Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
The Q and A thing is really boring!
why does she keep sending herself messages? Is it so she can post the aff swipe up? She that desperate?

Reactions: 1

MissTeddy

VIP Member
To be honest at first I thought she was joking with the bragging but obviously not as she constantly name drops things. Like today her hubby and son have “taken the Bentley for a run”. Like you do! 😂 I would love to know how they have made their money as they are not even that old really. Should we create a thread dedicated to her? Not sure how you do it though 😂
He‘s a property developer ... they seem to be minted, fair play to them but I hope they have good security the way she publicly flaunts it. she makes me cringe - like that Harry Enfield spoof “I’m considerably richer than you’ !

Reactions: 1

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Valentines box!! There’s something so wrong about it all!
I was just coming in here to say the same thing. Why does she feel it necessary to celebrate every bloody thing - whether it’s appropriate or not. Valentines is for lovers not for your kids. Nothing else to spend her money on and also got too much time on her hands! 🤢

Rosiepie

VIP Member
It’s when she called the white vinegar, “white wine vinegar” hahahha she’s a bit thick.

Why does she keep tagging Olivia Atwood in everything too? Was she a ring girl back in the day? That’s how Olivia started out
They worked in the beauty business together I think..

Icy

I don’t know anything about filters, but is that why all of her photos look like all the colour and life has been sucked out of them? Is it some weird joyless filter?

idk2

VIP Member
Have to say I came across her account via the Bowens and all I could think was, they custom built....that? Granted it's very nice and tasteful on the inside but the outside literally looks like any old new build in Berkshire!
They already had planning permission - I think they just used what came with the land already as someone asked why they didn't put a window in that blank place at the front of the house and she said that she doesnt like it either but thats what the plans said.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Her friend is awful - one minute look at my ferrari next trying to sell something with a swipe up? People who have money don’t need to shout about it. It’s probably all on finance anyway.
What swipe up has she done? I agree this account has become a little bit show offy now. I do think she’s trying to be like Laura slightly. Shame.

idk2

VIP Member
Really? Why on earth wouldnt you try to amend the planning permission. If I were to spend 500k plus on building a house i would make sure I liked all of it!!!
She doesnt class it as a forever home and for them I doubt it even cost 500k. Most labour was through her husbands company so hardly any cost if they're all contracted anyway and all building supplies would be bought wholesale. She's said "who knows" when asked if they would build again - I think they'll be building again very soon seeing as her husband does it for a living and has his own company and thats how she gets her engagement.

I think amending the planning and then delaying the start of the work for 6-8 weeks while thats being processed just for a front window is so long. I wouldn't if its only that I planned to change tbh.

LovesTheDrama

Yes she goes quiet for ages then it’s like whos birthday can I plan and drag out for weeks then back to the breakfast croissants or drinks on the garden posts, day trip on a boat or
something totally irrelevant before swipe up after swipe up when ‘loads are asking’ about another New Look dress, basic vase or bread basket.

I don’t think the pool would happen though. Absolutely nothing has been done to the garden. If you’re building such a grand house and finish so quick surely you’d do the landscaping as well? Have you noticed how bland the whole house is or the only 4 areas we only ever see? She has said in the past she hates the kitchen tiles so I’m guessing none of the planning/styling was ever hers at all. I reckon there’s more to it as looking back she completed on the land and building work started the next day.

Last edited: