Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Let’s correct this shall we - NOT sharing recipes, sharing adverts!! And on the subject of advertising - Laura you’re presumably being paid a fair bit or getting all of your food completely free, so please learn to spell the company’s name correctly as it’s wrong nearly every time! I’m not being the spelling police I promise, but she’s being well-rewarded so she should make the effort to check her brand name spellings! She’s certainly not too busy for that . . .View attachment 101056
She’s something else isn’t she? Absolutely in it for the free stuff. Asking companies to DM her if they have an Easter stuff and she will share on her page later 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Plus the swipe ups to the Easter egg alternatives she is gladly sharing - rrp £65 - so transparent. Did she ever get to have her teeth whitened and bonded for free in the end?? I think most people are more worried about how to get food and their jobs right now, oh and making sure they remain healthy. This is the reason I can’t stand influencers.

Reactions: 1

loubylou50

VIP Member
I wonder how old she is? She looks well into her mid 40s/50s but probably only 34. Do you think her kid ever make any mess??
You’re right, she’s definitely only in her mid 30s - she mentioned her age on her Insta stories last year, I remember being shocked!!

Icy

She’s a vile woman. I don’t understand this obsession with videoing yourself cleaning. Surely it’s just a necessary evil? I feel sorry for her children. Out of everyone she uses them the most.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I was really hoping 'social influencing' might take a tumble during this crisis and would at least be one positive. I'm still hopeful that we can turn the tides on this when we recognise what we find important. There are a few people though who still seem to be going for it, this account being one and My Budget Home being another. It's all so desperate and can't believe people fall for it either. Look at the size of her house- she does not need stuff for free! If she wants some pocket money, go and get a job and earn it.
I don’t think the pandemic is having any effect on these grabby, self obsessed women. I get annoyed as, like many of you have said, these women are wealthy and yet get so much free stuff and yet the ordinary people get bugger all. I do wonder how some of them have accrued their wealth as some are quite young yet have mansions with the required sports car parked out front. I used to enjoy seeing interiors but they are all pretty much the same now and it’s nice to see interiors with a bit of character instead of the same old grey/ white farrow and ball, herringbone floor (which I do like myself) interiors. A few of the fashion influencers are blurring into one too. If I see another carrier bangle being flaunted I may puke.

Last edited:

bbb333

I like this account but shocked she’s 34 - for some reason I thought she was 40
Couldn’t believe it too! No way does she look 34! I thought she was waaaaayyyy older. At least 15 years older. Life has not dealt you a good card in the looks dept sweety.

Morris99

I’m thought she was going to tell us something deep and meaningful..., nope! Just some absolute bollocks about her finding times hard but then showing mood boards etc. Errr what?!! I’m convinced she had got it in her head she is an interior designer. What do you want to bet that she starts taking commissions? 😂😂
She has no clue. Just rips of others. Question box with her own added questions 🥱🥱🥱 flick through her followers - All men from India - bots

A begger - who used the death of a family member to boost engagement.

• Sick

Icy

Was that an audition for a shopping channel? She really doesn’t need to be flogging carpet cleaner surely!

• Haha

Icy

I came on to say even the advent calendar is brown! Surely children like bright jolly Christmas colours

• Wow

Polava

VIP Member
What a shame. I was expecting to see a whole pancake day display with a box of pancake themed gifts followed by swipe ups for overpriced pancake day tat
Indeed!! A chance missed! Very surprised she ‘forgot’!! Is this code for ‘quick, send me something! I can’t upset children!’

loubylou50

VIP Member
Oh no that’s low to do a swipe up for a birthday present.
Her whole life seems to be one big perfectly staged Instagrammable opportunity, so nothing is out of bounds if there’s an #ad involved! It’s SO fake, no one can possibly live the way she claims they do! So sad, I imagine the kids aren’t allowed to leave a toy out or drop a crumb anywhere 😣

Icy

Nothing is a treat for them as they get stuff every day. I think Valentine’s Day for children is not noce to be honest.

LovesTheDrama

What a boring, unfulfilled life she must lead if thr highlight of her day is putting white towels in a pile, followed by putting white sheets in a basket and then white soaps in a jar. Yawn!! I'd rather have mismatched towels thrown into my airing cupboard, an average size house and some friends and things to do rather than have a grand house full of boring crap and doing nothing except waiting for online validation from strangers
I’m just wondering after Easter (and that will be the only event to have between now and Christmas), posting what any other normal person does - tidying, cooking a meal, ANOTHER baking post or breakfast post🙄; what boring posts will there be? I think she’ll be getting a pet? That’s what HouseBuild did to get the posts coming

Jane565

Chatty Member
I think this basket company have gifted all of their stock to the mummies of Instagram - us mere mortals have to pay for the privilege of owning one. Thehousebuild was gifted 8 of them 🙄
8!!! Wow personally i dont like them so i wouldnt be buying. Dont know why i go on insta because the tricks just do my head in 😠