Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
Do you mean from Instagram? No she’s still there with her boring neutrals and her 147k followers 😳 seriously, I have no idea how she got to that figure, she’s so dull!
Yeah. Can’t see her on there anymore, which could be a blessing as the ‘Hoy Goys!’ and gurning got on my nerves. What’s she flogging at the moment?

Reactions: 1

Readread

VIP Member
She couldn’t seem to understand why there was no hand sanitiser anywhere today - and buys vinegar cleaner but not sure what it’s for? I don’t think she’s very bright 😂

And if she says ‘hi guys! I just wanted to pop on..... one more time’
It’s when she called the white vinegar, “white wine vinegar” hahahha she’s a bit thick.

Why does she keep tagging Olivia Atwood in everything too? Was she a ring girl back in the day? That’s how Olivia started out

loubylou50

VIP Member
No Laura, let’s be honest here - NO one asked about your jumper based on seeing a tiny corner of your sleeve, you’ve just concocted a reason to post ANOTHER #afflink . . . and with the audacity for it not to even be for the same colour you’re wearing! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Greedy cow . . .

Attachments

Rarabingbong

I just walked past her house on the way to our local dog park. I knew she was close but didn’t know she was THAT close 🤣 safe to say her house isn’t exactly on the nicest or poshest road or area. I’m quite surprised tbh with the impression she gives off.
No mention of the train tracks oposite

sheniwong

And don’t get me started on the false lashes or whatever she’s doing with them and all the ‘be kind’ quotes! Hate the fact that all these ‘instagrammers’ call it trolling when it’s just a difference if opinion, drives me mad!!
haha thought it was just me! saw an IG story of hers on my explore page, i never thought eyelashes could be annoying

Rosiepie

VIP Member
This story is hysterical (not) . . . “choosing which gin to have and we don’t have many at the moment unfortunately” . . . Is she for real?! It’s like a flipping commercial bar!!View attachment 87361
I’m quite cynical with these type of posts..it’s like the purpose is firstly engagement, asking followers to recommend their fave gins, whilst secondly, hoping a brand may see she is running out and offer to send some. I personally could not understand how she said she didn’t have many gins to choose from. She had loads, which really makes you question the real motive behind the story. She’s also pushing that gousto code on a weekly basis - her weekly meals will be costing her hardly anything if followers are using it, as Gousto give you free meals. It’s such an incentive to get others to sign up.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
So she’s reached 100k followers and she’s getting sooo many comments saying how she ‘deserves’ it. Oh yeah, lady with rich husband flaunts her wealth on social media .... so well deserved !
I agree with you - she totally loves to flaunt and beg for free stuff, not to mention her love for swipe ups! So after BLM she decides she must show everyone what happened yesterday for her birthday, which includes a very helpful swipe up for her dress and also a useful reminder for a giveaway that’s ending - she’s always thinking of others isn’t she..this type of .influencer behaviour/ culture makes me 🤢 glad to have this platform to discuss this type of social media epidemic.

Attachments

• Sick

idk2

VIP Member
her sister In laws husband died, I believe he very sadly took his own life. A child has lost his father. there are no actual words for how disgusting this vile, vapid, spoilt Woman is - she’s using the tragedy of their lives as CONTENT !!!!!
Yes, I think that was the likely outcome of his death too. She needs to keep it off Instagram. Acting like Ace will see it and understand it.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She was gifted most of it. The pyjamas were gifted as well
What a surprise - not! Of course she is morphing into all the other wealthy mums of insta who keep subjecting us to their endless conveyor belt of ads, gifts, copycat tablescapes...🤦‍♀️ It’s all starting to get #justalittlebitboring now😉

LovesTheDrama

How does this women get so many freebie visits and hotel stays?? Surely no one is booking off the back of her posts? Her writing is so small on her bland sepia photos I’ve just given up trying to read anything

LovesTheDrama

I wonder how old she is? She looks well into her mid 40s/50s but probably only 34. Do you think her kid ever make any mess??

And don’t get me started on the false lashes or whatever she’s doing with them and all the ‘be kind’ quotes! Hate the fact that all these ‘instagrammers’ call it trolling when it’s just a difference if opinion, drives me mad!!

• Haha

Chochi

I’m finding Berkshire.build posts really boring now. She wants to be just like the rest of the home interior/ lifestyle ‘influencers’. I mean she even paints books to match colour schemes! I buy books to READ them. She likes her freebies too and has begun her ‘tablescaping’! Sorry maybe it’s just me, but I can’t stand this account anymore.

Also what’s with the teepees for sleepovers? I mean..personalised pjs for each kid attending! Seriously???? What a waste of money. She’s done a birthday one and I’m sure I saw a Xmas themed one as well. I shudder to think how much these cost!
She was gifted most of it. The pyjamas were gifted as well

Pinky1977

Totally taking the piss with all the GIFTED posts now . £2k set of furniture for her mansion garden on stories and feed with no mention of AD!!

Do these people not realise how grabby they look!
I think they don’t realise how it looks ? For me it’s the blatant disregard of the rules and not misleading! I know for a fact they had to agree to a weekly Instagram post tagging the company in return for advertising the brand. I have emailed the company with a complaint.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Meanwhile over at Berkshire Build mansion we have FREE hedging !! Ffs when will she put her hand in her pocket herself !! More freebies
Cant believe she’s gone and got free laurel bushes now. How crass during times like this. She should buy them herself and help that business and if she’s happy with the quality of the plants and the service, then share that company’s details on her page for FREE.