Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice she’s brave enough to show her body as it is now, must take some guts. If you think back to the lockdowns they always seemed to be getting takeaway every night and having random food from the corner shop delivered. She never left the house and I think she drove Everly to nursery, so it’s easy to see how and why she’s gained weight when eating more, terrible diet choices and a lack of exercise are all combined.

Reactions: 1
Refreshing to see some real photographs from an influencer and not the usual dodgy photoshop or them straining themselves trying to get into their most flattering pose

Reactions: 10
I do 100% agree with her though. She's not highlighted the weight gain, it's purely a photo of her and her little girl. So the weight shouldn't come into it at all
No it shouldn't there's no judgement when Mikes with the kids ,but Laura is very self obsessed and vain and is constantly asking for peoples opinions on her outfits etc so it's only natural people pick up if she's gained a few pounds as she's the one throwing out pics of herself in front of the mirror on a regular basis , that's the downfalls of SM .

Reactions: 3
No it shouldn't there's no judgement when Mikes with the kids ,but Laura is very self obsessed and vain and is constantly asking for peoples opinions on her outfits etc so it's only natural people pick up if she's gained a few pounds as she's the one throwing out pics of herself in front of the mirror on a regular basis , that's the downfalls of SM .
This! She’s the one who’s been saying loads recently how she’d gained weight etc, and I noticed she was being quite crafty with how she showed her body like the wedding she went to in the never fully dressed dress (I was curious as I had a wedding coming up) and then on her birthday, she did the same. Any photos with the kids she was crouched down or in a baggy top like Harrison’s birthday.

It’s sad if she’s on holiday and reading here.

Reactions: 4
She can be far too careful not to disagree with or upset people that engage in her content on IG (unless they're being blatantly rude about her or her family). Someone has confessed to her that they feed their vegetarian husband non-vegetarian meals, and she responded with 'haha'?! I understand it's probably a laugh of discomfort rather than actually finding it hilarious, but that's not a cheeky act of mischief - it's a horrible betrayal of trust. I'm not saying she needs to track them down and perform a citizens' arrest, but a "Wow, that's awful - please stop doing that" wouldn't go amiss.

I can relate to her being an extremely conflict-averse person, but come on. I know so many vegetarians/vegans who would be distraught if they found out that was happening to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She can be far too careful not to disagree with or upset people that engage in her content on IG (unless they're being blatantly rude about her or her family). Someone has confessed to her that they feed their vegetarian husband non-vegetarian meals, and she responded with 'haha'?! I understand it's probably a laugh of discomfort rather than actually finding it hilarious, but that's not a cheeky act of mischief - it's a horrible betrayal of trust. I'm not saying she needs to track them down and perform a citizens' arrest, but a "Wow, that's awful - please stop doing that" wouldn't go amiss.

I can relate to her being an extremely conflict-averse person, but come on. I know so many vegetarians/vegans who would be distraught if they found out that was happening to them.
I completely agree with you! It’s wrong on so many levels but she finds it funny and actively encourages this kind of behaviour. The betrayal of trust is just disgusting and to be laughing about it, the wife is bang out of order but even more so for bloody “confessing” to some washed up wannabe influencer.

This is why I was absolutely raging further up the thread about trapping the boyfriend with a baby - I’m sorry there’s just no excuse even though she tried to claim it had been misinterpreted, it hadn’t. She knew what she said and she knew she meant it. I think she sees bigger influencers do the boxes for secrets and thinks it will make her relevant, but her advice is always quite telling and eye opening to the person she is. She always gets defensive when anyone mentions wanting a baby or having one young, because that’s what she did but I think truthfully her and Mike found themselves pregnant, and rushed their life. Someone said she was 39 weeks pregnant and still living at home. She recently said how stressful it was moving into a house so close to having baby - yet she wants to encourage others to do it. Why? Probably because it would make her feel better. I really hope she comes to realise these confession boxes just don’t suit her page and the advice she gives is awful. She needs to stop.

I’m sure she’ll be reading here this morning with her coffee while moaning about how hard her life is with two kids and telling everyone to just unfollow her 🤣

• Haha
Agree with all the above, she didn't have to be a complete witch but for the vegetarian thing she could have said "wow, maybe you should stop doing that, it'll probably cause big arguments if he finds out" and for the baby thing "I know its frustrating but the best thing is to wait until everyone's ready" .......I know a couple of girls who've blatantly trapped blokes over the years -as she was suggesting to do whether she admits it or not - and surprise surprise none of them are still together now so what's the point in the long run!

Just shows her childishness as she comes across like she's got a mental age of 17 🥴

Has she ever said if Harrison was planned? It would be strange to plan a baby when you both still love with your parents so maybe she trapped Mike with him 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

I cannot bare these agony aunt things on Instagrammers pages atm. I know it’s all for engagement but the advice they give is really questionable or utterly useless. None of them have the slightest qualification in helping people in these ways and it’s stupid.
However, I do like Laura in comparison to all others on socials. In fact I’ve deleted and blocked anyone that remotely ‘influences’ as I find it embarrassing and awkward to even see. We live in very different worlds and are completely different people but I like the reality of her relationship with Mike, it’s solid, long term and realistic and she’s very open about all of her struggles.

Reactions: 7
Every time she shows Mike I like him more, he was fuming with her saying he’d woke her up in the middle of the night. First bin bag chat and then this, he’s fast becoming my fave insta husband

Reactions: 8
I like Mike too. I think he's very 'what you see is what you get' and straight talking, no tit or messing around.

Reactions: 8
I just noticed she did a Matalan school AD. Her kids go to a school that have a very specific uniform and I know from other parents whose kids go there that they're very strict on the uniform and everything is logo'd. Yet she's taken a ton of stuff from Matalan and done an ad about something that they'll never use. So irritating. 🙄 it's such a waste and no wonder people get fed up of influencers flogging anything and spinning the line 'I wouldn't promote anything I wouldn't use myself, blah blah'.

Reactions: 7
I just noticed she did a Matalan school AD. Her kids go to a school that have a very specific uniform and I know from other parents whose kids go there that they're very strict on the uniform and everything is logo'd. Yet she's taken a ton of stuff from Matalan and done an ad about something that they'll never use. So irritating. 🙄 it's such a waste and no wonder people get fed up of influencers flogging anything and spinning the line 'I wouldn't promote anything I wouldn't use myself, blah blah'.
But then she posts about donating and wanting to help locals…she clearly only does it to appear kind and considerate. She’s previously said she only accepts certain things that they’ll find useful but I thought the matalan ad was distasteful. Considering she doesn’t need to accept free uniform and there are more children in need than hers, I was disappointed. It’s made even worse to hear her children likely can’t ever wear it.

I just can’t understand why sometimes she seems to “get it” like the free school meals uproar and then other times she’s so far from the mark.

I must be the only person then, who thinks that Mike always looks unhappy and was probably railroaded into proposing! I’m sure I remember some time ago, the lack of ring was discussed on here and then lo and behold, he proposed…

Did anyone see her story today about the council collecting their old dining room table and chairs? So the same person who in lockdown was “offering” help to locals, now can’t even donate her old furniture?! Unless it was literally broken, it could go to a charity shop, a women’s shelter or help someone get on their feet in a new place. I just don’t understand, apart from wanting to appear kinder and more thoughtful than she is but than I guess that’s the whole point of an influencer. Deceive your followers and make them think you’re a good person. And I used to think Laura wasn’t too bad but she’s shown her true colours a lot lately.