Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing they are useful for - when your little treasures come home wearing someone else’s jumper / missing a correct shoe
They can be a blessing and a curse .I Recently moved my daughter to a new school ,old school had a whatsapp that was going 24/7 ,often with just random tit or about someone’s new ‘business venture ‘ ,can we support billy on his sponsored bike ride etc but sometimes they are useful as garunteed someone will speak up before I have to and ask if it’s none school uniform next Friday or not .
Now we’re at the new school and I’m Billy no mates ,haven’t got a scooby who anyone is or wether a WhatsApp even exists.I have to check every Weduc update going and sift through the 99 notifications per week just to check when the end of term is .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so fed up of her non stop whining about not doing things outside of the house. Some parents are struggling to afford food or one present for their child. It’s so insensitive and unnecessary. The kids are probably happy playing at home, it’s Laura making a big deal.

Everly had her birthday, with an insane mountain of toys. Her birthday party. Her grandparents got her the barbie dream house - it’s just all excessive. And Laura still complains. I’m not saying I’d want my child to end up so materialistic and spoilt, but she should be grateful they have no worries. It seems so tone deaf right now. I’m sure if someone prodded their house it would burst. The kids rooms always look a state because there is just so much stuff!

Mike must have the patience of a saint to put up with it. I just can’t see anything wrong with her life but she must be one of the moaniest people on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In relation to some of the other influencers on here and their appalling parenting, no one can deny that Laura's kids are sooooo well looked after and much loved. But I agree with the above post, I hope she has talks with her kids about how lucky and priviledged they are. Although I am probably just jealous that I am not in the position to give my children as much as she can give hers!

Reactions: 6
I’m so fed up of her non stop whining about not doing things outside of the house. Some parents are struggling to afford food or one present for their child. It’s so insensitive and unnecessary. The kids are probably happy playing at home, it’s Laura making a big deal.

Everly had her birthday, with an insane mountain of toys. Her birthday party. Her grandparents got her the barbie dream house - it’s just all excessive. And Laura still complains. I’m not saying I’d want my child to end up so materialistic and spoilt, but she should be grateful they have no worries. It seems so tone deaf right now. I’m sure if someone prodded their house it would burst. The kids rooms always look a state because there is just so much stuff!

Mike must have the patience of a saint to put up with it. I just can’t see anything wrong with her life but she must be one of the moaniest people on Instagram!
They’re all the same ! I know we don’t know the full picture and I’m aware I’m totally assuming here but they have no financial worries ,so at this time of year just please stop with the winging ! this is such a time of struggle for so many people !

• Heart
Maybe Everlys party was a superspreader event 😬 she seems better today though!

Oh wow, didn't realise she was isolating with the children alone, Mike's away on a holiday. That does kinda suck. As much as she says she's making the best of it and it's just one Christmas, it's still rubbish for her (more so than the children).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he went and left her alone with the kids ,I’d go mad if it was my husband did that .Her parents will be put upon again .

• Wow
I was wondering why she was sitting with a mask on cuddling Everly ! it's obvious he's only there for the kids .I don't think many partners would go away and leave their sick spouse to look after two kids when they know they can't have anyone in the house to help if they took a turn for the worse, he should be isolating with her.

Something I find a bit irresponsible about Laura is that she'll occasionally drip-feed information about Mike that places him in a bad light, knowing that he's not a big social media person and therefore her side of a story is the only view people get of him. I would imagine there's more to it than him gleefully swanning off on a holiday while Laura's ill without a care in the world - of course I could be way off, but he seems like a dutiful parent.

If it is as bad as it sounds, maybe put your foot down rather than posting about it on your socials to get your viewers pissed off on your behalf.

Reactions: 4
What if something happens with the kids and she can't leave the house?
That could be said for a single mother too. She's feeling well and is able to look after the children, the chances of something happening in 7/10 days whatever the rules are now are pretty slim

Reactions: 4
What if something happens with the kids and she can't leave the house?
She's said her parents are around the corner. Also if there was a truly serious situation, I doubt many mums would sit home twiddling their thumbs while their partner went to deal with it, covid or not. Maybe that's just me.

That could be said for a single mother too. She's feeling well and is able to look after the children, the chances of something happening in 7/10 days whatever the rules are now are pretty slim
SS would step in if there's no other relatives ,if one of the kids caught it and were taken to hospital she wouldn't be able to accompany them they've both got really bad asthma ,especially Harrison .

She's said her parents are around the corner. Also if there was a truly serious situation, I doubt many mums would sit home twiddling their thumbs while their partner went to deal with it, covid or not. Maybe that's just me.
Her parents could be vulnerable why would she risk their health to let their dad have a holiday.

SS would step in if there's no other relatives ,if one of the kids caught it and were taken to hospital she wouldn't be able to accompany them they've both got really bad asthma ,especially Harrison .

Her parents could be vulnerable why would she risk their health to let their dad have a holiday.
Is your name monga because you are a fear monga 🥲
It's not practical to live a life of what ifs. Nobody would ever leave the house again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5