Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shame. I was expecting to see a whole pancake day display with a box of pancake themed gifts followed by swipe ups for overpriced pancake day tat
Indeed!! A chance missed! Very surprised she ‘forgot’!! Is this code for ‘quick, send me something! I can’t upset children!’

Reactions: 1
Here we go again, swipe up for this, swipe up for that and always after days of silence. She is becoming more boring and repetitive than I thought was possible.

Haven’t done a Q&A for a while?! Laura hun you do them every week, sometimes several times a week! The sheer desperation for any chance to get swipe ups and #aff links in is astounding! She clearly writes these ‘questions’ to herself, so she can grab a few more pennies! 💰
2C028F0B-A490-4F04-B935-71F965CD3B94.png

Reactions: 2
Well she can’t do any talking stories as she hasn’t got her extensions in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If someone asks what colour those bleeping Cornforth white/ ammonite walls are again I'll scream!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe that a grown woman with obviously no money Worries wastes her time doing crap like this. Why doesn’t she do some voluntary work and give back a little! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Once Easter is over what is she going to celebrate and swipe?🙄It’s really grating then arse licking of Olivia Bowen and the love island/towie home accounts like she’s personally friends with them. Just find it really odd

I cannot believe that a grown woman with obviously no money Worries wastes her time doing crap like this. Why doesn’t she do some voluntary work and give back a little! 🤷‍♀️
She has the most empty and meaningless life, she is the ultimate Stepford Wife isn’t she!

Reactions: 2
The laundry.... sorry I mean “linen” cupboard is complete🤦‍♀️These posts are really grating on me. These home accounts once complete not that it was much of a journey but finding all these endless swipe ups for candles and vases just so needy and desperate. Are people seriously DM asking about bowls, vases, candles and items she wears from New Look daily???

Reactions: 4
The laundry.... sorry I mean “linen” cupboard is complete🤦‍♀️These posts are really grating on me. These home accounts once complete not that it was much of a journey but finding all these endless swipe ups for candles and vases just so needy and desperate. Are people seriously DM asking about bowls, vases, candles and items she wears from New Look daily???
What a boring, unfulfilled life she must lead if thr highlight of her day is putting white towels in a pile, followed by putting white sheets in a basket and then white soaps in a jar. Yawn!! I'd rather have mismatched towels thrown into my airing cupboard, an average size house and some friends and things to do rather than have a grand house full of boring crap and doing nothing except waiting for online validation from strangers

Reactions: 3
What a boring, unfulfilled life she must lead if thr highlight of her day is putting white towels in a pile, followed by putting white sheets in a basket and then white soaps in a jar. Yawn!! I'd rather have mismatched towels thrown into my airing cupboard, an average size house and some friends and things to do rather than have a grand house full of boring crap and doing nothing except waiting for online validation from strangers
I’m just wondering after Easter (and that will be the only event to have between now and Christmas), posting what any other normal person does - tidying, cooking a meal, ANOTHER baking post or breakfast post🙄; what boring posts will there be? I think she’ll be getting a pet? That’s what HouseBuild did to get the posts coming