Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS would step in if there's no other relatives ,if one of the kids caught it and were taken to hospital she wouldn't be able to accompany them they've both got really bad asthma ,especially Harrison .

Her parents could be vulnerable why would she risk their health to let their dad have a holiday.
Generally kids aren't getting unwell with it, we know that. There's very little chance of one of them being hospitalised with it, asthma or not. I bet you're a barrel of laughs at a party aren't you!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Generally kids aren't getting unwell with it, we know that. There's very little chance of one of them being hospitalised with it, asthma or not. I bet you're a barrel of laughs at a party aren't you!
Actually kids are more affected by the NV according to SA data and apparently kids hospital admissions in the UK have increased but that wasn’t my point! It shouldn’t be up to her parents to see to his kids should the case arise…I wouldn’t associate with you at a party so you’ll never know 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something I find a bit irresponsible about Laura is that she'll occasionally drip-feed information about Mike that places him in a bad light, knowing that he's not a big social media person and therefore her side of a story is the only view people get of him. I would imagine there's more to it than him gleefully swanning off on a holiday while Laura's ill without a care in the world - of course I could be way off, but he seems like a dutiful parent.

If it is as bad as it sounds, maybe put your foot down rather than posting about it on your socials to get your viewers pissed off on your behalf.
This is absolutely what she did here. So one day she said about Mike going away, didn’t elaborate just said she was on her own with the children while being positive for Covid.

It was then the next day/two days later she admitted it wasn’t a lads holiday or anything like that but he’d gone to spend Christmas with his family, which was pre-arranged and if she hadn’t got Covid, her and the children were meant to go too. So she let people initally think he’d left her with no care or thought, when actually it wasn’t like that. She reasoned he didn’t see them last year and she felt it wasn’t fair he missed out again when he was negative. Which I totally get, if she was happy for him to go then that’s nice he’d still gone to see his family. But it’s the way she just dropped the “Mike’s gone away” before deciding to actually tell the truth a day or two later, when people had already assumed the worst! And had clearly messaged their outrage! He clearly works hard and does everything you could ask of him as a father and she still paints him badly. She could easily have just said the whole truth to begin with!

Reactions: 10
Fortunately I don't think Mike's remotely bothered about what people on the internet think of him, but it's not really the point. It seems especially reckless when you consider that Laura's spoken about racist comments that they've received in the past - why on earth would you want to fuel certain views or stereotypes?!

Reactions: 7
Has Mike still not returned from his parents, not even for the NewYear!

Has Mike still not returned from his parents, not even for the NewYear!
Hasn’t she mentioned the parents living abroad before? Can’t remember where exactly. What I don’t understand is she got disney on ice tickets for the weekend (gifted of course but watch her complain her kids did nothing 🙄) and surely the kids will be back at school/nursery any day now? So IF they were all going wouldn’t they have been coming home for Disney on ice and getting ready for back to school/nursery/work?

Reactions: 1
Hasn’t she mentioned the parents living abroad before? Can’t remember where exactly. What I don’t understand is she got disney on ice tickets for the weekend (gifted of course but watch her complain her kids did nothing 🙄) and surely the kids will be back at school/nursery any day now? So IF they were all going wouldn’t they have been coming home for Disney on ice and getting ready for back to school/nursery/work?
Have they moved abroad ? I remember he always used to take the kids to his parents house so it must be a recent move.They were already at Disney on Ice she had it on her stories that's why I wondered was he still away.

Reactions: 2
I see she's in bed really ill again !
Mike’s back so she can choose to just be lazy again 😂

I think part of her problem is she has no routine but always says she needs routine. There’s no structure to her day, nothing to do or keep busy with, she can barely keep the house tidy or cook for the kids without some kind of “poor me” story. She’s admitted so many times to the house getting in a real state before she is motivated to clean and tidy and in every weekly shop she shows it’s always ready meals/Chuck things in the oven. The only person who makes an effort to cook us Mike. I see it a lot on other threads of similar accounts to Laura where they are getting so overwhelmed and tired from doing nothing, they feel unwell and run down because their body just isn’t doing anything.

Mike’s back so she can choose to just be lazy again 😂

I think part of her problem is she has no routine but always says she needs routine. There’s no structure to her day, nothing to do or keep busy with, she can barely keep the house tidy or cook for the kids without some kind of “poor me” story. She’s admitted so many times to the house getting in a real state before she is motivated to clean and tidy and in every weekly shop she shows it’s always ready meals/Chuck things in the oven. The only person who makes an effort to cook us Mike. I see it a lot on other threads of similar accounts to Laura where they are getting so overwhelmed and tired from doing nothing, they feel unwell and run down because their body just isn’t doing anything.
Yeah her house gives me anxiety just looking at it ,toys everywhere ,the kitchen always a mess and then she tries to sell people Gusto boxes when we know she can't even cook just throws a fish finger in the oven for the kids :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Classic lifestyle of an influencer. Just got to look at other accounts we follow (Brogan and Claire spring to mind) and it’s the same ‘woe is me I’m so unmotivated and overwhelmed’ from all of them.

Reactions: 3
They all have the same diagnoses, health anxiety, headaches, they are all unmotivated, lazy AF and their homes are all full of tit they don’t use or need.

Reactions: 4
Is it any wonder ,when all they do is sit at home and pout.Laura always has the same expression as this emoji 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it any wonder ,when all they do is sit at home and pout.Laura always has the same expression as this emoji 🥴
The emoji reference made me howl.

She's one of those mums who thinks the weekly shop is like a huge massive task. You know the ones I mean, the weekly shop is like a big event to them when to most people it's just one of many, many jobs.

I've gone off her so much lately, such a whinge and always flashing the cash. Mike must rake it in as she does naff all.

• Haha

She's one of those mums who thinks the weekly shop is like a huge massive task. You know the ones I mean, the weekly shop is like a big event to them when to most people it's just one of many, many jobs.

I've gone off her so much lately, such a whinge and always flashing the cash. Mike must rake it in as she does naff all.
Any wonder he's never around , do you think they'll actually get married , they just don't seem to have any chem as a couple

I think everything is a huge task to her. She barely seems able to get up in the morning. She just seems so miserable. She isn’t enjoyable to follow or watch anymore.

Her ads are all so forced and feel uncomfortable (I tend to skip them anyway 😂). she reminds me of Kate Murnane, just seems so fake but continues to put everything about their children online for a few £. EVERYTIME she goes out shopping with the kids, particularly everly, she will tag the brand incessantly on stories clearly on the beg. She was tagging maileg back in November who clearly don’t give a duck because she ended up buying one mouse herself. She did the same with Meri meri but it was also fruitless because she tagged the companies she ended up buying items from.

Mike must earn good money, I shouldn’t think the house in London and the big car come cheap let alone living costs and Laura’s insane spending. He’s in football isn’t he. I just don’t see how he doesn’t get fed up of her. She’s completely miserable and seems truly stuck in a rut, I bet even if she went for a walk once a day she’d feel better. Even before Christmas, she had no coffee but still sent Mike out 🙄 in lockdown they practically lived on takeaways and she would order grocery deliveries from corner shops every few days rather than actually leave the house or do a big online shop. I think she needs a serious shake up of the way she lives. It’s not healthy and she doesn’t seem happy at all.

Any wonder he's never around , do you think they'll actually get married , they just don't seem to have any chem as a couple
I’d be really surprised if they do get married! Mainly because she can barely get herself up each day and function normally let alone actually plan and make decisions for a wedding. The proposal seemed quite forced from her side, almost like she’d nagged and begged for it. I’m pretty sure at the time she said she’d waited so long she’d given up. I think they’ve just found themselves lumped together because they had Harrison so are just making the best of it. Didn’t she fall pregnant by surprise and they had to suddenly rush to live together? Mike seems very laid back but very devoted to his kids. I’d imagine he sticks around for them and wants them to have stability. But I don’t think they have any chemistry, when she does stories with him they just seem like friends or siblings. Always sat apart, they never do couple things and seem quite distant. I know she says he’s not into being online which is fine, but the bits she does show make them seem quite disconnected. The fact she was eager to tell everyone he’d gone on holiday - yet hasn’t bothered to say he’s back says it all! (He is back, spotted him in the background of a story late last week).

• Heart
I think everything is a huge task to her. She barely seems able to get up in the morning. She just seems so miserable. She isn’t enjoyable to follow or watch anymore.

Her ads are all so forced and feel uncomfortable (I tend to skip them anyway 😂). she reminds me of Kate Murnane, just seems so fake but continues to put everything about their children online for a few £. EVERYTIME she goes out shopping with the kids, particularly everly, she will tag the brand incessantly on stories clearly on the beg. She was tagging maileg back in November who clearly don’t give a duck because she ended up buying one mouse herself. She did the same with Meri meri but it was also fruitless because she tagged the companies she ended up buying items from.

Mike must earn good money, I shouldn’t think the house in London and the big car come cheap let alone living costs and Laura’s insane spending. He’s in football isn’t he. I just don’t see how he doesn’t get fed up of her. She’s completely miserable and seems truly stuck in a rut, I bet even if she went for a walk once a day she’d feel better. Even before Christmas, she had no coffee but still sent Mike out 🙄 in lockdown they practically lived on takeaways and she would order grocery deliveries from corner shops every few days rather than actually leave the house or do a big online shop. I think she needs a serious shake up of the way she lives. It’s not healthy and she doesn’t seem happy at all.

I’d be really surprised if they do get married! Mainly because she can barely get herself up each day and function normally let alone actually plan and make decisions for a wedding. The proposal seemed quite forced from her side, almost like she’d nagged and begged for it. I’m pretty sure at the time she said she’d waited so long she’d given up. I think they’ve just found themselves lumped together because they had Harrison so are just making the best of it. Didn’t she fall pregnant by surprise and they had to suddenly rush to live together? Mike seems very laid back but very devoted to his kids. I’d imagine he sticks around for them and wants them to have stability. But I don’t think they have any chemistry, when she does stories with him they just seem like friends or siblings. Always sat apart, they never do couple things and seem quite distant. I know she says he’s not into being online which is fine, but the bits she does show make them seem quite disconnected. The fact she was eager to tell everyone he’d gone on holiday - yet hasn’t bothered to say he’s back says it all! (He is back, spotted him in the background of a story late last week).
You're absolutely right she is painful to watch ,let alone live with .She hasn't been the same since she gave up work I think that's been her downfall it's clearly affected her confidence and MH I'm surprised she gets so many brand deals tbh she doesn't bode well on screen.

I think a part time job outside of the house would do wonders for her. I watched a vlog from her recently and she had nothing to do all day when the kids were at school except to sort Barbies out.

Reactions: 4
I think she has lost herself in the same way that many of us do when we become mums! Even if she doesn't need to work, a book club or a group exercise class or something that is just for her to go to away from being a mum would be really good for her I think.

Her days are spent doing nothing only over thinking about her health. It would do her good to have a focus, the influencer lifestyle is having a neg effect on her.