Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has lost herself in the same way that many of us do when we become mums! Even if she doesn't need to work, a book club or a group exercise class or something that is just for her to go to away from being a mum would be really good for her I think.
Completely. Even if she just went for a walk round the park or grabbed a coffee with a friend, it would do her the world of good. She just seems very cut off and actually quite lonely when you think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think she has lost herself in the same way that many of us do when we become mums! Even if she doesn't need to work, a book club or a group exercise class or something that is just for her to go to away from being a mum would be really good for her I think.
I agree! I like her but she desperately needs some focus other than insta and her kids ! I’m not saying she needs to focus less on her kids ,I actually think she seems a great mum and Mike seems a great dad but she needs something in her life that isn’t there right now .I bet the gym would help her loads mentally or retraining in a different career .She’s in such a lucky position with mikes work being able to support them and her kids aren’t tiny anymore .She should go for it .

They have a David Lloyd membership 😂 she just can’t be arsed
She did start the gym didn’t she back when the kids went back to school possibly…think she only went a handful of times. A swim is low impact if she’s struggling with her weight and moving 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Does anybody else need to go to the tip regularly with rubbish? Never known anything like it - i’m certain her binmen don’t just show up?! The only time we struggle is with cardboard if we’ve ordered a big item such as a pc chair but our binmen take it from the kerbside if we can’t fit it in the bin. Or maybe if she didn’t buy so much convenience food and shop online she wouldn’t have so much?
A1811868-4DB1-4B5C-AFE4-2AE98BDDE656.png

Also, did anyone clock her story the other day when she was circling a Range Rover? She cut the story just as the badge became visible. I’ve never seen her behave like that before and think it was pretty grotesque.

I’ve had the bin men sail past my bin a couple of times or I’ve missed them by minutes.. mistakes happen now and again but I’d never need to go to the tip. She does seem to massively over buy though.

Reactions: 2
I do try to like Laura because I’ve unfollowed most other influencers, but - it’s posting tit like this that pisses me off. If they’re “kindly gifted” some Dr Martens now I’ll be enraged. Tagging companies like that is just blatant begging 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I do try to like Laura because I’ve unfollowed most other influencers, but - it’s posting tit like this that pisses me off. If they’re “kindly gifted” some Dr Martens now I’ll be enraged. Tagging companies like that is just blatant begging 😞
She does it with EVERYTHING! It’s usually on her stories though 😒 I actually used to really like Laura, but she’s insufferable now and constantly begging.

I noticed since we mentioned it here she’s gone back to the gym a handful of times and went out with two accounts for lunch except she clearly isn’t very friendly with them as after the lunch she reshared one of their grid posts from 2 days ago 😂

I'm surprised she's a viewer left tbh. I think she must be one of the biggest beggers going considering they don't struggle for money even without her brand work :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like these types of photos she posts speak volumes about her and Mike 😬
A24A6F7C-3071-4401-8B74-ADADC9A29819.png

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t a rave thread but tbf I have hardly any friends and those I do I don’t really see much .I do have close family I see regularly but I’m a sahm like Laura and I basically go nowhere other than school ,shops,park and playgroups ! I think it’s really easy to get stuck in that routine when you’ve been at home with kids for a long time like Laura has .Mind you I’m quite new to the game as I’ve got babies .She’s going to have to break out of it eventually

Reactions: 2
Mike seems to have a very active social life you’d think he’d invite her along the odd time .
Her kids are at school now she could find a job, giving up work has been her downfall imo she needed the focus now all she does is spend her time online shopping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3