Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her usual either the Catholic Church or men. She should have checked out story properly before her rant, think the story got added to and twisted by time it hit headlines. We were all made proper uniform

Reactions: 2
Walking down the stairs holding your tiny baby is always .. a be careful ...be careful... eeek ..slow slow ..be careful ..moment

But sure why not hold your phone up filming your self talking at the same time as navigating a steep staircase holding your child

The spewing couldn’t possibly wait til she got down the stairs

But when youre unreal at everything and handling life with aplomb why not!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her Twitter post half smashed with the baby thinking she is just 'a gas witch'. Seriously why would you go out and drink and then bring baby into your bed. Poor kid. She looks a mess while trying so hard to portray this image of couldn't give a tit. Ugggh she is vile.

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t get out the door quick enough after preaching all about lockdown. I don’t co sleep with my baby at all and I don’t mind anyone that does each to their own but she’s so thick to do it after drinking

Reactions: 8
Jesus her most recent post 😳 go easy on the Botox and fillers Laura.

Omg that pic heather Betsy had up and Laura reposted...!!

Have you seen Christmas Chronicles?.. she’s got a bang of Goldie Hawns puffy filler pillow face about her..image!
Only Goldie is like....75?!?

Reactions: 1
I'd get botox if I had the money tbh, what I struggle with is the lip fillers. They make people look older, I think. And I try really hard not to judge people's looks, I very rarely do because who cares really, I couldn't give a tit what someone's hair or nails or eyebrows are like, but when I see filler lips the evil side of my brain kicks in. It looks desperate. Takes all personal character away from people's faces.

Reactions: 2
She's spouting on Twitter about answering the door to the tree delivery man with a McDonald's burger in her hand. God she doesn't half exaggerate does she? I doubt she bundled out to the door with McChicken Sandwich in her hand. Anything for a few dramatics.

Is Laura looking for some sort of award for only starting outdoor meet-ups today??
Under current restrictions you aren’t supposed to be having any visitors to your home outside your support bubble..... you absolute DOSE.

Reactions: 4
She was the first out the door when restrictions were lifted, to get her fill of drink like. Sanctimonious gobshite

Reactions: 7
What was with the cooking post - she'll be sniffling around for some #ad from tesco next

I hate myself for wanting to know but does anyone have any more info on the baby daddy situation? Is he in a relationship? Surely if you ended up expecting a baby with your ex and you were both single you would at least try to give it a go unless you absolutely hated each other? Someone said he was there everyday after the baby was born and his family seem to be very much on the scene but yet she upped and left for Cavan for 6 weeks where he might not have been able to visit?

I hate myself for wanting to know but does anyone have any more info on the baby daddy situation? Is he in a relationship? Surely if you ended up expecting a baby with your ex and you were both single you would at least try to give it a go unless you absolutely hated each other? Someone said he was there everyday after the baby was born and his family seem to be very much on the scene but yet she upped and left for Cavan for 6 weeks where he might not have been able to visit?

AFAIK they were in a relationship & trying for a baby. Then it emerged he was in another relationship with a client of his & neither women knew about each other. One night stand at EP resulted in Laura getting pregnant. Couple of people told me different versions of this same story so some facts etc may be off. Why would she want to be in a relationship with him when she can post about doing it on her own all the time

Reactions: 3
More like why would she want to be in a relationship with him when he's clearly a slimeball?

Reactions: 11