Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I don’t think the pandemic is having any effect on these grabby, self obsessed women. I get annoyed as, like many of you have said, these women are wealthy and yet get so much free stuff and yet the ordinary people get bugger all. I do wonder how some of them have accrued their wealth as some are quite young yet have mansions with the required sports car parked out front. I used to enjoy seeing interiors but they are all pretty much the same now and it’s nice to see interiors with a bit of character instead of the same old grey/ white farrow and ball, herringbone floor (which I do like myself) interiors. A few of the fashion influencers are blurring into one too. If I see another carrier bangle being flaunted I may puke.
*cartier bangle not carrier!!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I amazed at how awful these women are. Inside Hamilton House needs a thread all to herself. Showing off her cars, mini, mini, Kia, then jumps to a bloody Range Rover that looks like something a Rapper would drive. How do you jump from normal cars and houses to enormous mansions and Ferrari’s? In such a short time too. I know they have their own business but this shouts “lottery win” to me.

bbb333

instagram was just a total cringe-fest yesterday. As if she cares for one second about the BlackLivesMatter movement Or the stories behind it. She has just moved swiftly back to swipe ups. Would be better to say nothing.
Playing devils advocate but if she did stay quiet then she’s get slammed for that also. I’m sure a lot of people didn’t want to post the black squares and felt pressure to. Whether it’s agreed with or not, everyone who’s someone would have got slammed for not doing so and clearly, it appears for doing so also.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Talk about first world problems - she finds skiing so hard, it’s such a struggle! But being the trouper she is, she’s hanging in there for the rest of the family and being comforted by the luxury of her hotel! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Was that an audition for a shopping channel? She really doesn’t need to be flogging carpet cleaner surely!
Omg what the heck have I just watched. So she has smelly carpets because the kids run in and out?? Really? She’s always doing those silly cleaning videos so I find that hard to believe. So her solution is to spray them with a bottle of febreeze! 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ If I sprayed my carpets with febreeze I’d be going through a few bottles a day - how bloody ridiculous! Is she seriously that desperate that she has to sell cleaning products? How wooden did she sound - what a terrible sales pitch!!

No idea what she s doing to make her carpet "smelly". My carpets are way older than hers and don't smell, unless you have a pet what an odd thing lol
I think febreeze should ask for their money back 😉 if her carpets smell that bad then she needs a company in to clean them - not a bottle of spray

loubylou50

VIP Member
If only all our lockdown lives looked like this! 🤣 And she moans about her waistline with the baking, somehow I don’t think many crumbs are passing her lips!
D45C0687-D1E9-4A63-B0B8-47527E9D0DF9.jpeg

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Does anyone else get annoyed by her constantly calling her children “the children”. It’s like undermining them in a way 😂 maybe lockdown has got to me and everything is now bugging me but there’s just something about her
I guess it’s just the more English way of speaking, most people say ‘the kids’ now which is more American. I’ve got a feeling I call mine ‘the children’ and now worried am I actually annoying everyone who knows me 🤣

GossipBlue

VIP Member
On her Q&A the other day, I nearly asked 'how does your sister in law feel knowing you are pimping out her tragic circumstances one day after giving birth to gain some followers and swipe ups?'. But it didn't fit and I lost my nerve 🤣
I know what you mean! I sometimes want to post then lose my nerve even though it’s an obvious and try comment! 😂