Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinky1977

Ive just looked on her posts and story (with a dif account after she blocked me for calling her out on her ads). She just states some items prev gifted but shes not saying what is she. Its only her story that state its the furniture gifted. These mummy floggers do my head in
Notice the stories with the hidden #gifted ?

Reactions: 2

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Her Xmas tree has now been professionally decorated #‘gifted’ by a company in Berkshire - what is it with these companies? Surely you’d want the kids to decorate it with you whilst they are still young, or are all homes now just for ‘insta perfect photos’???? Does everything have to look perfect? As a mum I actually find this a little sad if I’m honest. Our tree is not perfectly decorated, but it’s been decorated with love and giggles, and the stuff the kids have made over the years.

Snowytherabbit

Really? Why on earth wouldnt you try to amend the planning permission. If I were to spend 500k plus on building a house i would make sure I liked all of it!!!

Icy

She hasn’t done any sales pitches for a while but she’s popping on to tell us about her favourite hobby today! Shopping

• Haha

Jane565

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago. Got sick of the freebies and ads. Couldnt believe it all her money and advertising things like a roller relesa. Told her so too. I honestly dont know how they have the nerve to do what they do.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS
Exactly!!! Who bet is gifting these to her is a knob but she’s an even bigger one for not gifting to someone else who is more deserving. I don’t know how she is not embarrassed by the gesture 😡

Icy

Can you imagine being on the beach and laying out your shoes, bag and a book for a photo? She’s so weird.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Oh no looks like Laura’s mate from x inside Hamilton’s house account is starting to change. Doing the ‘tap’ to tidy a room (seriously don’t understand this whole obsession with cleaning rooms) and a swipe up for discounted dog food 🤦‍♀️ These home accounts all start to morph and copy each other with discount codes, swipe ups etc It’s seriously not cool to be the same as everyone else - does she really need to make money from swipe ups for dog food? ☹

• Sad

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Seems so distasteful to be doing #Ads this evening.
still trying to line her pocket while other people have such huge worries 😐
All MEinfluencers are the same - they will use any crisis/ tragedy to benefit them. They should be doing things for free - helping companies by mentioning them and their products, and not accepting fees or making money out of people who swipe up. Share information not for profit.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Yeah I saw this in the Daily Mail too. Very sad but I do think Laura has gone a bit much with some of her posts. I'd followed her for a while and she rarely shows anyone other than the 4 of them and now all of a sudden 'she's really close to Ace'. She may very well have been but until now, I wouldn't have recognised the name if it were to appear on the news

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Check out jamessmithpt on IG - his latest post is an igtv rant about influencers and what they do to increase engagement and attention. I’ve just been made aware of his video and I do think he’s spot on with what he’s saying about influencers who engage audiences for money or to collab with brands for swipe ups and ads. Sorry I have no idea how to link his video here...

Icy

I have done a self build and it took over a year from completing to starting the new build to get planning permission, bat surveys etc. I assume they bought with planning as she has said before she didn’t like a window or something at the front. She was clearly too impatient to modify the planning application to have what she wanted. I don’t see why she couldn’t have what she wanted inside, except she doesn’t spend a lot of money on things. All of her shopping trips are to primary, new look, Ikea etc which is odd. Opposite to her mate who thinks spending money makes you have good taste. My house is actually more similar to BB, and not far away but whilst I used similar colours for the base, I have actually added colour in accessories!

Readread

VIP Member
Does anyone else get annoyed by her constantly calling her children “the children”. It’s like undermining them in a way 😂 maybe lockdown has got to me and everything is now bugging me but there’s just something about her

Reactions: 1

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Aaaaah I knew there had to be thread on this one, saw something last night that angered me so much. She posted ‘be kind ..., blah blah meaningless’ on a picture of her designer handbag storage area in her dressing room.
Is she really that stupid that she doesn’t see how crass this is or does she simply not care.
I’ve actually decided I don’t like her house that much and have you seen her friends - Inside Hamilton house ... the wife of her husband’s business partner. It’s pelmet 90s tastic with lots of fabrics that look like they’ve been swiped from a Dubai hotel.
rant over !
It’s really tactless to put all those be kind quotations and post a picture of your dressing room with the hashtags: #hincher #dressingroomgoals #hinching 🤦‍♀️ Does she not see how her words about kindness are devalued in a second with the photo and the hashtags attached?? Shows the true motivation behind the post 😮

LovesTheDrama

Once Easter is over what is she going to celebrate and swipe?🙄It’s really grating then arse licking of Olivia Bowen and the love island/towie home accounts like she’s personally friends with them. Just find it really odd

Icy

She did a swipe up yesterday - I can’t remember what for as I’d never click on them.