Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not think she likely meant colouredy as in different colours (red, yellow etc)? I don’t think anyone young enough to use instagram would use a term like coloured to mean black!
That was actually my initial thought too but I thought she would have responded to Laura saying that, maybe she just couldn’t be bothered, I know I wouldn’t. How funny if Laura got all offended for nothing over a few multicoloured finger puppets 😂

Reactions: 3
That was actually my initial thought too but I thought she would have responded to Laura saying that, maybe she just couldn’t be bothered, I know I wouldn’t. How funny if Laura got all offended for nothing over a few multicoloured finger puppets 😂
She was blocked so can’t respond!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else a bit bored of people like Laura and Leanne Woodful and some of the beauty bloggers unboxing the stuff they get sent for free and hashtagging it #gifted

It wasn't a gift, it's payment for you to show your followers. Also, specifically with Laura, there is nothing more dull than an unboxing of baby gear and with a sound track of an insincere"oh wow" and explaining what's in the box. This isn't 2015 on snapchat, gals, give us content, not ads.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ that was absolutely ridiculous carry on today. Yes it's no longer the PC term and it aggravates me when I see it too, but as people have already said, the person was trying to help. Instead of shaming, blocking and then posting about it she could have pointed it out in a far better way. I never minded Laura much before but the past year or so I'm starting to see now why an attractive woman with a good career is 40 and single. It's because she's a thundering witch.
Thundering................absolute Thundering...................

Omg she put up a post..Lets Respond With Grace even if others dont..after she shamed that poor woman for nothing!!!!!Is she for real🤬🤬
walking contradiction. But one rule for Princess Laura another rule for us

Reactions: 4
Used to like her but since herself and Alexincork got friendly really think both of them are so different. Maybe it was me that just hadn’t seen it before that but they just seem to witch and moan a lot

Alex is unbearable. I can't believe she works in mental health. She's so judgemental.

Reactions: 6
Alex is unbearable. I can't believe she works in mental health. She's so judgemental.
I thought Alex was throwing shade at Laura yesterday mentioning the negativity on social media and people giving out about dry robes

I thought Alex was throwing shade at Laura yesterday mentioning the negativity on social media and people giving out about dry robes
Oof I missed that. Yeah Laura was moaning about sea swimmers a while ago on twitter saying no one Could possibly enjoy it, meanwhile her best friend who has a history with depression relies on it for her mental health and talks openly about how much she loves it 😬

A thought just occured to me. Has Laura said anything about the discord scandal? Or about the discourse around calling your mates out?

Reactions: 2
Off topic slightly but does anyone know what the story is with Heather? How is she able to ship #sidmykid off for the weekend, she lives with her folks. Unless her and the husband have separated?

so patronising about people with kids years ago and during repeal she nearly wanted open her own abortion clinic......she gets pregnant BOOM mother theresa

Her hot takes aren't exactly groundbreaking, joining the conversation a day late.

What was she going on about?
The secondary school in Carlow who told their female students that they couldn't wear leggings or tight clothing anymore because it would make the male teachers uncomfortable.

Disgusting rhetoric from the school tbf.