Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolly1985

How old is she? I’m sure she’s in her early 30’s but her latest stories you’d think she was late 40’s!

Reactions: 1

Icy

She still took time out of her son’s birthday to remind people of her giveaway though! Why doesn’t she put her phone down for one day?

whydowecarehey

I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.
That’s the worst isn’t it. They always change when they become obsessed with getting a big following

Icy

She demonstrated how to do it - you spray it! Really?!

She sounded like she was reading a bad script. I think one day the likes of her will be so embarrassed they behaved like this. If I were her husband I’d be mortified.

• Haha

Helen1273

She only pops up of a weekend, adds her links then spends the proceeds in the week. Same old routine from Laura.

Pinky1977

She’s at it again ! Free holiday with no AD and has put no obligation to share ? That can’t be right ?

DomMcGoldio

My wife constantly shows off this profile, can we have this in our home all the time. She is going to bankrupt me. Think it’s good how they can keep a place so neat with two kids. Mine are like wrecking balls

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Who looks after the kids? I don’t leave mine with Grandparents at the moment, now they are back at school etc I don’t want to risk exposing them to germs . No childcare for me - but we’re all safe hopefully.

Snowytherabbit

No idea what she s doing to make her carpet "smelly". My carpets are way older than hers and don't smell, unless you have a pet what an odd thing lol

• Haha
She’s another bored housewife with too much time on her hands. The links to her bland clothing 🙄 - I’d expect nothing less from grabby, beggy Laura.