching so deffo missed this.

Can someone set up a page for that Alex please. She obviously was there to witness what happened with the shooting! Can’t stand her 😡

Reactions: 4
Thanks for clarifying. I actually have her muted because I was getting sick of the preaching so deffo missed this.
She needs to take a dose of her own advice, and stop pontificating about an issue that she has absolutely no experience of dealing with, and let the people directly affected by racism in Ireland have room on social media platforms to speak out.

White virtue signalling about these issues is just a "look at me, I care" self-congratulatory pat on the back.

Well done Laura, you dragged one person of colour down when they tried to educate you, but let's forget about that, and keep pushing the token "woke" updates 🙄 my god, she needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 8
I get the impression the house was her family home and now her brother and his wife/kids just live there but she’s still very much part owner. Probably explains why they can’t ask her to get lost and leave them alone with their newborn 🤷🏼‍♀️
The house in Cavan has nothing to do with Laura, they're from Dublin but Stephen moved to Cavan because that's where his two older sons live with their mother, they split up years ago when the boys were very young and Stephen has regular access. Stephen and Laura's step father, who was married to their mum for around 13 years before she died, still lives in the family home in Dublin. Laura then rents her own place in Dublin. She has always been extremely close to Stephen and also his wife and there's absolutely no issue with her being up in Cavan with her baby, it's one big happy family😊

The house in Cavan has nothing to do with Laura, they're from Dublin but Stephen moved to Cavan because that's where his two older sons live with their mother, they split up years ago when the boys were very young and Stephen has regular access. Stephen and Laura's step father, who was married to their mum for around 13 years before she died, still lives in the family home in Dublin. Laura then rents her own place in Dublin. She has always been extremely close to Stephen and also his wife and there's absolutely no issue with her being up in Cavan with her baby, it's one big happy family😊
Is it true she doesn’t talk to the stepdad anymore?

Her content used to be interesting, now it’s all baby purée and other dull guff. I have a baby & I find it boring, her child free followers must find it so tedious.

Reactions: 12
These screenshots are from a seemingly nice lad who was just pointing out how he’s pissed off about how much he’s missed out on. He wasn’t saying he was going to a rave, just making a point... Look at the catty patronising response from her.....🤢

Wasn’t she the very one who made a post about how she “couldn’t help feel hard done by” that she couldn’t bring her child to clap handies classes!!!! And she had been robbed of her maternity leave!!!

Hmmmmm what a contradiction. Love how he totally owned her though 🙌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 10
These screenshots are from a seemingly nice lad who was just pointing out how he’s pissed off about how much he’s missed out on. He wasn’t saying he was going to a rave, just making a point... Look at the catty patronising response from her.....🤢

Wasn’t she the very one who made a post about how she “couldn’t help feel hard done by” that she couldn’t bring her child to clap handies classes!!!! And she had been robbed of her maternity leave!!!

Hmmmmm what a contradiction. Love how he totally owned her though 🙌🏻
She always has to be right 😩

Reactions: 9
I see that other irritating wan Aisling Keenan is pregnant.

Are they pals? Another know it all mom on the way.

Although I doubt she will be as hysterical in her new mom assholeness as Laura was/is

Reactions: 2
Will make a change from the dog I suppose. It seems to be the popular thing now to hide pregnancy until just before or after birth. Hope it goes well for her though

Will make a change from the dog I suppose. It seems to be the popular thing now to hide pregnancy until just before or after birth. Hope it goes well for her though
Their dog is gorgeous but yes, don’t need 17 shots of her napping throughout the day 😂 Best time ever to keep a pregnancy to yourself (ish) I guess! She’s into the third trimester now so fair play to her for not becoming a total pregnancy bore with the announcement at 12 weeks and then what feels like YEARS of bump shots/baby stuff/maternity wear hauls. I’ve had to mute TheOrlacle. I didn’t unfollow because I like her and have always enjoyed her content. It’s lovely for her and her partner but I cannot be arsed with the never ending pregnancy spam. Even during any of my own pregnancies I wouldn’t have been interested in 79 different H&M bleeping leggings try ons. I’ll check back in with her next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Laura working atm? I dunno how she’s affording rent or a mortgage, she lives in/near Ballsbridge.

I see that other irritating wan Aisling Keenan is pregnant.

Are they pals? Another know it all mom on the way.

Although I doubt she will be as hysterical in her new mom assholeness as Laura was/is
Aisling to me seems more self aware than Laura but you know the way Laura aggressively tells the rest of us not to give unsolicited advice to new mothers, surely she’ll feel a duty to give her own top tips to Aisling?? 😉

Their dog is gorgeous but yes, don’t need 17 shots of her napping throughout the day 😂 Best time ever to keep a pregnancy to yourself (ish) I guess! She’s into the third trimester now so fair play to her for not becoming a total pregnancy bore with the announcement at 12 weeks and then what feels like YEARS of bump shots/baby stuff/maternity wear hauls. I’ve had to mute TheOrlacle. I didn’t unfollow because I like her and have always enjoyed her content. It’s lovely for her and her partner but I cannot be arsed with the never ending pregnancy spam. Even during any of my own pregnancies I wouldn’t have been interested in 79 different H&M bleeping leggings try ons. I’ll check back in with her next year!
I actually love the Orlacle for fashion but I tap through all the pregnancy/baby stuff any of the new mothers put up, it’s just not relevant to me at the stage I’m at a few kids in. I’m on insta for the cocktail/food/how to stop the kids wrecking the house content 😂

Reactions: 8